The AAO Official Scary Things Topic

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Meph
Spoken languages: English

Re: Creepypasta (Warning: Some elements may scare younger us

Post by Meph »

Lol. I've seen a few of them too. :XD: You're not as easily fooled by them if you've seen a few.
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Post by TrialmanAKASoma Cruz »

My dad showed me a screamer video as well, it was called, "Seabomb" and it had an explosion send a wave over a ship, and you're wondering whether the ship will survive or not, and then... *SCREAM!* I later showed it to mum, and she was amused by it. And of course, I have seen the infamous Scary Car Commercial.
I love all generations of My Little Pony and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
To please my Yuri side. (Picture by adcoon on DA)
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

After reading BEN I'm going to have nightmares.
Thursday
Spoken languages: English, Tagalog, Some French

Post by Thursday »

You shouldn't have done that... :twisted:

Day 2 - Trial COMPLETE and Playable now!
enigma

Post by enigma »

Seriously. Don't. Even if it's a joke. I am very paranoid and have always had nightmare related insomnia. I was up all night about that, so please don't say that. Thanks.
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

I think BEN Drowned is a good creepypasta because:
Spoiler : :
1: It's quite well done.
2: It has YouTube videos to go with it that are also quite well done.
3: By downloading TheTruth.txt onto your computer, you're inv͉̹̙͎̖͔͓͔̂ͨͧ͂ͧ̃͋̆́i̴͉̤̻̼ͪ̏ͣ̈̊̄́̓͐͝t͛̏͆ͩ̔ͥ̊͏͈͕͘i̼̞̝͂̈́͌n̢̞̭̘͖̪̲̆̌́̏͒͗g̛̻̤͎͉͔̏̔̋̌̈́̐̈́ͯ ̸͕̙̬̰̈́̂ͮ̉B̷̦͎̐ͪ̽́E̵̦͖͔̎̓̑͒̚͠N̶̰̘̳̥͓̼̼̅ͣͥ̅͗͂ ̴̪̤̉͒̈̆į̲̫͊̌ͭͭ͛͢n̶͚̹̦͉̺͕̲̼͌̔̆̀̓͗̇̆ͅt͈͕̬̤̜̱ͫ̎ͯ̽ͫ̆̓ͭ̕͜ȏ̶͕̻̩͍͇̲͔̲̫ͩ̿̀̎́ ̞̺̗̓͌̅̒̉̀͡ͅý̦̳̪̠͖́̕͝o̴̠͕̖̗̊͒̅ư̤̞̐̽ͬ̀̕r̢̼̰ͫ̋̄ͯ̿̾͛̚̕ ̖͍͚̐́́́c͍͚͓̠ͦ͂͌͊ǫ̧̞̫͙͓̖͓͈ͥͣ͊ͨ̆̃ͦm̟̭̥̱̘̤̥̳̆̏̀ͪ̐p̷̶̠̉̈́̂ͧͨͅͅu̡̨͙̤͆ͣ̈́̉t̫̂̑̅ͪ̈͂̉̆͟͝è̸̼̻̞ͬ͑́̕ͅr͆ͥͨ̑̌̆ͭ҉̯̹u͒͐ͣ̄̓͂͠҉̖̲̤̳͠ḍ̡̨̮̫̜̤͍̳͕ͥ̈͒h̷͕̮̮̞͎̏͂ͭ͌̒ͯ͒ͤ́͢f̴̴͓̟͕̦̋̀ͩ͛̂̀͜ǔ̡̔̽̽͂ͨ̌͂͞҉̲̣̩̯͇̼͔o̗͕͓͉̳ͯ̿͌̇͋̀ā͙͈̱̥͇͉͊͞i͓̝̫͖͉͐̊͠s̿̍̑͋҉̸̠̟͘d̀͐ͯͦ̾҉͎͇̩̦̣ḧ̨̡͇͕̱̼̓̃͊̽̚f̸̛̳̮̖ͬf͈͇͎̬͕̮͐͑͘͜ͅd̼̯̥͎͕͋́́͘f̵̝̠̺͖ͧͯ͜ͅd̛͖̘̻̬͉̣̥͛̏̑́ͤ̿ͩa̻̻͓̩͚̗̼ͨ̉̅̾̉̊ͥ͜͝ͅs̵̶̝̞͇̜̈́ͪ͛̕f̘̱͓̥̙̿̀̿̌́̈́̄ḏ̢̹̦̰̳ͭͬ̽̓ͧͭ͜d̯͉͚̥̻̩͗͂ͅḋ̶̵̳̙͈̙̱̦͕̩ͤ̃͋͐f̸̘͚͇̃ͣͅ

b̳̙̭͇͈̟̮̮̜͓͎̟͑͐̊ͯ̐̌̎̒̂͜e̠̩͓͍̮̼̦ͬ̆̽̔̏́̊̇́ͮ̉̓̾͌͡͝n̵̨̰̤̼̻̟͔̻̹̝̙̤ͦ̈́̂͛̾͆̈́̇ͮ͌̈́̾̾͂̓͠͠ͅd̢̰̙̘͕̦̟͔̙͓͖̫̋ͪ̎͂̊ͥ̅͟͡r̶̛͓͍̖͉̩̻̟̮̦͔͍̲̱̙̗͕̾̇͗͂͆̃̏͗͋ͩͧ͆ͯ̀ͭͣ̈́̉̈́͞o̲̘͓̯̪̱̼̟͚͈̰͖̖͔̺̝̰͎͐̅ͮͯͩ̈́ͣͥ͂̆̑͑̈́̀͜͡w̢̞͙̗̩̹̘̣̤̣̜̜͚̋ͨ̈̓ͪ̀̈́̓͋̒̉̔͑̔͊̐͢ņ̴̻̥̫̼̯̖̜̹̤͚̜͒̍̊͆̎͊̄͑̋̚͜͝͠ẽ̸̛͈͔͙͍̦̼̫̪̖͔̠̟ͭ͒͑͑̈́̈́̀̔̓͒͆̂ͥ̚d̵̵̢͉̥͓̳̥̪̭̗̞͍̼̤̍͒͋ͣͬ͊͐͑̿͗̉͘͟b̶̭͓̱̫̤͔̪̠̖̥͙̮̻͕͔̩͒̍̎̽̒̑ͮ̕͘ę̷̴͓͎̖̘̜̤̖̙̓ͣ̆ͮ͟n̞̪̯̝̠̣͈̖̟̬̣͛̉ͯ͟d̢ͮͩ͑ͨ͆̉͋҉̴̩̠̼̭̥͓͇͍̯̫̹̣͓͕̜̕ͅr̒ͯ̾̔̕͢͠҉͈̮̗̦̙͚͎͔͇̻̦͍̮͠o̵̪͉̣̪͖̖̫̣ͮ̆̄͐̌ͧ̓͌̾ͮ̂̉̈̀ͮ͘͝ͅw̵̘̝͍̠̩͍͎͖̺̄ͥ̐͊͒̅̀̑͛̏͊ͦ̋̅̇͋̄̿̚͡n̨͍͓̠̹͐ͦ̌̒̒̏̆ͪ̇͑̍́̀ė̸̢̼̯̘̣̦̰̥͍̥͓̳̗ͯ̔͆ͥ͂̇͒̑ͭ͗͒ͪ̀͜ḑ̻͍̙͎̙͕̙̠̙̲̻̮̩͂̓̅̎͑̽ͨ͐͑̇̒̐ͪ̓ͮ̇́b̛̔̃͋̋̾̿҉̵͍̝̣̣̳̭̳̪̬̠̘͈͕͡͞e͓̺̥̘͖̯̱̠̯̗̙͙̠ͧͩ̏̔̏̇͐͗̾ͬ̾̀͜ͅn̸̢̢̯̜̖͈̞̱̣̳͕͎̻̻̫̭̉ͥͦ́ͬͨ̾̍ͯͨ̍ͯ͋ͥ̉̈́̑̚̚͞ͅd̶͇̰͖̥̈ͣͨ̔͗ͦ͒ͮ͌͐ͯͥͭ͌̚͜͢͡r͍̖̞͍̣̤̪̼̞̗͎̩͖͈̯̣͒ͨ̈ͮͩ͗̊͢͜͝o̢̳͎̟͚̤̮̯̟̳̤͉̹̬̤̙̩ͭ͑ͭͭ̊ͩͣͯ͘͢͢͞w̴̷̧̳̹̞̘̤̰̪̣̙̉ͯ̽͋̏̓̃͐̎̽ͩ͑͜͟n̹̼͍͈̼̣͍̳̫͉̠͕̬̥̫͈̓̀̃ͥ̿̈́̽̋̾̄̎ͭͨ͞e͙̥̯̦͖͉͉̦̺̤̖̟̪̫̔͛ͨ̽͑̒̎ͨ̕͜͞ͅͅḑ̰̬̳͎̺̫̥̳́̿̿ͫ̄̒͗̾̋̓͋̂ͮ̀ͮ͂̃̉b̸̧̞̯͈̞͙̰̞̝͑̊ͦ̅͐͌͂ͪ́̚̕ͅe̩̺͚̯̹̖̭̲̬̗̻ͥ͊̒̃̔̅̔͛́ͭ̅͢n̵̡̘͔̭͈̯͕̺͖͈̹͂͊̽ͯ̇͒͆ͪͭ̅ͫ͛͌̉̾ͩ̽̚d̆̉ͤ́̚͢͏̵̛̤̱͈̜̟̞̣̭̗̠̩͇̝r̴̷̢̯̹͚͓̠̣̦͚̞̤̞̫̭ͮ̉͌ͣ̐̀̃oͮͥͬ̉̈́̑̃͛͗̀ͭ͑̒̈́͑̽ͦ̑͏̘̭̲͔̫͍͝w̨͙̼̤̻̟͑̎ͫͤͥͨͯ͌͞ň̡̛͇̣̼͍̻̱̥̤͚͉͖̫̹̫͈̠͎͐͛ͧ̽͋͑ͯ̒ͩ̂̊̈́ͩ͐ͬ̌ͅė̸̛̞͍̤̝̞̝̲̱̯̤͍͚̙̺̩̰̙̺̥ͥ̓̐ͨͤ̋̀͞d̍͗̊̓́̈ͫ̓̒̌̅͗͐͑ͯ͞͏̴̴͏̭̝̰̺b̷̥̺̯̹̠̼͚̮̫̰̟̠ͣ̃̅̅̾͋͘ͅe̋̃̾̌ͭ͛͒ͨ͑͑͊̐̚͏̸̶̧͕̙͕̬̥͎̤̘̕n̢̓͊ͤ͗͋̿͑͐̈́͌͛̐̚͝͏͕̝̣̫̹̱̳̮̮̺̙̪̹̳̜d̵̬̯̘͎̥̱̗̫̠̟̜̩̘̖̒͊̅̎̏͆ͬ͟͡ͅr̛͓̙͚͈̥̰̖̬̟͓̺̫͉̱̜̟̮̂͋̄ͫ̋͌̆ͯͭ̓̀̈̐ͭ̔ͤ̕͡ŏ̴̞͔͔͉̗̠̝̦̹͕͚͕͎͈͔͕̪̂̈́̈́͒̎̿̇̆ͪ̽̂͘͠w̨̠̱̖̪͓̣̟̪̘̠̱̱̯̆̒̌́́́͢n̴̼̦͉̥̖͌ͣ̑͐ͮͤ̃̕͢e̶̩̞̲̝͕͈̗ͨ̑̈́͗̏̇̎̇͑̈̑̽ͮ͑̽ͧͥ͞ḑ̣̰̰̜̣̤̹͔̗̞̺̳̆͆̑̅̊ͫ͢ͅḃ̶̭̦̮̲̩̥ͨ͌̏̄̄̅ͧ̌̊̓͊̇̀̔ͤ͢͡e̸̵̯̺̯̪̬͒̇ͫ́̀̏͌̅͐ͨ͛ͦ̓͊ͣ̓͂̇͟͡͝n̴͛̿͗́͝҉͙͉̪̻̳̳̹̲͔͓ͅd̸̨̞̲̦̬͖̠̦̙̥͙̫͍̰̥̥̦͉̜̂̍ͮͨ͂͂͑̈́ͯ̾͐̾͋ͫ̀r̵̷̛̅ͩ̈ͦ̔͊̏ͬ̄̀͏͓͙̜̲̭̬o̽̓ͭͯ̽̑̏ͤ̆̑ͮ̇̎͗̍̚͏͔͉͇̼̯͖̱̣͖̜̀̕̕w̵̦̼̩͈̘͎̟̻̖͆̾̊ͬ̋̃̃ͥͧͣ̓͘n̴̙̮̪̼̝̘̜̼̎̂̓̉ͯ̎̿͆̈͒͋̔̊̂̀͑ͬ̽̊͟͟e̖̱̙̰͍͕̺͚͉̭͍͍̭͇̩̼̗͚̎͑̃͊͆́͠ḑ̵̥̮̳͚̹̹̺̩͂ͩ̊̽̽ͨ͜b̢̢̟͇̟͉͙̜̹̘͈̙̥̩̭͎̅ͣ̂͗̅͛͊͆ͫ͂ͣ̕͞ͅę̂ͣ̋́͆ͮ́ͦ҉̴̪̘͈̞̺̣̥̮͉̥̪̗͙̬n̮̮̱̣̄̃ͥ̿ͣ̈̅͆ͫ̓́̐̿ͩͨ̿ͤ̓́͘d̷̠̭̭͇͖͉̮̭̯̜̻̣̖̗̣̪ͤ̀̐̈́̏ͧ̾̔̐ͤ̇͂ͤ̂ͣͦ̓ͫ̕͞ȓ̶̨̬͉̲̻͓͇͔̬̥̞̳̏̊͌̓̑ͩ͂̾̆̄̚͜͝͝oͧ͌͒̇͌ͫ̆̆̋ͨ́̐̿͟҉̬̗̞̳͙̖͖̩̥̦͘͘͟w̖̜̪̹̏͂͐ͫͬ̒͘͞ǹ̮̦͇̙͔͓̟̳̏̂ͯͧ̋ͭ̾̊̐ͦ̚̚̚̕͜ẽ̶̸̛͔͈͔̹͔͉̝̥ͩ̂ͩ̈́̌͌̈́͝d̴̛ͣ̽̄̊̋ͭ̒̈́̒̆̐ͬͮ̈́͏̶͚̯͕͕̯̦̖̩̖̹͙̳͞b̡̳͔͖̹͔̙͕̝͚͚͓̤̩̯̐ͫͨ͗̆ͣͨͨͨ̊̽̓͂͛ë̛͇̣̺̮̝̞͂̂ͮ̕͝ṋ̸̡͍̦̜̥̭͖̱̫̠̠͕̣̱͇̘̰ͯ͑̈́͗ͮ̊̐̈́̅ͬͧ̋̽ͯ̏̉̅̚͢͠ͅd̷̨͔̭͓̳͔͓̪̪̭̻̠̘̮̭̳̰̣̹̓͂ͧ̎̍ͪ̋̀̐͟͟͡r̴̨̯̥̮̰̝̘͎̹͚̺̠͇͇͓̘̥̟̫͔̊̓̌̆͋ͮ̓̿̈ͣ̔̇ͯ̿̿̽̀̈͘͞o̵̢̢͙̤͉̠̼̰̜͇͚͖͔̪̺̪̅̒̂͐̕w̶̷̡̡͙̲̲̬̺͎ͥ̒ͬͧ̓̏̓̋̽ͣ̒ͮǹ̽̋̍̊ͯͥ̾̅̇̊̏̾ͥ͋̄́̉̓͏̮̖̠͕̼͈͢͡e͍̹̥̬̺̞͖͉̪̰ͦ̍̃ͬ́̕ḑͥ͊̄̑͒̎ͤ̽͋̒ͯ̈ͤ҉̼̭̩͇̦̱̦̺̥̳̪̤̦̜͚͈̝̟ͅb̷̶̲̟̰̄͒ͥ̒̆͘ȩ̱̺̬̠͍̜͇͈̲̞̞̝̰̠̬̳͍̽̄ͤͧͬ̒͜n̸̷̷̜̪̭̰͙͇̯̈́̂̐ͮ͒̅͋͋ͯ̌͑͢d͛̅̿̄͐ͥ͡͏̷̸͓̹̤͉̰͎̝̱̲̘̲̫͈̟̰͍̘ŗ̸̵̸͍̱͚̼̹̹̱̘̝̟̹̭̆ͯ̈́̾̈̋̌ͦ͐̍̊̌ͮo̡̧ͣ͂̅͆ͥ̄͐͊̄͟͏̜̘̟̠̹̝̳̮͇̲̙̰̰͖͇ͅw̛̗̮̜̬̻̞̤̫̖̹̱̞̦̲̓̌ͬ̊͌̏ͩ̏ͭ̔̅̑ͨ́́͝n̘̜͚͔̥̼̳͙̱͔͓̖̦̎ͣ͗̅ͤͤ̆ͪͥ͢͜͞e̴̡̘̫͚͈͔̻̤̟ͮͭͪ͂ͬ̿̍ͧ́ͭ͌̔̀d͎͎͕̝͚̭̦͕̺͙͔̥̩̰͖̣̗̰ͤͦ͌ͩ̎̒̉ͩͧ̕ͅb̸̢͇͍͉̫̝̘͕̙̘̰͉̝̤̉̍ͥͪ̊̊̈́͐̆͒͋̆̌ͭ͜͞e̶̷̴̩̝͈̯̎ͣͨ͊ͬͮͯ̈̽̊ͥ͐ͣ̑ͫnͭͣ̏ͯ̉̔̂ͦͪ̂ͨ́̏̊ͤ̋̾̂́̚͏̶̘̺̭̠̮̰̱͙͢d̯͔̹͕̲͖͇͖̖͚̙̮͕̠͍̮̜͌͛̄́̃ͬͣͤ̉ͧͣ͡ṟ̵̡̢̯̙͔̖̼̥̬͙͔̘͎̖̱̱̗̪̌̎ͮ͂ͣͫ̈́̐̓̾̈́͒̚ō̸̭̥̳͓̹͔̞͓̦̺̱͍͍̥͍̈ͬ̈̃ͩͮ̀w̸̨̪͈͔͓̙̙͚̼̫͎̘͍̭̞̣̫͈̉ͫ̃ͬͥ̆̂ͣ̆́̅ͫͤͨ̋̚͝n̨̙̘̦̪̜̼̻̤̟̤͍͎̗͔̥̮͋ͬ̊͋̊ͣͫͦ͊͌͛̽͊͊̒̏͜͠͞e̵̢̠͎͕̹͕̜̙̜̟̮̥̖̙̗͇͓͐̇ͯ́͝͞d̵͖͉̣̯̼̪͍̭̯̒̄̐ͤ͐ͣ̈́̊́̚̕͠b̧̅̂́̌̌ͫͬ̋ͯ̎̾̽͗͂ͣ͘͡͞҉͖͕̹é͒̚҉̛̮̳̘̰̮͕̤̻̯͓̩͟͝ͅn̢̲͖̦̣̒̌̇̾͆ͮ͑ͩ̕d̛̼͖̠̞̫͓͈̠̅ͣ̽̅̎͆̽̎͆͑̏̑̔ͯ̇̀̚͜r̷̡̛̜̼̪̥͉͓̱̱͔̹̘̰̖ͬͭͪ̅́͗͆͂̽̓͑̈ͥͭ̿̇̈ͨo̶̢͖̬̫̬͍̠͚̣̳̺̯͋̈ͬ̏͂ͯͫͅw͎̙̯̤̝͌ͫ̄̋̓͛̃̌̃̉͛̋̕̕͟͟͠ñ̷ͯ̔ͭ̍̓̉̍ͫͭ̽͟͞͏̖̣͎̘͓͖̹̦̭̥̝̥ẹ̴̩͎̤̲͎̅̊͑͛̋̅͛̓́ͤͫ͗̈̏ͯͣ͋̄͠ͅḑ̡̲̻̰̘̫̘̙̠ͥͪ̎̌̏͘͝b͔̲͙̱͎̙̳̝̼̺̰͇ͦ̅́̐̇̎͐͊̐̏́͊̊̅́̚̕ͅͅȩ̠͍̤̻̈͗ͮ͆̓͞n̆͛͆͊ͮ̃͂̅͒͋͝͏͚̦͈̩̻̹͈̘d̏͐̓̑̊͌ͧ̄̈́̒̀̔̋̈͊̓͆ͨ̀͏̖̺̲͚̣̫̳͔̮̟̲̬͉̰̩ͅr̸̷̛͙̲͍̜̮̝͓͙̠̹̤ͥͧ̑̅͗́̀̏̅̕͟ơ̩͔͇̭͇̏̄̂̄͑̅̊̏̎̓̐̕͜w͋̾̉ͣ̍̀̍͐͋͠͏̡̝̳̳̘͓̟̳͙̩ņ̧̗͕̯̥̰̳̊̂̓̌͊̃́̾̈́̓̒͢͡e̯͖̩̻̝̎ͫ͂ͫ̽̓̏̃̋̋ͭ͒͒ͭ̑̽͟͢d̴̜̫͉̠̜̥̰̯̱̙ͦ͛̈́͗ͪ̄͐̌͛͌ͥ͋ͧ̄̚͝͠
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
enigma

Post by enigma »

Um....Energizer? Did you download "the truth"? Because something weird's happened in that spoiler tag.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Ah, yes, Creepypasta. I've read some before. The ones that really get me are The Pokemon Card and Smile Dog. Eugh.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Meph

Post by Meph »

Energizer, don't abuse unicode. :P
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

This one is also pretty good http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/201 ... -snap.html

Another one to look for is called "memory card", but due to the traumatizing effects of it and sexual references, I refuse to post it here due to just how horrible it is. If you want to read it, find it yourself.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
.Saboteur

Post by .Saboteur »

You've met with a terrible fate haven't you

I do like reading creepypasta, getting freaked out by the good ones and laughing at the crappy ones. ("Black Wind" on inuscreepystuff or one Animal Crossing one are good examples of bad ones; they were basically eye-rollers for me the whole way through.)
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Do NOT read this if you are easily scared. Warning: somewhat graphic imagery but nothing more than blood.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Trybien wrote:This one is also pretty good http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/201 ... -snap.html.
Oh my gosh! That was hillarious! I wish I had Pokemon snap. That's just so so so stupidly funny. Seriously, man that's some funny shizzle. HAHAHAHA! :calisto: I wish there was a hazama laugh smiley. That was just so...FUNNY!
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

$Fth wrote:Do NOT read this if you are easily scared. Warning: somewhat graphic imagery but nothing more than blood.
JEEZ THAT MADE ME JUMP
I question the idea of a disclaimer anyway.
The point of a creepypasta is to creep the audience out and scare them, hence CREEPYpasta.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Energizerman wrote:
$Fth wrote:Do NOT read this if you are easily scared. Warning: somewhat graphic imagery but nothing more than blood.
JEEZ THAT MADE ME JUMP
I question the idea of a disclaimer anyway.
The point of a creepypasta is to creep the audience out and scare them, hence CREEPYpasta.
Well, in the traditional sense, a creepypasta is a story that is written out and creeps out the reader through language. Admittedly, this isn't quite a creepypasta as it's an animated novel and all. I just felt that it would be a nice addition to the thread, though.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.