[Suggestion][M] Trial Report Button

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

[Suggestion][M] Trial Report Button

Post by Enthalpy »

When playing newly released trials in v6, I regularly find trials that break the site-rules. On just the first page of English trials, I can show you three with serious swearing problems, and one that uses a sexual image for an evidence icon. I want to report these trials, but how? These trials usually don't have a forum thread, and I feel like reporting them via PM would be spamm-y. Would it be possible to have a "report" feature for trials, like the forums have? If not, what do you recommend for reporting trials?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: [Suggestion][M] Trial Report Button

Post by Unas »

For now, PMing me is fine (though if you can group several reports in a single PM it's better to avoid spamming me ^^)

But such a report feature is definitely a good idea for the future. That will have to wait until I start reworking the trial database though : at the moment, V6 still relies on the same database as V5, but I intend to reorganise everything differently at some point.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )