Courage the Cowardly Dog

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Favorite Character?

Courage
15%
Eustace
31%
Muriel
8%
Katz
8%
Le Quack
15%
Freaky Fred
8%
The Great Fusilli
No votes
Cajun Fox
No votes
Foot Fungus
No votes
Other
15%

Total votes: 13

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:Ah, so we have another fan of this show. Now, let me share a story from my autobiography, to be released when I accidentally lock myself in that infernal capsule.

So, as a young detective, I was sitting on the couch watching The Great Fusilli episode. This was my first time watching it, and I was quite young. The magician, which is what Fusilli is/what I thought he was seemed awesome, and the fact that we were going to see Eustace, Muriel, and Courage perform seemed cool. Then disaster strikes, as our hero's owners are turned into marionettes. When Courage is playing with the marionettes later, I ask "What happened to all those other people who are puppets?" There was no response, and from now on, I know not to trust any magicians who ask me to perform on their stage. Heck, I even check to make sure they're not alligators.
I remember that episode...
It was kinda a downer ending though....

I remember watching Perfect when I was little... The show scared the crap out of me already, but this episode made me hide under the cover because of the 'You're Not Perfect.' thing.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Hikari
Spoken languages: English, a few words in Japanese.

Post by Hikari »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:Interesting fact: Fusilli holds the honor of being one of only two(?) villains to defeat Courage, the other being Fred, who technically succeeded. Katz can go cry in the Corner of Shame.

EDIT: Found an HD version of the vid, couldn't see him anywhere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxctv3Un5s

Let me know if you do, and if you do, please tell me at which time in the video.
Alright!

Weird. I never knew that. XD;
T u r n a b o u t i n T i m e G a t e
*coming soon*
(AA and Lost Saga crossover / w TF2 cameos)
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I felt like theorizing or something.
Spoiler : The Great Fusilli spoilers? :
At the end, we see Fusilli moving around, even though he's a puppet. It appeared someone was literally pulling his strings. Who, then? Could the stage be alive? Was Fusilli part of the stage already somehow? And whatever happened to the invisible audience?
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Hikari
Spoken languages: English, a few words in Japanese.

Post by Hikari »

Oh, how these theories hurt my head...
Probably he was already connected to the stage before he became a puppet.
T u r n a b o u t i n T i m e G a t e
*coming soon*
(AA and Lost Saga crossover / w TF2 cameos)