The Bright Age of the Law - Tutorial competition

Get started with the upcoming AAO version 6.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Re: The Bright Age of the Law - Tutorial competition

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Well, I probably should remind people that the time to enter this contest has long since passed. Good luck to drvonkitty and 1230james.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Welp yeah, sorry about that, I haven't had that much time for AAO lately...
I'll try to review the entries on next week end. :-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

It's about 2 months since the last post and, as of this post, Unas hasn't logged into AAO since the 6th. I know he's extremely busy in real life. However, we have two incomplete competitions for BAoL. Rather, they are complete but the judging phase for both is still... ongoing. As a result, NONE of us can edit our guides or games until it's been judged. I wonder if we can set up an alternate means for judging the Tutorial competition. I'd like to move on from this competition as soon as possible so we can do what's needed to be done (edit our guides and whatnot).
TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Post by TheDoctor »

Perhaps someone could archive the current versions of the guides and have those judged while the current guides can get any necessary updates?
Image Image Image
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Unlike the other comp, we can easily archive it into our own txt files since ALL of our guides have at least one reply. If we edit, we disqualify ourselves. My issue is that Unas has seen all of the guides already at this point, I believe. And of the remaining two competitions, this is the easier of the two to judge. I've read on the other comp that there were plenty of "redirect to frame zero" errors that required fixing.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Sorry for being extermely late with that. I haven't even logged on AAO for a month or so...

I have indeed seen all the entries already and have a general idea. Still, I'll review them quickly again and pick a winner tonight - I'd like the prize to arrive to the winner in time for Christmas if possible :-)

EDIT : announcement is posted. Congratulations vonkitty and ED :)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )