Jean Of mArc's Sprites (Round 7 Sprites Added!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Re: Jean Of mArc's Sprites (Round 6 Sprites/Backgrounds Adde

Post by Jean Of mArc »

ApolloGrimoire wrote:Do you plan to animate the other bubbles like Hold It and Take That? The ones on court-records are too fast.
Yeah, I think I have, actually, but never posted them. Either that or it was something else...

Sooner or later I'll get to it though.
spongesonicobjects wrote:Hey, do you mind if I use you Payne zoom sprites?
Sure, go ahead!
Jean Of mArc

Re: Jean Of mArc's Sprites (Round 7 Sprites Added!)

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Hey all! I meant to do this a few weeks ago, but I just posted the "cameo character" sprites from Round 7. It's a spoiler if you haven't played it yet. I will also add all the backgrounds and music used at a later date.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Jean, I need to apologize...After looking over your Yoshi avatar again, I realized I messed it up so bad making it transparent. Since I've gotten more experience cutting out a white background of an object and trying to make it "pop out" as a forum avatar since then, I decided I needed to redo your Yoshi avatar some justice.
Just look at the difference b/e the one you're using now and the revamped one I did after. Idk how I got it so blurry the first time around :?

I'd definitely appreciate if you could replace the old one with this newer, cleaner one (unless you like that noticeable blur on it :X)
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Image replaced. Thanks a bunch, Phantom!!
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Hi Jean! With your permission, I'd love to use your Winston Green Suit Frontal Sprites for my Franziska case.

I shall give credit! ^^
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

TKinhonipei wrote:Hi Jean! With your permission, I'd love to use your Winston Green Suit Frontal Sprites for my Franziska case.

I shall give credit! ^^
You got it! Go ahead and post a link here when you're done: I'm curious to see how it's used!
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Sure, thank you Jean! :)
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.