That is one weird looking tie.
That's also a lovely looking dunce hat ;p
Edit: finally got a proper pc to type on, check this out, I'm critiquing your final result:
1) The tie needs a complete rework when it reaches the bottom...It looks as though it's expanding, that's not how ties work yo
Shading is acceptable though.
2) Should I even need to bring out the problem regarding the shirt collars?
3) The bottom two-piece "collars" on the red jacket is too short, it needs to be longer like sissel's actual jacket.
4) There needs to be actual shoulder-pads to his jacket, since his suit-jacket is pretty special. Your version is just some regular run-of-the-mill loose-fit suit.
5) His skin color is pretty lighter than how you have it right now.
6) The nose is NOT accurate at all.
7) Same with the glasses, not accurate at all. His glasses are more sharply triangular shaped where your version is more circular-rounded.
The hair is just an eyesore to look at. Shading-wise it's bad, color-wise it's just as bad.
9) There is no proper perspective on the hair itself...as I said earlier, it looks like a dunce-hat since it's extremely flat to my eyes.
10) What is up with the front part of the hair (at his forehead)? The hairline should be completely flat, don't need "fluffy" hair in the front. Needs rework.
11) His arms (going below the elbow) should be a little bit skinnier.
12) The little "twinge" at the top of his hair...Yeah that's not a good one.
The cross-over sprite...it's pretty disappointing to see the final result Got. The tutorial itself is alright but the result is not something anyone wants to have when *seriously making an attempt to do a cross-over sprite.
If your final result was a first rough draft version, then I'd say it's a good job, but no way that should look like a final result.