The Saddest, Most Abused Characters Ever

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Saddest, Most Abused Characters Ever

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Mimi Mika wrote:I know she doesn't. But I've always disliked Hinamori.

But I dislike Bleach in general after it shot itself in the leg after they got Aizen.
It was going to happen eventually.

And The Fullbring arc isn't THAT bad....
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

Spoiler : :
I don't care. FILLERS MAKE EVERYTHING TERRIBLE! GENERIC BOSSES ARE STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! AND THAT GOT CARRIED TO AIZEN! THE QUALITY IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Master Of Chaos

JUST PUT HINAMORI ON THE LIST! I DEMANDED IT!
But Seriously, Ethan Mars definitely qualifies for this.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Master Of Chaos wrote:And The Fullbring arc isn't THAT bad....
Dude, the Fullbring arc is just an extremely bad ripoff of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Master Of Chaos

Lind wrote:
Dude, the Fullbring arc is just an extremely bad ripoff of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
WHATEVER! Look, we're just going off topic now, so let's just drop it.

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Master Of Chaos wrote:
Lind wrote:
WHATEVER! Look, we're just going off topic now, so let's just drop it.
Just trying to stir a little friendly debate here. Also this post was made before any of the discussion we've just had in the anime and manga thread.

Again, don't take it so personally.

For what it's worth, Hinamori should be on the list, regardless of whether or not she's a good character.

@topic:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWoobie

Just flick through this trope, there'll be plenty of examples.
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Post by TrialmanAKASoma Cruz »

I feel Alucard in Castlevania should be on the list.
Spoiler : What happened to him(Series spoilers) :
When he was a child, his mother was burnt at the stake, the people also attacked him. Many years later, he seen his father was a complete monster, followed by assisting those who went to kill his father. He sealed himself away into what was meant to be an eternal slumber, but was woke 300 years later, so he went and killed his resurrected father, and he went to what was meant to be an eternal slumber again, but was kept awake by his friend, Maria. Alucard had no choice but to just stay awake, because there were no Belmonts to fight his father, so he continues on, finding how to permanently destroy his father, he creates the Alucard Spear to support the Belmont's whip, which is being held by non-Belmonts, and passes the spear to the Lecarde family, he is then pulled into a time rift, where he defeats his fully powered father, then continues on, soon, a new Belmont arrives, and Alucard teams up with him to seal Castlevania in a solar eclipse and break his father's resurrection cycle. This brings up another problem, his father will be reincarnated and discover the powers in 2035, so he becomes a Japanese government agent and enters the castle in 2035, when the castle's seal is breaking, and he helps his father's reincarnation discover the truth, then fix the seal by destroying the source of chaos to destroy the castle permanently. But it's not over yet, a cult plans to revive his father, he eventually teams up with his father's reincarnation to defeat the cult, but in an alternate timeline, the reincarnation is fully took by these powers, leaving Alucard to kill his friend. In the real storyline, he defeats the cult, but he speculates his father shall still return.

Bottom line: Mother killed while baby, abused by normal people, father is a compete monster, unwilling immortal, never-ending mission, unsure if he's fully achieved his goal, and having to kill his friend in an alternate timeline.

Go here if you want more detailed information, read his page on the Castlevania wiki
I love all generations of My Little Pony and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
To please my Yuri side. (Picture by adcoon on DA)
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I'm not sure about sad but what about the rat, AKA squeaky guy, in ghost trick?
He's been electrocuted, beaten with a wine bottle, clenched by a stopper device in a submarine, etc.