Breaking Bad

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Zombie
Spoken languages: English, My written french is horrible.

Breaking Bad

Post by Zombie »

I don't know many people watch this show but...

BREAKING BAD

For those who don't know anything about the show. It follows the story of soft-spoken chemist Walter White due to an unknown turn of events (that hasn't been explained to even the current viewers of the show) becomes an incredibly overqualified high school teacher. He recently gets diagnosed with lung cancer. With no way to financially support his money, he turns to cooking crystal meth. He gets the help of a former student named Jesse Pinkman and their lives as drug cookers and dealers commence.

It is drama so if that is not your thing then you probably won't like the show.

Not only is it a well written show, but as the show goes on and on, it shows the consequences of Walts actions. I can't spoil what exactly happens but not only does these turn of events make Walt feel more alive, but he starts being more twisted desperate. He's doing things that the old Walt would never do. He has understood he cannot escape the Meth game and that he might die. What I am trying to say here is that this show is awesome.

If you can stand the dark drama, then what you have is one of the greatest dramas ever put on TV. Seriously... go watch it if you haven't.