Project Listing

If you wish to contribute to the Ace Attorney Online Game Creation Engine open source project, or just know more about the way it is developed, this is the place.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Project Listing

Post by Unas »

Ah no, I intended for the wiki to be editable for everyone but I wanted to structure it a little bit before opening edition to everyone so that it does not become a big mess.
And I didn't take the time to do so...

Also, actually this list should probably go into the issue tracker when I do open it as well : issue can be opened as bugs or enhancements.

The wiki should serve as a more detailed technical documentation containing the following :
- Basics on how to contribute to the project
- Some technical documentation, on the code's general structure and on some specific points that would be tricky.
- Technical solution proposals for new developments, if it's too complex or detailed to go in the corresponding issue on the tracker.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

And the issue tracker has now been opened... Well, I was going to start on a Glitch Hunt update today anyways. It looks like this topic will be migrating over to the issue tracker.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

Enthalpy wrote:It looks like this topic will be migrating over to the issue tracker.
I don't know… This topic is about projects people are working on themselves, but the issue tracker is a list of projects people would like to see fixed.
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

I am currently working on a fix to Issue #87, which is the suggestion to have more trials per page. I am accomplishing this with a new section in the Search Panel under the Add Criteria section that will enable a user to choose the number of trials they see each page.

On a side note, I finally got a server and started up the Mocked Install! :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I'll update it later, but I don't think this topic will be staying around, now that we have the Issue Tracker. It allows you to "assign" people to the task, showing that they're working on it.

The one inconvenience is that only the person who created the issue can assign people to it. If this topic stays around, the main purpose will probably be to handle issue settings. Speaking of which, could you assign me to Issue #5? Just click the Edit button, and select me as the assignee.

I've assigned you on 87. I'll also assign to 35 and 37 if you'd like. Remember to test your commits!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I've given this a brief update as a way to keep track of targets for the next release.