DCnU The Flash - and a forum for Flash fans

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Barry Allen

DCnU The Flash - and a forum for Flash fans

Post by Barry Allen »

Besides my interest in Ace Attorney games (and video games in general) I'm an old comics collector. By that I mean I've been collecting since comics were 12 cents each back in the 1960s. One of my favorites was The Flash (hence my handle on this and other sites).

I don't know how many folks here are following the DCnU and all the changes that have come about with the New 52 comics, but thought I'd open up a thread just to see. Also, I wanted to put in a shameless plug for a forum I'm admin for that is dedicated to my favorite comics characters (the various incarnations of The Flash). If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:

The Fastest Forum Alive

Let me know your thoughts - thanks!
Patchouli

Re: DCnU The Flash - and a forum for Flash fans

Post by Patchouli »

The Flash isn't one of my most familiar superheroes but from what I've seen/read, I like all them Flashes! As for the DCnU I've been sorta following what they've been up to and what kind of changes have been made (and I try to keep an open mind but, NO MORE TED KORD? WHY.) but I haven't actually read any of the New 52 yet. So I can't say that I can start a rousing discussion about either subject unfortunately!