May 2012 - Master of Chaos

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Meph
Spoken languages: English

May 2012 - Master of Chaos

Post by Meph »

Member of the Month
May 2012
Master of Chaos

Those sunglasses are so last season.
This is the Member of the Month; an interview that I do at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

I personally select each month's Member of the Month. People are picked based on their contributions to the community, whether they are: making excellent trials, providing comic relief or just being a brilliant person. The next Member of the Month could be you!

If you have any questions about the Member of the Month system, please PM me.
Master of Chaos (or just Chaos) likes Heavy Rain. He also likes a little game series called Ace Attorney, but he doesn't play it often. Oh, and did I mention that he loves Heavy Rain?

Chaos has been visiting the forums for almost two years now, so chances are you know know him by now.
Meph: Hello. Welcome to the twenty-fourth Member of the Month interview.

Master Of Chaos: Hello Meth. Glad to be here....I'm afraid 7 minutes is all I can spare to do this interview.

Meph: Oh, OK. Never mind. Bye.

Master Of Chaos: Wait, what?

Meph: Well if you only have seven minutes, I guess I should interview someone else...

Master Of Chaos: It was a meme reference. How dare you not get it. I'll be here.

Meph: Y-Yeah. I knew that. What I just said was a... meme... reference... as well...!

Master Of Chaos: As if. Well, shall we get started?

Meph: Can you tell us about how you found AAO, and what made you want to join?

Master Of Chaos: Hm....Well, I had finished T&T, and I wanted to see if there was anything more, because I had fallen in love with the AA series. So I looked up Ace Attorney Online, and....Well, I joined. Because it was fun to play other people's work.

Meph: Had you played any other AA games before T&T?

Master Of Chaos: I had played AA and JFA.

Meph: What's your favourite fan trial on AAO?

Master Of Chaos: Hm......Tough one. I'd have to say... Turnabout Bloodlines. It was a really good and well thought out case, what can I say? Zeel taking Portsman and made him into such a great character helps.

Meph: Now let's talk about your personal life. What was your childhood like?

Master Of Chaos: Better than yours. But on a serious note, it was quite standard. I didn't have anything special happen to me really.... My favorite TV station was cartoon network.... Back then, anyway. Now it's just....Ugh, I hate it now.

But I became a gamer at a young age and have been playing ever since. At age 9, I realized I wanted to make Video Games as my careerer for the future. And I've been studying to become a game coder at school ever since.

Meph: So you can do a bit of software engineering?

Master Of Chaos: A little bit....Not very much. I'm still learning the basics. So far, I've gotten good grades on all my classes though.

Meph: What's your average day like?

Master Of Chaos: Well, first I wake up, go to the bathroom, then get out of bed.

*drum beat*

Justttt kidding. The day can proceed in many different ways. After I come home from school, most of the time I'll go to my friends's house, go on AAO for a while, or work on my Dazzle.

That last one being top priority now as of getting my new computer. Because I've always wanted to be a Let's Player as a hobby. Right now, I play MVC3 against my brother when we're bored. Summer rocks.

Meph: So what's this Dazzle thing? :P

Master Of Chaos: It's what I'm trying to use to record off my TV to upload videos to my computer so I can upload then to YouTube. So far, I have a Livestream, but it's not really that well known or great like YouTube. I'd like for everyone to see my videos, and not just you guys when I tell you about it. Plus, I want them to look good. My Batman Arkham City Recordings didn't go too well with the camera I bought. But this thing is a hassle for sure. There's all sorts of technical problems that I have yet to work out before it'll start working correctly and effectively, even with a new computer. But I know it'll be worth it when I can start uploading videos and entertaining you all with my mad skills and commentary. Because my trial skills suck. And my RP skills are mediocre. So yeah, we're having a buddy of ours who's good with this stuff come over and try to help me out this Sunday.

Meph: Which console do you own?

Master Of Chaos: 360, Wii, PS3, And a DS.

Meph: What are your favourite video games?

Master Of Chaos: Do you really need to ask that one? :XD:

Meph: Yes, you can see where this is going. :P

Master Of Chaos: Well, my favorite video game series is Sonic and Mario, EQUALLY. No misquoting me on that one!

But my favorite game? Heavy Freakin' Rain.

Meph: I never would have guessed...! :XD: Tell us how your obsession with it began.

Master Of Chaos: Well, I first heard about Heavy Rain in a Game Informer magazine. It had detailed the Mad Jack Chapter, which was the first I had heard of of my soon to be favorite video game character. Then I saw another one about Madison Paige and the chapter Sexy Girl. By that time, I was already interested, even when the issue about Scott and Ethan was released, I was already interested and hyped. And when the game came out, I fell completely in love with it.

I don't own the game, I went over to a friend's house to play it, but I absolutely loved the game from beginning to end. It had it's flaws, but it was amazing.

Meph: Why is Jayden your favourite character?

Master Of Chaos: Heh...There are plenty of reasons behind that. I suppose for the most part, you have to feel sorry for the dude. He's got to put up with a drug addiction, saving a kid with very little time, almost getting killed (Which he can be if you fail an action sequence) And some REALLY BAD co-workers. And despite all that, he has quite a few awesome moments in the game which you really must love him for. Plus, dem Sunglasses. I mean, come on, who DOESN'T think he looks cool with them? Also, that Accent is quite endearing. I'm really, really disappointed that they never released that Nahman DLC. But we can hope that it will come out eventually, or even for Norman to appear in another Quantic Dreams game.

Meph: What other games do you really like?

Master Of Chaos: There are plenty. Hm....Resident Evil series, MVC3, Fire Emblem, Jak and Daxter, Devil Survivor are the ones to come to mind, but I have plenty more. Albert Wesker FTW. Kingdom Hearts, Ace Attorney (DUH), Batman Arkham series and Indigo Prochecy also pop up.

Meph: But Ace Attorney is obviously the best, isn't it? :P

Master Of Chaos: You wish it was. But it is not! It is so low on the list that you'd need a shovel to dig it out.

Meph: *violently glares at Chaos*

Master Of Chaos: *Stabs Meth in the eye*

Meph: And quickly moving on before I bleed to death, which AA case is your favourite?

Master Of Chaos: Hm..... I could be generic and say Bridge to the Turnabout, but I won't. I'd say Turnabout Beginnings, because it was the first time something really and truly went wrong for the heroes, and it showed that Dahila wasn't just some one time case villian. And quite possibly, I think it was one case where NO one was rooting for Edgeworth. At all. Because No one likes Bratworth.

Meph: What are your plans for the future?

Master Of Chaos: Well, I plan to work for a video game company after I graduate collage as a Coder...Making the games work as they should. Not sure WHO I want to work for, but I hope you all enjoy the games I help to create.

Meph: Do you have a Plan B?

Master Of Chaos: I was going to work in Law if my first plan doesn't work out. Perhaps as an investigator. Or a Lawyer. Not sure. But I'd have a pair of cool sunglasses 24/7 ether way, because I look so cool wearing them. But I hope my first plan works out, because I REALLY want to go into game development. Maybe I'll join the Quantic Dreams company and help make a better game then Heavy Rain.

Meph: Last question, now. Do you have any other interests?

Master Of Chaos: Well, I learned Martial arts when I was younger, I made it all the way to Deputy Black Belt. And I swim and play Tennis sometime, but No, That's about it.

Meph: Is there anything you'd like to say to everyone before we finish?

Master Of Chaos: Yes. Everyone, WE MUST PETITION FOR THE RETURN OF THE HEAVY RAIN CHRONICLES! DOWN WITH THE PS MOVE! DOWN WITH SINY.

That is all.

Also, you are all awesome. Except you Truf. You suck.

Meph: Thanks for the interview! Bye!

Master Of Chaos: Bye!
Whirlwind

Re: Member of the Month: May 2012

Post by Whirlwind »

Woooo! Congratulations, Chaos.

Do you feel powerful now?

How is the weather in haughty-ville? (I'm assuming that's where you live because you are the definition of haughty-ness.)

If your favorite villain and Norman Jayden were to have a fist fight, who would win?

If you could have one super power, what would be?

You said you wanted to make games one day, but don't have much experience. Do you know any coding languages at all? If so, what do you know?

What's the biggest game-like thing you've made?

How 'bout them Kansas City Royals?

If you were stranded on a deserted island, and you could bring three AAO members, who would you bring and why? Would your choice change if you were stranded in a desert?

How many memes can you quote in 30 seconds? (No preparing or thinking about it ahead of time just go right now gogogogo)

How do you generally feel about memes?

How 'bout them Patriots?

Do you have a country on NationStates?

If you were in prison for one year, and could bring with you three non-electronic/sharp things, what would you bring and why?

How 'bout them Ikes?
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

CONGRATULATIONS, CHAOS, GOOD SIR. :D :D

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

About time. I know I already did, but I congratulate you again here. ;)
Meph

Post by Meph »

Oh, and have you ever been to a Disney Park? :D
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Whirlwind wrote:Woooo! Congratulations, Chaos.

Do you feel powerful now?

I always have been powerful.

How is the weather in haughty-ville? (I'm assuming that's where you live because you are the definition of haughty-ness.)

Crappy as always.

If your favorite villain and Norman Jayden were to have a fist fight, who would win?

I hate to say it, but Wesker would.

If you could have one super power, what would be?

To make Truf explode when I wish it.

You said you wanted to make games one day, but don't have much experience. Do you know any coding languages at all? If so, what do you know?

Nope, not at the moment.

What's the biggest game-like thing you've made?

I haven't really made anything yet. I mess around with the editor now and again, but I'm still learning.

How 'bout them Kansas City Royals?

The what now?

If you were stranded on a deserted island, and you could bring three AAO members, who would you bring and why? Would your choice change if you were stranded in a desert?

I would bring with me GuardianDreamer, ShadowEdgeworth, and Patchouil. Because they are all too awesome to live without. In a Desert, I'd switch one of them for Truf so I could drown him in quicksand.

How many memes can you quote in 30 seconds? (No preparing or thinking about it ahead of time just go right now gogogogo)

Complete. Global. SATURATION.

HUNK from RE is a walking Meme.

7 Minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

Jill Sandwich.

CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

JASON!!!!

Agent Nahman Jayden, FBI.

People Die when they are killed.

F**KIN ASSH**E

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

How do you generally feel about memes?

They rock.

How 'bout them Patriots?

Who?

Do you have a country on NationStates?

A Secret one.

If you were in prison for one year, and could bring with you three non-electronic/sharp things, what would you bring and why?

I'd never go to prison.

How 'bout them Ikes?

Ike? He's a jerk. Roast him.
ShadowEdgeworth wrote:CONGRATULATIONS, CHAOS, GOOD SIR. :D :D
Why thank you ol chap.
Blackrune wrote:About time. I know I already did, but I congratulate you again here. ;)
Thanks Runt.
Meph wrote:Oh, and have you ever been to a Disney Park? :D
Yeppers.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Congrats, Chaos!

What's your rank in whichever version of MvC3 you own, and what characters would you play if Wesker was banned forever?
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Congratulations, Chaos. :3
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Master Of Chaos wrote:Ike? He's a jerk. Roast him.
*sniffle*
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
Master Of Chaos

Hodou Okappa wrote:Congrats, Chaos!

What's your rank in whichever version of MvC3 you own, and what characters would you play if Wesker was banned forever?
If Wesker was banned forever? Spider-Man, Zero, Dante, Morrigan, Chris, and Deadpool are personal choices of mine.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Congratulations, Chaos. My guess was wrong then. Oh well. Anyway... favorite moment from the Nasuverse? If it's spoilery (likely) then you can be vague about it, and it should be clear. Or use a spoiler tag, I suppose.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

Forest. True Assassin. Black Keys. Baptism. That is all.

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

:|
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Master Of Chaos wrote:Forest. True Assassin. Black Keys. Baptism. That is all.
What do you mean it's not the curry scene? xP
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Meph wrote:Meph: Because it was the first time something really and truly went wrong for the heroes, and it showed that Dahila wasn't just some one time case villian. And quite possibly, I think it was one case where NO one was rooting for Edgeworth. At all. Because No one likes Bratworth.
Why would you provide the reason for him like that, Meph?

Congrats and stuff, Chaos