Unpopular Opinions - Ace Attorney

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TurnaboutTwins!
Spoken languages: English. Intermediate Spanish.

Unpopular Opinions - Ace Attorney

Post by TurnaboutTwins! »

I thought it would be fun to hear people's unpopular opinions about Ace Attorney. Do you secretly hate Phoenix? Do you think Dual Destines is the best game? I thought it would be fun to hear other thoughts.

My unpopular opinion is that Trials and Tribulations is the worse game in the trilogy. I got bored of so much Dahila in nearly all the cases, I know the idea was she kept not being brought to justice but I lost interest in it and the characters were not as memorable to me. I did LOVE how you got to play as Mia and the bit with Edgeworth and Franziska is just my everything because they are my favorite characters, but I still didn't enjoy the third game as much as the first two, even the cases where Dahila wasn't there were just not as good in my mind. I know most people say it is the best but to me it is the worse one, just not a fan.
energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

Re: Unpopular Opinions - Ace Attorney

Post by energizerspark »

I don't actually think Turnabout Big Top is that bad - I certainly prefer that over Turnabout Serenade

also not so much an unpopular opinion as a confession - I still haven't finished Dual Destinies or even started Spirit of Justice
haven't finished either of the Investigations games either
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
TurnaboutTwins!
Spoken languages: English. Intermediate Spanish.

Post by TurnaboutTwins! »

I agree! I really liked Turnabout Big Top, and most certainly over Turnabout Serendade, that one was okay but not the same standard as other cases.
I have finished all the games but not keen on DD or SOJ, Though I prefered SOJ much more. They aren't quite the same as the older games. As for Investiagtions I have finished both, then again my favorites are Miles and Franziska so I just had to play it to see their interactions.
PhoenixWright12321
Spoken languages: Deutsch, Englisch, Latein

Post by PhoenixWright12321 »

Okay, so... Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is my favourite game of the franchise!

(I loved the Dahlia plot btw :D)
Awards aus Werwölfe von Düsterwald:
Aus Mo!s Parteienrunde:
-No Sweat (PhoenixWright12321, Blackrune, Evo): Leichter Sieg.
-Präzisions-Wölfe (PhoenixWright12321, Blackrune, Evo): Alle Info-Rollen in der Nacht ausgeschaltet.
Aus Runes HS-Runde:
-Vom Schicksal verflucht (PW12321): Werde von deinen eigenen Kameraden gefressen
-Alle schlechten Dinge sind drei (PW12321): Dreimal in Folge Wolf/Wolffreundlich
Aus Evos Zombierunde:
-Phoenix: Guter Schuss - Mit einem Schuss den Sieg des Dorfs besiegelt
Aus Paschs Fußball-Runde:
-Der "Ist es immer noch Paranoia, wenn man Recht hat?"-Award für PhoenixWright12321
(Hat als paranoider Seher nur Wölfe untersucht.)
Aus Paschs Overwatch-Runde:
-The Road's My Home an PWZahl - weil er in einer Nacht viermal hin- und hergefahren ist, in Zusatz zum Einsatz seiner Ultimate.
Msipp26
Spoken languages: English

Post by Msipp26 »

Personally i didn't think apollo justice was the worst game In the franchise, I mean, it's not the best but
:dekiller:
just a guy with a lot of ideas but who isn't very good at executing them.

THERE ARE MYSTERIES OTHER THAN LOCKED ROOMS, YOU GUYS. NOT EVERY CASE HAS TO BE A LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY.

comment "Danganronpa chapter 3" on any trial with more than one murder