November 2012 - Puddin'

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Meph
Spoken languages: English

Re: Member of the Month: November 2012

Post by Meph »

Ever since I've been having less spare time, people have been giving longer answers in their interviews. :XD: (And yes, I read all of it. :P ) It was a very good read. And congrats on being chosen. :)

It's always surprising how many people come to the AA games through the iOS apps.

Also, I'm glad you listed Ecco the Dophin. :P I've probably asked you this before, but how far did you get?
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

@Meph: Ty!
I only got past level 1, it was a very unique game with its life/oxygen system when I was young. Although it was more puzzle-based so I had no idea what I was doing half the time in that game LOL

But I always liked teh game for its "fluid" animation and general gameplay...I mean you're playing as a freakin' dolphin after all :P
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Gratz on being MotM!

So what exactly are you studying in college?
(I know you said that you didn't want to say publicly because it's a very rare major, so in that case can you say a similar but more common major or something? xP)
Meph

Post by Meph »

Bad Player wrote:(I know you said that you didn't want to say publicly because it's a very rare major, so in that case can you say a similar but more common major or something? xP)
Yeah. Which department is it in?
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Got some free time to reply:

My major is related to Political Science, which is categorized in the College of Liberal Arts...But it has its own department...which is the Political Science Department. Does this make sense to the non-American person?

College of Liberal Arts> Political Science Department

But, just for clarification, my major is *not* Political Science.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Hmm... Are you in International Relations, perchance?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

No, but my major can certainly relate to IR if I choose it to be :P

Edit: As a matter of fact, the only person that I *think* knows for a fact what my major actually is, is E.D.

But he ain't here due to the recent hit of Hurricane Sandy hitting his hometown, and I haven't heard back from him in a long while :X
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Clearly, that means you are in domestic relations. :D

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Good deduction at least :P
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Do you play any instruments?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

I used to be able to play the flute like a boss back in middle school (I think it was middle school...or it was probably elementary school), playing in school concerts a few times too.

Though I stopped playing it because I didn't feel like it was for me...As a matter of fact, I used to have a basic understanding of reading sheet music too, but those days are LONG gone.

I'm planning to learn to play the piano in college in the future when I am able to, just to have a basic understanding of compositions, but at this point in time, nope don't know how to play any instruments :P
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Puddin' wrote:I used to be able to play the flute like a boss back in middle school (I think it was middle school...or it was probably elementary school), playing in school concerts a few times too.

Though I stopped playing it because I didn't feel like it was for me...As a matter of fact, I used to have a basic understanding of reading sheet music too, but those days are LONG gone.

I'm planning to learn to play the piano in college in the future when I am able to, just to have a basic understanding of compositions, but at this point in time, nope don't know how to play any instruments :P
Aww...
And, oh my glob, you're a guy that played a flute... I never known a guy whose ever played it.... *grumbles about stereotypes*
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Any particular pet that you would like to have?
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

@Fen well I played an instrument that wasn't considered gay for a guy to play at that stage in time. If it was high-school I'd be at the bottom of the barrel :lol:

@Zeta I've always wanted a cat. But I am also interested in a dog if I had to choose. I never owned a pet before so it would naturally be one of those two choices.
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Congrats.

I recall you saying you got some sort of 360 long time ago? What have you played on it?
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?