The Structure of a Trial

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

CrzyProsocutor
Spoken languages: English

Re: Guide: The Structure of a Trial

Post by CrzyProsocutor »

Sitienmaker wrote:Meph i read all your guide right now...There is an error!(Or a contradiction,if we must go in AA way)
In ace attorneys the breakdown comes BEFORE the confession of the real culpirt...
It doesn't make sense if the real culpirt go mad after confessing the truth.
:objection: Actually, that's not always the case; Ambassador Alba did have his breakdown after he confessed. Also, think of Luke Atmey, he confessed during his breakdown! And Mr. Sawhit and Portsman didn't confess at all! They fainted before they got the chance. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just giving some more examples of breakdowns, I guess.
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

The guide covers the most common structure of a trial, but there's nothing wrong with doing it differently. :)
Sitien maker
Spoken languages: English,Italian,and little french

Post by Sitien maker »

CrzyProsocutor wrote:
Sitienmaker wrote:Meph i read all your guide right now...There is an error!(Or a contradiction,if we must go in AA way)
In ace attorneys the breakdown comes BEFORE the confession of the real culpirt...
It doesn't make sense if the real culpirt go mad after confessing the truth.
:objection: Actually, that's not always the case; Ambassador Alba did have his breakdown after he confessed. Also, think of Luke Atmey, he confessed during his breakdown! And Mr. Sawhit and Portsman didn't confess at all! They fainted before they got the chance. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just giving some more examples of breakdowns, I guess.
All the breakdown you presented to me are specials,remember when Alba breaks?He has extraterritorial laws,he don't need to break before Miles "break" that laws.Sahwit faints of rage,and police arrest him,confession or not,the killer of that case was obiuvus.Portsman didn't noticed(Rly?) he was eating a medal and faints without confess.
Them condition are particular except for Luke Atmey...By the way,what is he doing with his hand under the bench when breaks??? :awesome:

And what music must be playing on breakdowns and confessions?it's okay playing announce the truth?...and no music on confession.
Some cases too plays breakdown without music,what is the best way?Announce the truth for a dramatic effect or no music for silence and calm?
Yay Ace attorney.
:objection:
Some one steal my signature!<---But can't steal that line!