March 2011 - BBblader

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Re: Member of the Month: March 2011

Post by Mimi »

Congrats! I'm so glad you... got it...

I guess I should be honest that I wasn't happy that I wasn't mentioned. Again. :( SEE WHAT I MEANNN???

If you had the chance, what would you like to do in your life? Anything impossible?
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Tehchaosmaster wrote:Errr....Um....God, What Haven't I asked you?

What is your favorite color?
Scarlet Hall. :awesome:

I'm a red kind of guy. Partly because some of the coolest people are redheads (VULPER) and partly because red hair is sexy. I'm kind of shallow. I know.

@ Mimi: I'm sorry, I get excited on interview so things slip my mind :( I forgot to mention Shadow too and I really should have: So I'm the one who dropped the ball there.

Anything impossible? Well, I'd like to live forever. If that's not a good answer, I guess I'd like to be in a movie. Preferably a Tommy Wiseau movie or just something so bad it's good and spawns a massive cult following. I imagine it'd be a lot of fun to ham it up.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Live forever huh? You can, if you're a sparkly vamp--*SHOT*
:sideglance2: I'm sure you would have forgotten if I didn't conceitedly remind you...

Do you think fast food is bad?
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I'm a junk foodie (and I have a decent belly on me: Not a big one, but I've definitely overweight) so no, I can't really say I think it's bad... :P
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Why the hell do you never get on Your PSN?

What are your plans after Ace Prosecutor?
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Ping'
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Ping' »

Oh hai BB

Speaking of Wiseau, what's your favourite scene from The Room?

(By the way, that's an unusual choice of OC, I'm very flattered :) I personally find him one of my most interesting creations, but as you know
Spoiler : TSub, NYT, Scapegoat, Raymond Hope series, Bloodlines... that's a lot :
Rhea and recently, Gilligan, have tended to get the most attention from players, in the same way that Vulper, Canon, and Zeel!Portsman have overshadowed other intriguing characters.
I have nothing against it, indeed having an iconic character helps, but I try hard to make my casts balanced.)
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Sushi good for you?
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Because I'm laaaaazzzzyyyyyyy

After AP, I plan to do a series around an OC DA (Which I've recently gotten a lot of ideas for, so it's something I'm eager to start), finish up Raymond Hope AAI once v6 rolls around (I've already started on Case 2 of that, so yeah, I kinda have to finish it now, don't I?), finish up Ludicrous Lawyer, and after that we'll see if I'm going to do a series with Hope and the GK2 main cast. Not guaranteed to happen, but I could probably come up with something.

After that, I can imagine myself just hanging around, helping out with the odd trial if I feel like it, but who knows? I might have even more tricks up my sleeve. Even I don't know for sure what's in store for the future, as far as AAO goes.

@ Frenchy:

Hmm... I'm... not sure if I can come up with something. So many gold moments. This is just off the tip of my tongue, but I love the breast cancer scene:

"Johnny got drunk and he hit me last night."
"Johnny doesn't drink!"

And then there's the classic: "Anyway, how is your sex life?" line. Hm... we'll go with Johnny doesn't drink for now. I'm sure I'll switch back to the sex life line next Tuesday or so.

By the way, google "The House that Drips Blood on Alex". You'll be glad that you did.

Anyway, yeah...
Spoiler : everything you mentioned, covered to the best of my ability :
With Strings, I suppose part of the problem is, as I said, he gets shafted in the screentime department: Him and Fisher are mostly cut as soon as the case starts to really pick up, which does hurt him. That, and I suppose "that" picture of Rhea at the end really left the strongest impression on people. About Poole... I couldn't really tell you, I'd need to play TSub again, it's been a while. :P

I suppose Vulper's excuse is because he really hogs the spotlight while he's there, just because it's in his nature to (seeing as how his narcissism score is off the charts) With Portsman it's a similar story: As intriguing as the backstory Zeel did with the Atmey family is, Portsman is too busy showing off and challenging you to let the emotional aspects of it really sink in. Canon, I suppose, is because I spent too much time establishing him as a complete failure and he stole the show from the other unknown attorney: But I can't say for sure, nobody ever tells me anything about Renewals except how funny Canon is :P

I can't explain Gilligan either, apart from the fact that he's just a delicious villain. I do wish there were more Ockrent/Kitsune fans in the world though :( (Kitsune doesn't have that much depth to him really, but honestly, he's hilarious)

@ Mimi: You'll hate me for this, but nope. I hate the seaweed part of it... it's so... sticky.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

. . .

. . .

. . .

I already do. :evil:
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Dang man. Everybody love sushi. Sushi is DELICIOUS.

Okay, not everybody. More like... a lot of people.

Well, some people.

Just enjoy being MotM and forget I'm here.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Meph

Post by Meph »

Have you ever been................ to Disneyland or Walt Disney World? :awesome:
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

(Who didn't see that one coming? :P)

I remember going more than once: But I was still in the single digits back when we actually went, so I don't remember all that much about it. We went... three, four times, I think? I'm just guessing here, it could have only been twice.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Meph

Post by Meph »

:)
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

BBblader wrote:@ Mimi: You'll hate me for this, but nope. I hate the seaweed part of it... it's so... sticky.
YOU! ARE! FIRED!!!!!! :evil:

Lol jk we're cool. :P

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

[
BBblader wrote:@ Mimi: You'll hate me for this, but nope. I hate the seaweed part of it... it's so... sticky.

That's what she said :awesome:

BB, are you ready?