[Feedback][P] Move Out Of Court Scene Error

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

[Feedback][P] Move Out Of Court Scene Error

Post by Enthalpy »

Let's say you move from a court scene to a new scene, with "hide previous characters" checked off. If the new background doesn't support multiple positions, it'll put the previous left character as its own center character. It would be a lot more intuitive to make the currently displayed character the character for the new place to inherit.
Spoiler : Original Post :

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 30.0
Links:
V6 Link (v6 Native)

Description:

Transitioning to any other background hides the active character.

How to reproduce?:

Have a character in a built-in court location and then move to any other location.
Last edited by Enthalpy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
GanonZD
Spoken languages: English, Danish, German, a tiny bit French

Re: [Bug][P] Move Out Of Court Scene Error

Post by GanonZD »

Noooooo! The horror of being haunted by Damon Gant!!
Ganon er kommt zum Dorf.
Kyon
Spoken languages: English, Polish, Japanese

Post by Kyon »

I've actually experienced something similar when Edgeworth transitioned from speed-lines to the prosecution desk. The courtroom background has even more similar bugs because I once saw Edgeworth's sprite fly across the courtroom when the camera switched from him to the witness.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Some additional testing on my end has shown what the problem is. When you transition out of a court scene, the editor keep the character on the left displayed, not the character on the most recently viewed court position. This behavior is understandable, so I'll leave it to Unas whether he wants to make the change, and reclassing it as feedback.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson