TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest!

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest!

Post by Master Of Chaos »

truTV Presents: World's Dumbest... (formerly titled The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest...) is a cable television series produced by Meetinghouse Productions, Inc. and is airing on truTV. Originally known as World's Dumbest Criminals, it is a weekly countdown that takes a comedic look at twenty half-witted and offbeat events caught on camera and sometimes by 911 dispatchers. They are broken down into topics such as Criminals, Drivers, Daredevils, Partiers, etc. It features commentary from comedians and writers such as Roger Lodge, Bryan Callen, Judy Gold, Ted Jessup, Loni Love, Brad Loekle, Chelsea Peretti, Billy Kimball, Daisy Gardner, Nick DiPaolo, Mike Trainor, Chuck Nice, Natasha Leggero; as well as celebrities who have had their own brushes with the law, such as Daniel Baldwin, Leif Garrett, Todd Bridges, Tonya Harding, Danny Bonaduce, among others. The show holds a TV-14 rating due to strong language and comedic violence.

Often, sound effects and mock commentators are added to enhance the humor of the events.

In January 2011, the show slightly re-branded itself as "truTV Presents: World's Dumbest...", dropping the "Smoking Gun" branding.
Discuss!...It's the only thing I could think of.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)