Hiding Evidence While Loading Trial (REDACTED)

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Phantom

Hiding Evidence While Loading Trial (REDACTED)

Post by Phantom »

This thread has been superceded by a more user-friendly guide: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =50&t=3683
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: (WIP) Guide: Hiding Evidence While Loading Trial

Post by Bad Player »

Could be a bit more concise.

1. Create 2 blank frames at the start of the trial. Set the wait timer to 1 for each
2. On the second one, set it to reveal any evidence you want hidden while loading
3. On the first one, set it to hide the second one
(You do not need to reveal any evidence/profiles revealed over the course of the trial. You do, however, have to reveal evidence and profiles that are never going to be in the Court Record.)

...Also why do you need to wait until you've finished your trial? It's the first thing I do, after creating the evidence/profiles.
flitchard
Spoken languages: English

Post by flitchard »

But... if you do that, it will still appear during the initial loading, won't it? I think you shouldn't make extra profiles or evidence until you're ready to present them. Just create then reveal when you need them.
When ending a post, always attach a sig. That's one of my rules. :godot:
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

I just make them all beforehand so they're there, and I don't care if I can see them while I'm playtesting; it's fine by the time I finish, and that's what matters.
Phantom

Re: Guide: (WIP) Hiding Evidence While Loading Trial

Post by Phantom »

Agreed BP, it's actually not that user-friendly in its present state, I think I said it in the OP, but I just created the thread (so I don't forget about it weeks after xD), I will edit it to be much more precise at a later time (also, I'll add your mini-tut later for sure).