Sound Effects

If you wish to contribute to the Ace Attorney Online Game Creation Engine open source project, or just know more about the way it is developed, this is the place.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Sound Effects

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

In bitbucket, I can't find anywhere where the default sound effects, music, sprites, and backgrounds are hosted. Are they on a separate file host?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Sound Effects

Post by Enthalpy »

/test_install/resources

Folder names are surprisingly descriptive.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Sound Effects

Post by Unas »

Yes, the repository contains only a few files for testing purpose.
I'm managing the full resource library separately, so that the code repository remains light enough (quick to clone, update and so on).
And this separate resource repository is not public because of rights issues : I'm not sure capcom would be glad with me putting all their media for free download. Using it on AAO is enough of a stretch for me not to push my luck further by making quick and easy downloads for everyone :-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )