Psych (TV Show)

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

MrIsh1992
Spoken languages: English

Psych (TV Show)

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Any of you guys on AAO Forums watch Psych on USA Network? It is a good show.

So far, the show is in it's seventh season. And it's my favorite show ever.

If you don't know what the show is, you can google it or search it on Netflix.
Sakuya Izayoi

Re: Psych (TV Show)

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

It's one of my favorite shows so far too.

I'm slowly working my way through the episodes on Netflix and it's my goal to find every hidden pineapple. :x

I just wish I had TV so I could watch them as they come out.
Siggy by Remilia!
Ami

Post by Ami »

I love this show. I've seen all the season they have on Netflix, and am slow to keep up with anything no television. I have cable, I just don't use it that often.
since 2008!
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

I have been watching lately so far. I have missed some of the episodes in 2011 due to me being in college outside my town, now I have caught up on Netflix. I don't watch it much from time to time, due to my homework in college.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Oh hey look someone else who watches this stuff

I haven't been into Psych as much lately, since they've been drifting further away from mysteries, but I'm still a fan. Got REALLY tired of it at one point, though, when my brother got hooked on the show and started quoting, rewatching, and copying it like mad. Sorta like what I do when I get my hands on something new.

But yeah, good show. Really liked some of the twists. might steal them for a trial one day. because i'm lazy shut up.
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

S.S. Sleuth wrote:Oh hey look someone else who watches this stuff

I haven't been into Psych as much lately, since they've been drifting further away from mysteries, but I'm still a fan. Got REALLY tired of it at one point, though, when my brother got hooked on the show and started quoting, rewatching, and copying it like mad. Sorta like what I do when I get my hands on something new.

But yeah, good show. Really liked some of the twists. might steal them for a trial one day. because i'm lazy shut up.
Hey, join the lazy party, lol.
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Post by Wooper »

I absolutely adore this show :D I've been watching it for about 3 years now, but I'm currently a little behind. I don't get USA network anymore, so I have to wait for them to be available online. :/
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Wooper wrote:I absolutely adore this show :D I've been watching it for about 3 years now, but I'm currently a little behind. I don't get USA network anymore, so I have to wait for them to be available online. :/
Or try Netflix or Hulu.
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Post by Wooper »

They're not there. I've looked >.>
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

Wooper wrote:They're not there. I've looked >.>
Well, I guess you wait until they are online.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Caught a few episodes again and started to remember why I liked this show. Like Monk, my other favorite mystery show, it's very character-driven, and all the characters are likable and bring stuff to the table.

In hindsight I really LOVE Gus' "supersniffer", since it's such a simple thing, yet so unique and helpful to the cases, and was a really great idea for his character. Little touches like that helped this show ahead of the curve for me.
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

S.S. Sleuth wrote:Caught a few episodes again and started to remember why I liked this show. Like Monk, my other favorite mystery show, it's very character-driven, and all the characters are likable and bring stuff to the table.

In hindsight I really LOVE Gus' "supersniffer", since it's such a simple thing, yet so unique and helpful to the cases, and was a really great idea for his character. Little touches like that helped this show ahead of the curve for me.
Good.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I've only seen like two episodes of this, the only one I can remember is the one with the Wild West town. Pretty good episode in my opinion, might start watching it as often as I watch CSI and Monk.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:I've only seen like two episodes of this, the only one I can remember is the one with the Wild West town. Pretty good episode in my opinion, might start watching it as often as I watch CSI and Monk.
Old Sonora? That's fairly far along in the show. It's a good episode, though.
since 2008!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I always REALLY wanted a Monk/Psych crossover. I'm not even sure what it would be, I just wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, it never came to be. The closest to crossovers Pysch has ever gotten is in commercials.