[E] Audio Volume Hint Text Incorrect

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

[E] Audio Volume Hint Text Incorrect

Post by Enthalpy »

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 34.0
Example: V6 Native

Description:
It is possible to set volumes greater than 100 for sounds and music, despite that the default text for the volume box says volume should be between 1 and 100. You can hear the difference in the sample trial. Per statements by Unas, the problem is with the hint text for the volume box.

How to reproduce?:
Set the volume for any sound or music to exceed 100. Look at the hint text for the volume box of any music/sound object.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Re: [E] Audio Volume <= 100 Not Enforced

Post by TheDoctor »

I personally like being able to make certain sounds louder. I noticed Payne's objection is actually somewhat quiet for some reason.
Image Image Image
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: [E] Audio Volume <= 100 Not Enforced

Post by Unas »

Ah yes, I did not want to limit it to 100 actually. The hint text is just wrong I guess !
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [E] Audio Volume Hint Text Incorrect

Post by Enthalpy »

Updated original post accordingly.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson