Whodunnit? Reality Show

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Re: Whodunnit? Reality Show

Post by Singidava »

IMO Giles being the killer would be a huge letdown. While he did say "killer is in this room" rather than "killer is one of you", I feel like him being the culprit would break audience's trust to the format.
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Fun show. But Giles being the culprit would break the audience's trust in multiple ways for an incredibly dumb twist. He's still great though.
Spoiler : :
If you'd asked me at the end of the first episode I'd have said it was Ulysses (and it theoretically still COULD be), but even though the killer is supposedly a mega-egotist, I can't imagine him applauding himself on getting things right. Could be a way to throw people off, but I doubt it. Right now I'm pretty sure the killer is just one of the people floating around inoffensively- Lindsey maybe. Or maybe Melina/Ronnie.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Koopakirby
Spoken languages: English

Post by Koopakirby »

Just saw the latest episode after playing catch-up. Cool show, if a bit cheesy at times. I mean, "Greetings, Mortals." Seriously? Giles is also great.
After watching the new episode, I'm pretty upset that Don died and not Dana since I hated her. I don't quite suspect her yet, though. That probably goes to Ronnie.
Please play my trial series: Layers of Truth!
It contains my featured trial, Reinstate the Turnabout! Part 1 / Part 2
Heeeeey! Pinkie Pie here! Just asking for you to please check out Ask Pinkie Pie! It'll be a real party! I promise!
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Koopakirby wrote:Just saw the latest episode after playing catch-up. Cool show, if a bit cheesy at times. I mean, "Greetings, Mortals." Seriously?
I genuinely don't mind the whole "Greetings mortals" thing. It's kind of cheesy, but it does adequately emphasize the killer's egocentric nature, and the killer DOES love being massively over-the-top.
I hate that Don died, primarily because he was the one person who I was positive wasn't the killer. I'm pretty sure it isn't Geno, in all honesty. Nothing but my gut. But now that Don is dead, Dana takes his place as "Totally not the killer". The killer isn't going to give herself two scared cards in a row. You're just asking somebody to ask "Okay, why are you still alive?" Lindsey and Sasha are currently out because of their special spared status (though if one more suspect in a row gets everything right, I'm going to begin thinking I'm getting tricked here.)

Half of my brain is still SCREAMING at me that it's Ulysses, because that dude is dropping tells all over the place (He's just constantly giving off the "I know much more than I'm telling" vibe), but that second week spare is making that other half want to give him a pass. So I'm currently torn between Ronnie, Cris, and Kam. Ronnie being least likely, in all honesty.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

I'm sad Don died. He made puns :(
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Why Don ;-; Dana did literally nothing. "Durr tapes. durrrrrrrrrrrrrr too fancy to run and get tapes" "durrr gets scared twice in a row yet always survives"
Puma is really over the top though. I mean WHAT THE HECK. Loved Giles though how he's just "whoops sudden firearm, i got this"
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I watched the most recent one and yeah, sad that Don was victim at the end. I don't have any real suspects except maybe Ulysses. Also, lol, that fakeout the next morning. "Nobody died yay" "Oh hey here have a raw steak" "I'm just gonna go warm this up despite obvious incoming death" Suddenly puma.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

I thought it was going to be poison, but... nope
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Bad Player wrote:
I thought it was going to be poison, but... nope
So did I... But apparently it wasn't over the top enough for our killer.
One other angle to who the killer is their profession. I mean the killer clearly looked down on the first victim's profession, so you can expect that the killer's own to be something more... dignified. Like an attorney. That's why I'm not really suspicious of the flight attendant, ex-beauty queen, that bar guy, etc.

Then again, they could always lie about it.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Welp, new episode.
Now I'm starting to suspect Kam because COME ON HOW DID HE NOT DIE THAT TIME?! "HE DIED OF A HEART ATTACK." HOW BAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO LOSE TO THAT?!?!

Apparently Ulysses was that bad. There goes that major suspect. Somehow I knew he'd be the one killed by the horse. I just somehow knew.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Spoiler : the latest :
Cris not telling anyone about the stuffed shoes is sooooo suspicious. Also, she found that room awful fast.

Dana was my fos before, but unless we have a dead killer, that's not possible. So Cris is my prime suspect now. Though I really find everyone except Ronnie suspicious. He's the only one who would genuinely surprise me as the killer.
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

omg rune come back alreadyyyyy
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Saw the new episode...
Spoiler : Victim Spoilers :
Ronnie nuuuuuuuuuu ;-;
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

I was really hoping Ronnie somehow got it right with the trained monkey. Or that everyone got it wrong and they all ended up with scared cards. That would have been amazing. Also, how the hell did NOBODY find the lever for the chandelier?

And, well... now everyone left is suspicious. I kind of equally suspect Melina and Cris now. Maybe Melina even more. Probably should have noticed before, but she's the most "average" contestant on the show. Never been the best, never gotten a scared card, never solved a riddle, never the center of any kind of drama. I also don't think she was ever suspected by anyone until now.
AquaAce72
Spoken languages: English

Post by AquaAce72 »

"Look at the iron maidens, even they got laid!"

Best show.