Psych (TV Show)

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby MrIsh1992 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am

S.S. Sleuth wrote:I always REALLY wanted a Monk/Psych crossover. I'm not even sure what it would be, I just wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, it never came to be. The closest to crossovers Pysch has ever gotten is in commercials.


Fan fiction is the closest you can get to a crossover. Ironically.
Image
User avatar
MrIsh1992
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Gallifrey
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby Ami » Wed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

Watching the seventh season on hulu. This season's better in technical aspects, but something feels... off? Anyway, the sherlock scans are better done, and I like the time they take and the effort they put into it. I'm spoiled as to some details, but not all.

This season has had a huge focus on Juliette so far, and I'm glad that Henry isn't working anymore (since he retired again last season), because Chief Vick was very useless to the plot when Henry was working.
since 2008!
Image
User avatar
Ami
Moderator
 
Posts: 8429
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Location: Puppies!
Gender: Female
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby MrIsh1992 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Ami wrote:Watching the seventh season on hulu. This season's better in technical aspects, but something feels... off? Anyway, the sherlock scans are better done, and I like the time they take and the effort they put into it. I'm spoiled as to some details, but not all.

This season has had a huge focus on Juliette so far, and I'm glad that Henry isn't working anymore (since he retired again last season), because Chief Vick was very useless to the plot when Henry was working.


Between You and I, I don't mind some spoilers, I've watched the show recently. In my opinion this season is as good as the last. And Kudos to you for saying Henry isn't working no more cause he retired again.
Image
User avatar
MrIsh1992
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Gallifrey
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby AquaAce72 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 am

S.S. Sleuth wrote:I always REALLY wanted a Monk/Psych crossover. I'm not even sure what it would be, I just wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, it never came to be. The closest to crossovers Pysch has ever gotten is in commercials.

Monk is amazing, currently finishing up the final season.

Wooper wrote:They're not there. I've looked >.>

First six seasons are up on Netflix now! Gonna start watching it once I am done with Monk.
User avatar
AquaAce72
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 6:20 am
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby MrIsh1992 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)
Image
User avatar
MrIsh1992
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Gallifrey
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby Smithee » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:15 pm

MrIsh1992 wrote:Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)


Missed it, sadly. What was it about?
Smithee
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 pm
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby MrIsh1992 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Smithee wrote:
MrIsh1992 wrote:Anyone watch the season finale? It was good. (I didn't get to watch the episode before the finale of the season.)


Missed it, sadly. What was it about?


That's what I'm trying to find out.
Image
User avatar
MrIsh1992
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Gallifrey
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby MrIsh1992 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm

So I heard Psych is gonna have a musical coming in December. Wow...... Although I was hoping for a Monk/Burn Notice/Psych crossover. For real.
Image
User avatar
MrIsh1992
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Gallifrey
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Re: Psych (TV Show) 

Postby AceAttorneyIsh67 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am

Psych had a Movie last Holiday on USA!! Great Movie!!
User avatar
AceAttorneyIsh67
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:55 am
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English

Previous

Return to Media and Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests