TK's LP Gaming Adventure (Currently: Undertale)

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic! (VVVVVV: Episode 2 - 10/1/12)

Post by TKinhonipei »

$Fth wrote:Not to be egotistical but I thought my livestream was fairly well done but whatever. I already offered my input on the LPs (the whole facecam thing). Other than that, I can see this being really successful with the AAO community as it's a lot more accessible than livestreams and is still entertaining and intriguing. Subbed.
I particularly really enjoyed your LP's as well. :D

Awesome, great to have you as part of the audience, Ike!! :nod:
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

I'll probably give this a watch later on today. Too much work to do right now la.~

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
SuperGanondorf
Spoken languages: American English, learning German

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic! (VVVVVV: Episode 1 - 10/1/12)

Post by SuperGanondorf »

VVVVVV. I adore that game. When/if I ever have spare time again, I will definitely have to watch this.
kwando1313 wrote:Hahaha, have fun with Veni Vidi Vici...

Also, have you actually played the trials you're goin to LP? Otherwise, I want to see you do ToC.
Honestly I didn't find Veni Vidi Vici nearly as bad as that other one where you have to mess with the checkpoints to get (I forget the name). On my second playthrough I actually managed Veni Vidi Vici on my third or fourth try.
Main admin of the official AAO Chatroom
Ace Attorneys: Emerging Legacies Team Member
Creator of AAO's #1 Roleplay, Endless Time! Come join today!

It even has a TVTropes page!

ENDLESS TIME: WINNER OF BEST AAO RP
Also the winner of:
Spoiler : Endless Time's Awards :
Coolest Original Weapon or Power: The Relics
Best Villain: Thereme
Most Well-Written Character, Most Original Character Concept, Best Design: Narome (LunchPolice)
Most Depressing Character, Greatest Backstory: Kenneth Roymond (GuardianDreamer)
Greatest RP Moment Ever, Saddest Moment: Narome's Feeding off Mika
Best NPC: The Doctor (ShadowEdgeworth)
Best Fight Scene: Drey Wilkins vs. Narome (Drey Wilkins, LunchPolice)
Best World
Most Eccentric Character: Ewyn (GuardianDreamer)
Best Duo: Narome and Kea (LunchPolice, Paradoxinparticles)
Biggest Crowning Moment of Awesome: The Sabolin Battle
And Best GM: ME ;P
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

SuperGanondorf wrote:VVVVVV. I adore that game. When/if I ever have spare time again, I will definitely have to watch this.

Also, have you actually played the trials you're goin to LP? Otherwise, I want to see you do ToC.
Honestly I didn't find Veni Vidi Vici nearly as bad as that other one where you have to mess with the checkpoints to get (I forget the name). On my second playthrough I actually managed Veni Vidi Vici on my third or fourth try.
Well, that one's tricky only because you have to miss the checkpoints. The actual platforming itself isn't too bad.

Personally, my least favorite trinket is the one where you have to avoid those pac-man like things. That one's a tricky one.
EDIT: Commentary about the LP.

The commentary's good. Keeps the game fresh for me (and I've played this game a lot).
One thing I would recommend is doing away with the screen (at least for games like this) because it blocks a bit of the action part of the screen...

Anywho, good job and keep up the work.

And in case it wasn't clear in the game, there are 5 "zones" which you save the people from. Doesn't matter what order you do it in.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

kwando1313 wrote:
SuperGanondorf wrote:VVVVVV. I adore that game. When/if I ever have spare time again, I will definitely have to watch this.

Well, that one's tricky only because you have to miss the checkpoints. The actual platforming itself isn't too bad.

Personally, my least favorite trinket is the one where you have to avoid those pac-man like things. That one's a tricky one.
EDIT: Commentary about the LP.

The commentary's good. Keeps the game fresh for me (and I've played this game a lot).
One thing I would recommend is doing away with the screen (at least for games like this) because it blocks a bit of the action part of the screen...

Anywho, good job and keep up the work.

And in case it wasn't clear in the game, there are 5 "zones" which you save the people from. Doesn't matter what order you do it in.
Thanks! I was afraid my commentary was weird, but it's refreshing to hear someone say that. :)
Facecam will be taken out in the future episodes, it actually does look a lot better without it! (Will probably use it for scary games.)

Yeah, it took me a while to figure that there were 5 zones since I am Blind Let's-Playing this game, haha!

Episode 4, there's this certain part where it took me at least 5 minutes to get past one frame... I'm thinking if I should cut it out or leave it. :P

BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Leave it in! It's always fun to see truly how people do in games when they first play it! :D

percey
Spoken languages: English

Post by percey »

Speaking of scary games...

You should probably play Slender. I mean, that's pretty much essential for every new LP-er with a facecam now.
There wasn't a signature fad/meme/whatever here, what are you talking about?
TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

kwando1313 wrote:Leave it in! It's always fun to see truly how people do in games when they first play it! :D
Haha, alright. I hope you enjoy those moments of my demise. :XD:
percey wrote:Speaking of scary games...

You should probably play Slender. I mean, that's pretty much essential for every new LP-er with a facecam now.
It's funny, that game is the reason why I have a facecam. :awesome:

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

TKinhonipei wrote:Episode 4, there's this certain part where it took me at least 5 minutes to get past one frame... I'm thinking if I should cut it out or leave it. :P
Do the standard death-tage format where you cut out all the inbetween but show all the deaths.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

As for games to recommend to play that you can use a Mac for... Totally play Amnesia: The Dark Descent with facecam. Oh, and for those who played it, water part. Yup.

TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

$Fth wrote:
TKinhonipei wrote:Episode 4, there's this certain part where it took me at least 5 minutes to get past one frame... I'm thinking if I should cut it out or leave it. :P
Do the standard death-tage format where you cut out all the inbetween but show all the deaths.
The video editor that I'm using, ScreenFlow for the Mac, is a bit tricky on that because it doesn't really label slowing down or speeding up clips,
but I will definitely try to do that!
kwando1313 wrote:As for games to recommend to play that you can use a Mac for... Totally play Amnesia: The Dark Descent with facecam. Oh, and for those who played it, water part. Yup.
Having a Facecam basically qualifies for all the scary games, huh? XD

And now~ Episode 3! :D
The stage I play in this episode... Was just soo cool!!

Episode 3 - That Bouncy Stage Is Awesometacular!!

*facepalm* I just realized there's a mispelling at the end of this video. Ah, oh well lol.

Ghostly Banette
Spoken languages: English, Booish, D@K0TA!

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic! (VVVVVV: Episode 3 - 10/3/12)

Post by Ghostly Banette »

Your video has an interactive transcript. It's so funny when it tries to translate what you're saying XD
Spoiler : From the transcript :
0:36 video
0:42 yes you know but he are continuing to say that
0:47 um...
0:49 sexy
Charlie's Team
ImageLvl 14ImageLvl 12ImageLvl 13

Francis, Clara and Carly
Banner made by Mono
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

Ghostly Banette wrote:Your video has an interactive transcript. It's so funny when it tries to translate what you're saying XD
Spoiler : From the transcript :
0:36 video
0:42 yes you know but he are continuing to say that
0:47 um...
0:49 sexy
Haha, I didn't notice. Good observation! XD

Oh. My. Goodness. This site has awesome games.
http://www.freemario.org/

Original Super Mario Bros. with the ability to pick Megaman, Samus, and more.

I am so Let's Playing this in the future.

Does anyone know any good browser games, by the way? :D

percey

Post by percey »

TKinhonipei wrote:http://www.freemario.org/
That's not even the latest version. You can find the up-to-date one here.

As for other good browser games? Hmm. How about... Achievement Unlocked 3? :awesome:
There wasn't a signature fad/meme/whatever here, what are you talking about?
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Not a browser game, but try Facade. It's... interesting to say the least. Also, melons.