Psych (TV Show)

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

MrIsh1992
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show)

Post by MrIsh1992 »

S.S. Sleuth wrote:I always REALLY wanted a Monk/Psych crossover. I'm not even sure what it would be, I just wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, it never came to be. The closest to crossovers Pysch has ever gotten is in commercials.
Fan fiction is the closest you can get to a crossover. Ironically.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Watching the seventh season on hulu. This season's better in technical aspects, but something feels... off? Anyway, the sherlock scans are better done, and I like the time they take and the effort they put into it. I'm spoiled as to some details, but not all.

This season has had a huge focus on Juliette so far, and I'm glad that Henry isn't working anymore (since he retired again last season), because Chief Vick was very useless to the plot when Henry was working.
since 2008!
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Ami wrote:Watching the seventh season on hulu. This season's better in technical aspects, but something feels... off? Anyway, the sherlock scans are better done, and I like the time they take and the effort they put into it. I'm spoiled as to some details, but not all.

This season has had a huge focus on Juliette so far, and I'm glad that Henry isn't working anymore (since he retired again last season), because Chief Vick was very useless to the plot when Henry was working.
Between You and I, I don't mind some spoilers, I've watched the show recently. In my opinion this season is as good as the last. And Kudos to you for saying Henry isn't working no more cause he retired again.
AquaAce72

Post by AquaAce72 »

S.S. Sleuth wrote:I always REALLY wanted a Monk/Psych crossover. I'm not even sure what it would be, I just wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, it never came to be. The closest to crossovers Pysch has ever gotten is in commercials.
Monk is amazing, currently finishing up the final season.
Wooper wrote:They're not there. I've looked >.>
First six seasons are up on Netflix now! Gonna start watching it once I am done with Monk.
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)
Smithee

Post by Smithee »

MrIsh1992 wrote:Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)
Missed it, sadly. What was it about?
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Smithee wrote:
MrIsh1992 wrote:Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)
Missed it, sadly. What was it about?
That's what I'm trying to find out.
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

So I heard Psych is gonna have a musical coming in December. Wow...... Although I was hoping for a Monk/Burn Notice/Psych crossover. For real.
AceAttorneyIsh67

Post by AceAttorneyIsh67 »

Psych had a Movie last Holiday on USA!! Great Movie!!