What's a good way to make real good looking locations?

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

kaden9596
Spoken languages: English, learning 日本語

What's a good way to make real good looking locations?

Post by kaden9596 »

I want to make my own background locations for AAO, But I want them real good looking like how people like Tap or Bad Player can. Is there a program on the internet where I can take a real photo with my camera, and turn it animated by uploading it to this program? I want to know if its possible to make a good looking background without going through alot of time and pressure. because the only kind of art I'm good at is drawing anime characters. Let me know if there is something preferred and I'll try it out. THX -K.C. :apollo:
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: What's a good way to make real good looking locations?

Post by Bad Player »

I don't 'make' my backgrounds look good. The backgrounds I use all come from this giant pack of images that are backgrounds from various visual novels. Tap or someone else might have a link to download it...

There's also a website that has a good-sized database of backgrounds, but I can't remember it...
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

As BP mentioned, most, if not all, AAO trial developers get their backgrounds from various background packages. The link to where I posted them can be found here: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... 37#p377837

The website BP also briefly mentioned is the Kusanagi Art Gallery, although due to watermarking on the images, you'll need to spend a bit of time with the clone tool removing it, ^^'
ImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Tap wrote:due to watermarking on the images, you'll need to spend a bit of time with the clone tool removing it, ^^'
You can also just crop it out :P (Although it doesn't really always work so well ^^')
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

Moved to Your Art.
kaden9596
Spoken languages: English, learning 日本語

Post by kaden9596 »

Thanks for you guys support. I'll be making my cases now. :)