April 2011 - Ami

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: Member of the Month: April 2011

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Oh. Also, I love your av and sig, is that a bad thing?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Ami

Post by Ami »

BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote:Oh. Also, I love your av and sig, is that a bad thing?
Thanks. It was a tough choice which Franzy/Adrian pic to choose from. There was one I wanted to use, but it sorta tread the appropriateness of this site a little too closely, so I decided not to risk it. As for the sig, this is the only thing I could really get that wasn't branded by another user, others still would have stretched the paged.
since 2008!
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Congratulations, Geno!

Um... what was your favorite AA case? :?
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

If liking that avatar is wrong I don't wanna be right. :awesome:
What's your favorite TV show?
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

genodragon1 wrote:
Thanks. It was a tough choice which Franzy/Adrian pic to choose from. There was one I wanted to use, but it sorta tread the appropriateness of this site a little too closely, so I decided not to risk it. As for the sig, this is the only thing I could really get that wasn't branded by another user, others still would have stretched the paged.
ORLY? I'll bet by tomorrow, it will be branded by someone else :fran:
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Haha. Geno, I've seen that avatar before, and almost used it one time. I support the pairing. xD

Who is your favorite band and why? ^^
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Least fav prosecutor/defense attorney?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Ami

Post by Ami »

E.D.Revolution wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:
ORLY? I'll bet by tomorrow, it will be branded by someone else :fran:
I think you misunderstand me. ^_^;;
Holhol1235 wrote:Congratulations, Geno!

Um... what was your favorite AA case? :?
As I've always stated, 3-5 is the best, but 2-4 is my favorite. I even have a huge post on the PWM about it. Here's the link:
http://megalomaniacalme.net/pwmusical/v ... 547#p54547

Wackyman wrote:If liking that avatar is wrong I don't wanna be right. :awesome:
What's your favorite TV show?
Me either, pal.
A tie between The Daily Show and MST3k. I've been watching since I was fourteen-ish. That's right, I remember when Jon Stewart had all the color left in his hair, and when Even Stevphens was a regular bit. I've only recently become acquainted with MST3K, however, but Netflix has helped me see many of their episodes. I also tend to like comedies and romances, but I only tend to like anime romances (shoujo-ai are my favorites, since there aren't any bland males to get in the way, but I like regular romance anime if the male lead isn't a sad sack of blandness).

TKHawaiianAZN wrote:Haha. Geno, I've seen that avatar before, and almost used it one time. I support the pairing. xD

Who is your favorite band and why? ^^
I'm a lot like Linkara, in that I follow songs, not bands. If I hear a song that I like, I tend to want to acquire it, but I rarely explore the rest of the band's repertoire. My tastes are very eclectic. I like Barry Manilow and Metallica. I like Blues Traveler and Gladys Knight. I've heard much of the classics from Deano to The Beatles, and am still exploring every genre. I also have a lot of anime songs on my 3DS and Zen. I'm also pretty sure Broadway in and of itself doesn't count as a band, though many soundtracks would like me to believe otherwise in their data listings when looking at their track's datum. I have quite a few musicals in my listings, such as The Producers, Avenue Q, Fiddler on the Roof, et cetera (which reminds me, I need to acquire some Into the Woods Original Broadway Cast CD... *makes a note of it*).

But I'm beating around the bush, aren't I? ^_^;; Though I have a love of many bands, I'd say my current answer (which is always subject to change) is They Might Be Giants. Their style is very quirky and energetic, and I love their comedic lyrics. I've been listening to them for many years now, and I'd say my favorite songs of the band have to be "Prevenge", "Particle Man", and "Experimental Film". Close second is Jim's Big Ego, a small band in Boston with a huge fan base. They also have a similar style, with songs such as "They're Everywhere!" and "Stress", though they have serious songs like "The Ballad of Barry Allen" and "State of Emergency".

BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote:Least fav prosecutor/defense attorney?
My least favorite prosecutor is the man that poses as Edgeworth in Ace Attorney Investigations. But I guess that really isn't a choice, is it? ^_^;; I'd hate to give the title to Payne, as I voice him in Turnabout Musical, as I would also not like to give the title to Klavier, as I like him. So, I'm going to wuss out and say Byrne Faraday is my least favorite, because I can. :awesome:

My least favorite defense attorneys are literally all the males. Why? Because I like Mia the best, and I like the rest of the defense attorneys on equal footing, so I can't really pick a "least".
since 2008!
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Fav fruit?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Ami

Post by Ami »

BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote:Fav fruit?
Green grapes and granny smith apples are tied for my favorite. I like the sourness of both, and thoroughly enjoy each at every opportunity.
since 2008!
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

What is your favorite quote?
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Have you ever been rick-rolled? And what are your thoughts on 'Rick-Rolling'?
(Trying to ask questions that no one's ever asked before, sorry if this seems like I'm spamming xD)
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Holhol1235 wrote:What is your favorite quote?
I have many, want to be a little more specific, please?
TKHawaiianAZN wrote:Have you ever been rick-rolled? And what are your thoughts on 'Rick-Rolling'?
(Trying to ask questions that no one's ever asked before, sorry if this seems like I'm spamming xD)
Long story short: I'm the one who pushed for it to be against the rules. So yeah, I've been Rick-Rolled before.
since 2008!
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Congratulations Geno. XD

I never expected that you would become the next Member of the Month member. :P

What's your favorite video game genre/s, Geno? You probably answered that before.

For another question: Who's your favorite video game character?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Ryuusai09 wrote:What's your favorite video game genre/s, Geno? You probably answered that before.
Meph wrote:Meph: What other video games do you really like?

genodragon: My, this is a subject in which I can REALLY ramble on about. I really enjoy RPG's in all their forms. Mega Man Legends is an action/RPG I really enjoy, as is Beyond Good & Evil. Then we have First-Person RPG's like Fallout and Mass Effect, traditional RPG's like the Final Fantasy series, et cetera and so forth. I don't really have a favorite game, as I tend to either like or dislike all games on an equal level. I'll play any genre as long as it's fun. I even have rhythm games like Amplitude, DDR, and Elite Beat Agents. I also am a huge fan of survival/horror games like Silent Hill, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, and Clock Tower.

I really value gameplay and story over anything else- a superb example would come from the simplicity of Portal. A simple, well-constructed plot with likeable characters, but with challenging gameplay.

I'm also a fan of classics, especially now that they've become cheaper, haha.

As far as RPG's go, my favorites tend to be ones with a few factors. Chiefly among them is a driving storyline. Gameplay is a close second, as a bad storyline can kill an RPG that has even superb mechanics. Then comes customizability- the more I have control of my party/character, the more I play it after defeating it once.

In the "Suggest a Game" topic, I should have the latest post (currently), where I've listed the entirety of my game library, and underlined all games I really like.
:awesome: