Blazblue

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: Blazblue

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Aksys confirmed at E3 that CP will be a PS3 Exclusive in all areas, and that one more DLC character has yet to be revealed.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

Terumi's gonna be playable at an event starting in two hours, Hype~!
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Can I rejoice too? 'Cause I really wanna rejoice.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Meh.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

BB you're boring.

Chaos if this is fake I will be extremely upset.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Master Of Chaos

This ain't fake buddy! Kokonoe's been comfirmed as a DLC character, we got info and everything. I'll post it all later if I can find it among all the cheering fans at Dustloop.

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Hodou Okappa wrote:BB you're boring.

Chaos if this is fake I will be extremely upset.
I'm boring and this is completely unnecessary. :P

At least it's not as unnecessary as Terumi. Regardless? Jubei would have made so much more sense as a playable character.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Master Of Chaos

To all the little boys and girls:
News has come in from Famitsu that longtime fan favorite Kokonoel the half-human/half-beast daughter of Jubei and Konoe will be indeed playable in the upcoming Playstation 3 release of Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma. Kokonoe will be included as downloadable content once the October 24th Japanese release is secured. A more in-depth article with plenty of juicy information will be made available once the 9/26/2013 issue of Famitsu is available at newsstands throughout Japan. In the mean while, check out Kokonoe's character profile, fighting style notes and more pics after the jump!

Kokonoe (voice: Matsuura Chie)

- "Yeah, I guess my power has been pre-determined since birth"

A genius scientist at 'sector seven', She is the direct supervisor of both Tager and the Lambda/Nu Murakumo units. She also led the salvage operation on Hakumen after he fell into the dimension. Afterwards, she dispatched Tager to monitor Hakumen; who in which she needs in order to defeat Yuki=Terumi.

According to Famitsu, Kokonoe's fighting style includes a mixture of speed, power, scientific/mechanical gadgetry and magic used to overwhelm her opponents. While that combination does sound daunting, all eyes will be focused to see just how she plays out on screen and in action once October rolls around.

Here are some images in the mean time to get wet to...

Reportedly, she fights using a wrench and hammer as her weapons and using a combination of both science and magic. She is the first character in the game to have not one, but two Drives, activated in sequence. The first, Graviton, places a graviton field generator on the battlefield. The second, Activate, as its name implies, activates the generator. Like several other characters, her Drive uses up energy from a special gauge above her super meter.
Me. Want.

Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

This makes even me hype.

...prolly still not getting it but y'know.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

That is an awful outfit design.

Bet you they're gonna make her theme some generic song with uncreative rock riffs! :lol:

But the bit about the drives is interesting
Master Of Chaos

Proton wrote:That is an awful outfit design.

Bet you they're gonna make her theme some generic song with uncreative rock riffs! :lol:

But the bit about the drives is interesting
That's been her outfit since the first freakin game in the series. Little bit late there. Not that I would know why you dislike it...

Generic? PFFFFFF. The god known as Daisuke Ishiwatari does not know the meaning of the word generic. (Except Spirit of Fire but let's not go into Bullet :| )

Also more stuffs:
Kokonoe's special attack names here.

Hyouketsu Absolute Zero Ver. 4.32
Totsugeki Broken Bunker Ver. 2.21
Ennetsu Flame Cage Ver. 1.43

Her distortion is called:
Gekimetsu Chou Dokyuu Mecha Tager (it becomes Golden Tager in OD version)

All the anime scenes in BBCP are being done by the same studio as the TV anime BlazBlue Alter Memory.

Kokonoe will be playable at TGS.

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

.........................................................We don't get Jubei then? :cry: Why pick her to be DLC instead of the awesome cat samurai guy.... I will NOT be hype until I see Jubei DLC now.
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

okay while it's common knowledge that Chrono Phantasma picked a bunch of horrible characters to be the new challengers in favor of a bunch of obvious choices...

Kokonoe is NOT one of those. She is awesome and needed to be in the game. So go away.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Master Of Chaos

Hodou Okappa wrote:okay while it's common knowledge that Chrono Phantasma picked a bunch of horrible characters to be the new challengers in favor of a bunch of obvious choices...

Kokonoe is NOT one of those. She is awesome and needed to be in the game. So go away.
You're only saying that because you don't play Hazama and haven't seen how cool Azreal and Amane are. I'll admit that Bullet's completely lame so far though, and Kagura...Meh.

(Note: I admit that Terumi is completely unnecessary in the grander scheme of things, but I still want)

Don't judge before console version comes out. That's my sayin. And don't hate on other characters just cause your preferred character didn't get in. That's selfish. Sides, Jubei's likely to be next now that the most requested character is outta the way.