The eagerly awaited, long anticipated, highly requested post of a few v6 bugs.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Unresolved Bugs in v6
* v6 Editor - [Topic]
- The wait timer is sometimes inconsistent; setting 1,000 on one frame and 1,000 on another frame sometimes leads to different times actually playing out. Haven't been able to reproduce this one.
* Turnabout Tomorrow - After the "end the game" function is used, the player can sometimes click on the advance button (which still reads "The end") regardless and see other frames past this point.
* The Bitter Turnabout - This.
Namely, the trial can't proceed after Klavier's wall-slam. Trials with Problems Resolved (?)
* Turnabout Tomorrow - The pre-loader graphic displayed even when the pre-loader had ended, which could be reproduced at the time, but seems to have fixed itself... And a Long List of Trials that I Haven't Found Bugs In
* Turnabout of Courage
* A Turnabout Through Time
* Turnabout Pairs
* Two Sides of the Same Turnabout
* Turnabout Detective Girl
* Turnabouts of the Father
* One Hell of a Turnabout
* Escape from the Turnabout
* The Failed Turnabout
* Turnabout Deception
* Turnabout at the Convention
You can tell I wasn't really taking the "extensive beta-testing" route here...
The double-sprites glitch for The Virtual Turnabout and the unecessary double spacing issue found in a lot of v5 native trials are already up there, and I think the latter is resolved now, so I excluded them.