Night Of The Golden Witch

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Red Right
Spoken languages: Español, English, can understand a bit of Japanese

Night Of The Golden Witch

Post by Red Right »

Well I'm sure most of us have seen/played/read Umineko, Dangan Ronpa and ofc AA.

I don't think most people know but I'm a videogame designer / programmer. Not that good with art tho. A while ago there was a certain event that led me make a game out of multiple things. The list consisted of games, tv shows, anime and so on and since my favourite genre is visual novel Night Of The Golden Witch happened.
The gameplay is heavily influenced by Dangan Ronpa and Umineko minigames and concepts as you also go through some kind of Free Time events each morning and you have trials to face were you will try to shatter your opponents Red truths with your Blue ones. Ultimately this game is an episode based visual novel where each day that passes in game is an episode and, of course, another death to confront.
Spoiler : Beta Screenies :

The game revolves around 8 different people ages 18-23 being summoned by someone calling themselves "the Golden Witch". That person proposes a game that will last for about one week to each of the participants and asks them to meet in a certain spot at a certain forest of a certain road. After that, the participants will be forced to go through each of the witch's trial, with the catch being that the person who does worst each day will end up dead. There is, though, a way to escape death before noon comes, but the witch stays silent about it.

If you like murder mystery visual novels which of course if you are in this forum you MUST, you love locked room mysteries and fighting witches I strongly consider you take a look at Night Of The Golden Witch and follow it's progress.

You can follow this link to go to the developer's (me) page