[E][✓]Expanding/Collapsing C-E Statements

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

[E][✓]Expanding/Collapsing C-E Statements

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

In v6, there's an option to "expand" and "collapse" a statement. However, the labels are wrong. When a statement is collapsed, it says "collapse", and when it's expanded, it says "expand". It should be the other way around.

It's in the upper/lower right corner:
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: [E]Expanding/Collapsing C-E Statements

Post by Unas »

What is expanded or collapsed is the contradiction list.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
OrderOfTheNick

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

Oh, that makes sense.
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

:-)

By the way, the font is incredibly huge on your screenshot, which messes up a little bit with the layout. Did you zoom in by mistake, or do you think that text is too small by default in the editor ?
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
OrderOfTheNick

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

Unas wrote::-)

By the way, the font is incredibly huge on your screenshot, which messes up a little bit with the layout. Did you zoom in by mistake, or do you think that text is too small by default in the editor ?
I... didn't change the font. At least not in purpose.
(Also, about the main issue: I get that it's the contradiction list expanding, but because the statement itself disappears, it looks like it collapsed.)