BASIC Psyche-Locks

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Phantom

Re: Guide: Psyche-Locks

Post by Phantom »

Ryu Ushiromiya wrote:The point is that not everyone's first guide, trial or whatever will be as splendid as you believe, whatever the reason is. Look at ED's first trial, and mine. Ours were great at the first try. We lucked out. Yoshi didn't. We should aid him in polishing this guide. That's the correct approach IMHO.

I don't understand why you are comparing apples to oranges, I just... Don't at all. :roll:
And we are aiding him in polishing the guide, have you done anything to contribute? You really shouldn't be talking.

The point is to make it friendly, for EVERYONE, that's what we are trying to emphasize here, I'll leave it at that, please don't respond, since I actually don't want to start to derail this thread.
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Re: Guide: Psyche-Locks

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

...Very well. I will continue this via PM.

As for the guide, do emphasize important terms in bold or italics. In addition, I concur: please use screencaps to demonstrate the steps. Don't forget to center titles or align them properly when needed. It wouldn't hurt to use bullets or numbers to organize the guide. I also highly suggest a table of contents to further organize the guide. If you need an example, feel free to take a look at this.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Kaj Aliv
Spoken languages: English

Re: Guide: BASIC Psyche-Locks

Post by Kaj Aliv »

Updated.
Hi. This is a signature.
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Have you been fixing up the psyche lock demo trial? We'd much appreciate if it's in the first post.
Kaj Aliv
Spoken languages: English

Post by Kaj Aliv »

E.D.Revolution wrote:Have you been fixing up the psyche lock demo trial? We'd much appreciate if it's in the first post.
I've been doing it a bit, but when I completely fix it up I'll put it in the first post.

EDIT: There. It's up there.
Hi. This is a signature.