Crossed Paths ~ The Crossover Central Novelisation (Part 7)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Re: Crossed Paths ~ The Crossover Central Novelisation (Part

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Drey Wilkins wrote:The first shot was fired from one of the WRO soldiers. Vincent grimaced. It would have been better for him to take the first shot. He wouldn't miss.

He aimed and pulled the trigger twice
One Deepground soldier fell, his head exploding in a shower of blood and brain-matter, while the other keeled over as the three revolver shells slammed into his gut ripping his internal organs to shreds.

Vincent looked around. a third DG was down, and one of the WRO troops had dropped. A lucky break for the WRO soldiers to be doing this well.
He fired three times, and two soldiers dropped, While the three remaining soldiers moved for cover.

Vincent Fired again, and yet again, until each soldier was down and not moving.

"Check their vitals." The Squad Sargent ordered two of the soldiers, while Vincent approached the white Robot. "And what the hell is that thing?"

Vincent ignored him, stepping closer to the skeletal robot.
On it's left side was the black letters: GLaDOS, while in the center of it's chest was a swivelling eye, which did not have a colour, as he would have expected.

The robot did not react to him in any way, apart from two metallic words.
"Vincent. Valentine.?"
He nodded slowly.
The robot nodded in return. "You. Have. Been. Summoned.."

And with those words, it grasped Vincent's golden claw-glove, producing a small metal cylinder with it's other hand, and pressing the button on it's top.

There was a flash of light, and they were gone.

Vincent's eyes stung. He could see nothing but a wall of white.
Slowly, the light faded, and Vincent was able to see where he was.

He was on a train, rolling through the countryside towards a small city that squatted on the horizon.
The train was clean, furnished with metal, while right beside Vincent sat large Metal Briefcase. On the other side sat the Robot that had brought him.
"What is this?"
"Crossover. Central.. One. Of. Our. Ranks. Has. Found. Their. Way. Home.. You. Will. Inherit. What. She. Left. Behind.." It pointed at the briefcase, which Vincent picked up and opened.
Inside was the deed to a house, and 1000 'dollars' - A green note with a number on it.

"Dollars?"
"The. Currency. Of. This. Dimension.. It. Is. Identical. To. Gil. In. Every. Way."

Vincent frowned thoughtfully as they started to approach the city.
"So why am I here?"
This is where I first described GLaDOS in any real way. It describes her as being like P-Body, with 'GLaDOS' printed on one side. In this, her eye has no color, but when GLaDOS is in the body, the eye turns orange.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
ShadowEdgeworth
Spoken languages: English

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

I've already edited it, don't worry. Less humanoid, slightly more like a p-body, with a hint of Metal Sonic.

Anyway, Part 3 will be up in a matter of minutes. ;)

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Wow! This is getting better all the time. :nod:
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Nice work, SE. I've enjoyed every part so far. :D
Can't wait to see what it's like once you've introduced all the characters.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

YAY. THIS IS DA BEST.

SPAM POST IS SPAM.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Your good at keeping them in character. I hope you do a better job with Norman then I do.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

So what's up with your Sonic continuity, anyway? It has Mobius AND Earth?
How come the main characters are on Earth, and Sally's on Mobius? Did you make Sonic X canon or something?
And merge it with the original Sonic cartoon?
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Thanks guys! Glad you're liking it. :)

@LP- Ah, I knew someone would ask that. Well, I'm counting SatAM as canon, and I've incoperated the "brought-to-Earth" aspect of Sonic X, just with 100% less Chris. Basically...

Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3
SatAM
"Brought-To-Earth"
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Rush 2
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Colours
Sonic Generations
Crossed Paths

:)

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Looks like the first instances of copy/paste are upon us. Understandable but a little disappointing. There was switching between the third and first person in the beginning of Marth's scene. Also Kazooie is the only one not alluded to in the title for some reason. Something like "Animals and more swords" would be an easy fix, don't you think? On a more personal note, I have a hatred for Sally so I didn't like her being mentioned but that's not exactly a flaw. Probably the weakest chapter so far but don't get me wrong from all the nitpicks, the introductions of both Sonic and Shadow were well written and left a much stronger impression on me than their original introductions did. The interaction between Eggman and Dubsy is intriguing me too for some reason.
ShadowEdgeworth

Hey let's see you trying to improve a GuardianDreamer post without sustaining too much of a mental block. It just ain't possible. :P

But yeah, a few problems is that I'm completely unfamilar with some of the characters, such as Kazooie. Still, once all the introductions are complete, C&P will be at a mimimum. :)

LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

In your continuity we're assuming Eggman had his canon design during SatAM?
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Not exactly... :P

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:Hey let's see you trying to improve a GuardianDreamer post without sustaining too much of a mental block. It just ain't possible. :P

But yeah, a few problems is that I'm completely unfamilar with some of the characters, such as Kazooie. Still, once all the introductions are complete, C&P will be at a mimimum. :)
I'm flattered... no, really, I am. Not exactly sure how I should respond to that. Anyway, I am still reading this, but I'm not exactly sure how to comment. I'm more of the kind of person who comments rarely. And it's understandable that you don't know about some of the characters. Marth himself has been portrayed 3 different ways in all the games he's been in(all of them with similarities) so I mixed them all up. Like I said a long time ago, don't hesitate to PM me if you need help keeping him in-character.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
ShadowEdgeworth

GuardianDreamer wrote:
ShadowEdgeworth wrote:Hey let's see you trying to improve a GuardianDreamer post without sustaining too much of a mental block. It just ain't possible. :P

I'm flattered... no, really, I am. Not exactly sure how I should respond to that. Anyway, I am still reading this, but I'm not exactly sure how to comment. I'm more of the kind of person who comments rarely. And it's understandable that you don't know about some of the characters. Marth himself has been portrayed 3 different ways in all the games he's been in(all of them with similarities) so I mixed them all up. Like I said a long time ago, don't hesitate to PM me if you need help keeping him in-character.
I definately will do that once we get into the more... character intensive areas. That's when everything will get complicated, aha...

Anyway! Part 4 is here! :D

LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Nice work. I like how you explained Vegeta's strength, his evilness, and the meteor. Very good.
I love the interaction between Dubsy and Dr Eggman.

Dark Super Sonic, huh? I think I've heard of that. It's from Sonic X, right?

... Wait what happened to Vegeta's dog Zac? I know it's not from DBZ, but scrapping Zac
is just sad! You TOOK AWAY HIS DOG YOU JERK
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK