Zimthetim's game art (SONBOW DASH PIC RELEASED)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Zimthetim's game art (SONBOW DASH PIC RELEASED)

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Obviously this is where I will show off my game art. By game I mean games I'm making in general. Absolutely no one is allowed to use my sprites without my permission. If you I do let you use my sprites then you must credit me for them in whatever piece of work you choose to put them in. If someone uses my sprites without my permission then please notify me.

SonbowDash:
Spoiler : :
Darthalia Vadethorne:
Bikini Dahlia:
Bikini Dahlia (Enlarged):

These are full-bodied Dahlia sprites. (Basically Dahlia sprites with the bottom attached to them so that she can appear anywhere besides the court-room without looking like she's floating.) I made these sprites for Netghost and his case.'
These are my first sprites made. They're unbelievably bad because they're well my first, and they're not even sprites, they're more like drawings... Ah well, I've decided to let you see them anyways.
This is a close-up picture of Calisto Yew for a defense attorney. I made this based off HAHAHA's original one. (No offense but I think this one looks better.)
This is Nyhm. He's a prosecutor in the game I'm working on called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: The Final Truth. For now he is 27. I don't like how his magatama goes from being skinny to fat. And I don't like how the line separating his shirt and pants makes look a little fat. Luckily the witness stand will cover that up.
This is Rob Lakota. He's a defense attorney.
If you want more info about the trial series, here's the link: http://www.aceattorney.sparklin.org/for ... =15&t=5126

This is Rin Zhanchou. She's a rookie detective and has an older brother named Sin Zhanchou. Rin's last name is supposed to mean fighter in simplified chinese but I'm pretty sure I didn't remember the word correctly. I made her without a base this time but I think she would look better if I gave her a base from an ace attorney sprite.
These are the animated sprites I made for her:

Edit: I made these sprites of Shi Long Lang but they were based off GotMLK7's original one which I put on the left for reference.
Here are the animated sprites I made for Shi Long Lang and again I would not have these if it weren't for GotMLK7:

These are sprites of a character in the game I'm working on called AA:PW: The Final Truth. Her name is Violetta White and she is supposed to be Redd White's daughter. I based Violet off of Olga Orly and I put my base and my second base on the right. Oh and for the record, I drew that pink hair all by myself without any base however I did use some of April May's hair colors.
Here are the animated sprites I made for her:
This is a speech bubble I made for Godot Mango, Wait a Minute!, and the speech bubble thingy behind the letters was provided by BuddyFaithAKADiego.
These are sprites of a prosecutor named Mal Chico:
These are sprites of Yohanna Fey (Old ones)
Here are Yohanna's new ones:
Wooperboy60 made these:
I made these:
These are sprites of Sin Zhanchou. He's a prosecutor. Only animated ones here sorry.
This is Detective Spencing:
It's over 9,000!!!:
Spoiler : Pearl: Mini Teacher :
Spoiler : Nurse Coldee :
Spoiler : Detective MIssile :
Spoiler : Bruto Calamari :

Spoiler : Football playing Dahlia :
Spoiler : Sammy Soap :
Last edited by Nyhmthetim on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 29 times in total.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: Zimthetim's game art

Post by gotMLK7 »

He looks good, and welcome to the site!

By the way, you don't have to double post. You can edit your first post and add the artwork there. :wink: Double posting is generallly frowned upon here.
EDIT: Oh...I just noticed one HORRIBLE flaw with these sprites: they are saved as jpg. Sprites need to be saved as png, because jpg adds a lot of unnecessary pixels and gives it a big white aura. like this:
A slight problem.png
When it's on a background, that white area will pop up and make it look bad. Unfortunately, you'll have to edit it back to its original state and save it in png.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Yeah, I like his appearance too, but I don't like how his magatama goes from being skinny to fat. And I don't like how the line separating his shirt and pants makes look a little fat. Luckily the witness stand will cover that up.

Edit: I made these sprites of Shi Long Lang but they were based off GotMLK7's original one which I put on the left for reference.
These are sprites of a character in the game I'm working on called AA:PW: The Final Truth. Her name is Violet White and she is supposed to be Redd White's daughter. I based Violet off of Olga Orly and I put my base and my second base on the right. Oh and for the record, I drew that pink hair all by myself without any base however I did use some of April May's hair colors.
Last edited by Nyhmthetim on Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Post by Wooper »

Hey tim, I suggest you post those sprites in the main topic post (With your Nyhm sprites)
Also, stop saving them as a .bmp in Paint, save them as a .png.
Spoiler : If you don't know how :
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Ah ha! I love what you did with the Lang sprites! The scroll one's probably my favorite. :mrgreen:
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Tap

Re: Zimthetim's game art (Requests Open)

Post by Tap »

Oh my... that Detective is going to give me nightmares for weeks now. :XD:
How you managed to come up with a design even more disturbing than Brushel's I don't know. :P
ImageImage
Koda

Post by Koda »

Tap wrote:Oh my... that Detective is going to give me nightmares for weeks now. :XD:
How you managed to come up with a design even more disturbing than Brushel's I don't know. :P
QFT. :gray:

Anyways, your sprites aren't too bad! Keep improving. ;)
Wooper

Post by Wooper »

Hey tim, could you please credit me for the Yohanna Animations? I made the first 2, but you're taking the credit so...
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
hershel_layton
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by hershel_layton »

Could I request two sprites?
One of young Badd with bullets that fly through his coat(creating the holes of course)
And one of De Killer firing a gun multiple times
See the connection?
Anyway, thanks in advance. :maya:
(Say yes and win a cookie!)
100% Certified Dersh
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Hmm, pretty good. My favorites are, Mal Chico, Yohanna Fey, Sin Zhanchou, and Detective Spencing.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Wooper

Post by Wooper »

BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote:Hmm, pretty good. My favorites are, Mal Chico, Yohanna Fey, Sin Zhanchou, and Detective Spencing.
always liked Sin too, but it's too bad that he deleted the originals that didn't get scaled improperly :(
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
Franzfan23

Post by Franzfan23 »

Hey, uh, could you make me a defense attorney?

She should have black hair shapped like bunny ears, a purple star necklace, red glasses, and a pink suit.
Ace Attorney....

Where there are prosecutors that can do anything they want, strange assistants, breakdowns that include lots of cultural references, wacky lines, impossible hair styled defense attorneys, strange killing methods, complicated cases, loyal detectives, confused judges, crazy witnesses, hopeless defendants, tons of noise, lots of evidence, bobby-trapped testimonies, and last but not least, repeatedly hearing the words "Hold it!", "Take That!", and of course,

"OBJECTION!"
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Wooperboy60 wrote:
BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote: Hmm, pretty good. My favorites are, Mal Chico, Yohanna Fey, Sin Zhanchou, and Detective Spencing.
always liked Sin too, but it's too bad that he deleted the originals that didn't get scaled improperly :(
:objection: I delete them on my computer, however, I bet you didn't know I kept back-ups on photobucket!

*Evidence presenting attack!*
Oh and by the way, here's the back-up sprites of Rin you wanted. And don't be mad if these are jpeg's because these are pretty darn old.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

hershel_layton wrote:Could I request two sprites?
One of young Badd with bullets that fly through his coat(creating the holes of course)
And one of De Killer firing a gun multiple times
See the connection?
Anyway, thanks in advance. :maya:
(Say yes and win a cookie!)
Hmmm... These two images seem like they should be one...

Um, I don't know if I can make that. I'll try but no promises. That means I might not do it if I can't do it well enough... I'll try, we'll see...
Franzfan23 wrote:Hey, uh, could you make me a defense attorney?

She should have black hair shapped like bunny ears, a purple star necklace, red glasses, and a pink suit.
Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure I can do that. But I'm kinda busy right now. I'll try to work on it asap. You may have a slot in ma' request list.
Wooper

Post by Wooper »

zimthetim wrote:
Wooperboy60 wrote:
BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote: Hmm, pretty good. My favorites are, Mal Chico, Yohanna Fey, Sin Zhanchou, and Detective Spencing.
:objection: I delete them on my computer, however, I bet you didn't know I kept back-ups on photobucket!

*Evidence presenting attack!*
Um, I knew that you had sin's sprites. It was rin's that you didn't have.
Oh and by the way, here's the back-up sprites of Rin you wanted. And don't be mad if these are jpeg's because these are pretty darn old.
...Do you really think that THAT's usable?
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko