The NHL Topic

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Koda
Spoken languages: English

Re: The NHL Topic

Post by Koda »

kwando1313 wrote:lol, first time in like... 8 years? xD

Oh, but my Nucks are in so... <3
Yup that's why I'm so happy!!!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

PLAYOFFS START TOMORROW GET HAIPE

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Koda

Post by Koda »

hype? toronto is vs. boston...

fml...
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

pls
Nucks Sharks
Ducks Wings
Habs Sens
Caps Rangers
Kings Blues

ALL PRETTY GOOD SERIES

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Koda

Post by Koda »

I'm still upset :c stupid boston plays well for pretty much the whole year, and then fails at the end just to give Toronto a hard time -_-

Nucks/Sharks will only be interesting because both teams are famous for choking hard in the playoffs.
Ducks/Wings is an easy win to the Ducks, imo
Habs/Sens could go either way tbh... with Karlsson back, they have a new energy, really.
Caps/Rangers... You know, I was certain Caps would keep up their recent play, but... I could really see Lundquist and Nash carrying NY to a win.
Kings/Blues... I really don't care about this one lol, but I'd rather the Blues win, I think.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Koda wrote:I'm still upset :c stupid boston plays well for pretty much the whole year, and then fails at the end just to give Toronto a hard time -_-

Nucks/Sharks will only be interesting because both teams are famous for choking hard in the playoffs.
Habs/Sens could go either way tbh... with Karlsson back, they have a new energy, really.
Caps/Rangers... You know, I was certain Caps would keep up their recent play, but... I could really see Lundquist and Nash carrying NY to a win.
Kings/Blues... I really don't care about this one lol, but I'd rather the Blues win, I think.

*cough making more stanley cup finals than the leafs have made in the last 20 years cough*
Also, no way Ducks Wings is an easy win for the Ducks. The Wings are a LOT better of a team that you give credit for~

also lol leafs

Koda

Post by Koda »

kwando1313 wrote:
Koda wrote:I'm still upset :c stupid boston plays well for pretty much the whole year, and then fails at the end just to give Toronto a hard time -_-

*cough making more stanley cup finals than the leafs have made in the last 20 years cough*
And you have some nice Stanley Cups to show for it! :D
Also, no way Ducks Wings is an easy win for the Ducks. The Wings are a LOT better of a team that you give credit for~
The Wings are an experienced team, but they lack the energy and youthful talent that the Ducks bring to the table.
also lol leafs
You're not going to be laughing for long <3
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Koda wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:

And you have some nice Stanley Cups to show for it! :D
The Wings are an experienced team, but they lack the energy and youthful talent that the Ducks bring to the table.
also lol leafs
You're not going to be laughing for long <3
Have you guys even won anything post-expansion?

I didn't think so.

Koda

Post by Koda »

(Some one told me this one on Facebook, but I figured I'd use it :D)

When have the Canucks ever won a Stanley Cup?

...in NHL 13 =D
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Koda wrote:(Some one told me this one on Facebook, but I figured I'd use it :D)

When have the Canucks ever won a Stanley Cup?

...in NHL 13 =D
Hey, Toronto's Stanley Cup is old enough to have grandchildren now, isn't it?

I mean, at least we have had /some/ success over the last 40 years, iunno 'bout you guys...

Koda

Post by Koda »

So hyping everyone up and doing great in the season juš to completely suck in the playoffs is success? Hmm...

You are right though, Toronto has sucked in the last decades... This year that changes
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Koda wrote:So hyping everyone up and doing great in the season juš to completely suck in the playoffs is success? Hmm...

You are right though, Toronto has sucked in the last decades... This year that changes
Sounds an awful lot like Toronto... Except Toronto doesn't even have the great regular season part~

Koda

Post by Koda »

just wait and see my friend ;)

I knew Chicago is going to win but Im still cheering for Wild .-.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Blues Kings was a good game to watch. Buuuuuuuuuut Nucks play today~ Hopefully we actually show up though. :/

Koda

Post by Koda »

But even more importantly, the LEAFS play <3

But meh in that series, I am cherring for the Canucks #canadianpride

EDIT: DAMMIT LEAFS