TK's LP Gaming Adventure (Currently: Undertale)

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

TK's LP Gaming Adventure (Currently: Undertale)

Post by TKinhonipei »

New Let's Play Channel: Chazzyvee

Current Playthrough: Undertale - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... eyGbz_T58P
Feel free to suggest any games for me to play!
I am also open to collaborations, feedback and comments. :)
Spoiler : Suggested Games :
[*] Amnesia: The Dark Descent
[*] Achievement Unlocked 1, 2, and 3
[*] FreeMario and other Free Games
[*] Facade
[*] Kingdom Rush
[*] This is the Only Level 1 and 2
[*] Exit Path 1 and 2
[*] Zelda: Legend of the Lampshade
[*] I Wanna Be The Guy
[*] I Wanna Be The Fangame
[*] MARDEK
[*] Super Meat Boy
[*] Some Pokemon Game
[*] Zelda II: Adventure of Link
[*] Touhou (Mono via Xat) -> Imperishable Night (Edge via Xat) -> Undefined Fantastic Object (Mono via Xat) -> then every other Touhou game
Last edited by TKinhonipei on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:08 am, edited 144 times in total.
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Phantom

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic

Post by Phantom »

YALP!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

VVVVVV! I love that game! You doing a 100% run or an any% run?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

I'm doing the game 100%. ^^
It's so fun, I love this game! :)

I'm turning down the audio in the next episode, it was a bit loud haha.

Here's my first episode, enjoy!
(The demo has the first two levels, so my first two episodes are on the demo.)

Episode 1 - That Pink NPC Ain't Movin' Anywhere!

Someday I'll probably do Let's Play trials here on AAO too. You guys get to see my human reaction and comments n stuff. :P

BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
kwando1313

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic! (VVVVVV: Episode 1 - 10/1/12)

Post by kwando1313 »

Hahaha, have fun with Veni Vidi Vici...

Also, have you actually played the trials you're goin to LP? Otherwise, I want to see you do ToC.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
$Fth
Spoken languages: English

Post by $Fth »

kwando1313 wrote:Hahaha, have fun with Veni Vidi Vici...
I finished the game except for this because it's so retardedly difficult that it just wasn't worth the time.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

kwando1313 wrote:Hahaha, have fun with Veni Vidi Vici...

Also, have you actually played the trials you're goin to LP? Otherwise, I want to see you do ToC.
Veni Vidi Vici? Sounds enticing... I'll be keeping my word on 100% completion, so that means that I will keep trying until I pass! :awesome:

Trials -> Honestly the only trials I have played here (and completed) are Blackrune & BB's trial Virtual Turnabout, Gumpei's Rowdy Turnabout, and Blackrune and BP's Turnabout Pairs (I haven't actually beat this one yet XD)

So I will probably Blind LP that trial, haha.

kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Excellent. ToC is a trial that you need to play fresh. Also, play New Year's Turnabout too! :p

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I um... really shouldnt be credited as part of Virtual, all I did was spellcheck ^^
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
TKinhonipei

Re: TK's Let's Play Topic! (VVVVVV: Episode 2 - 10/1/12)

Post by TKinhonipei »

kwando1313 wrote:Excellent. ToC is a trial that you need to play fresh. Also, play New Year's Turnabout too! :p
In due time, my friend. In due time. :)
Wampyr wrote:I um... really shouldnt be credited as part of Virtual, all I did was spellcheck ^^
Even so, you helped make the trial very amazing--in your own way! :mrgreen:
*applause for BB*

Here's Episode 2! It's triple the amount of time the first video was. :P

Episode 2 - That Tower Is SO Easy!!

Any suggestions, comments, feedback on how I can do my Let's Plays better, feel free to let me know!

Also, I forgot to mention, that from this point on, it is a Blind Let's Play. :awesome:

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Tk your hairstyle...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy moly this is a nicely done LP, much more better than Chaos's or the other ones I've seen on here.
It's simply done and you're to the point playing the game immediately (i saw the VVVVVV first episode), which I like. good clear picture quality too, which is always a plus (and the audio yummm). It's like you did some serious video set-up preparation so things went smoothly recording...keep up the good work.

I would suggest reducing the size of the box of your face though...While I would love to enjoy seeing your reactions when playing a horror game, it's pretty distracting with it THAT big. Also putting your Mac browser/game in fullscreen mode so I don't see any window borders.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Puddin' wrote:Holy moly this is a nicely done LP, much more better than Chaos's or the other ones I've seen on here.
Gee thanks for that.

Anyway, I'll get to this in a bit. We should like, team up to do a video sometime, if you want/can.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
TKinhonipei

Post by TKinhonipei »

Puddin' wrote:Tk your hairstyle...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy moly this is a nicely done LP, much more better than Chaos's or the other ones I've seen on here.
It's simply done and you're to the point playing the game immediately (i saw the VVVVVV first episode), which I like. good clear picture quality too, which is always a plus (and the audio yummm). It's like you did some serious video set-up preparation so things went smoothly recording...keep up the good work.

I would suggest reducing the size of the box of your face though...While I would love to enjoy seeing your reactions when playing a horror game, it's pretty distracting with it THAT big. Also putting your Mac browser/game in fullscreen mode so I don't see any window borders.
Thanks! Haha, don't say that about Chaos... He has some good videos. The others, too.

Good critique, I actually got most of it fixed in the second episode, hope you like that one. ;D
Master Of Chaos wrote:
Puddin' wrote:Holy moly this is a nicely done LP, much more better than Chaos's or the other ones I've seen on here.
Gee thanks for that.

Anyway, I'll get to this in a bit. We should like, team up to do a video sometime, if you want/can.
Sure, I'm up for it! I have Xbox and PSN, we can collab there too~

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

TKinhonipei wrote:
Puddin' wrote:Tk your hairstyle...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thanks! Haha, don't say that about Chaos... He has some good videos. The others, too.

Good critique, I actually got most of it fixed in the second episode, hope you like that one. ;D
Master Of Chaos wrote:
Gee thanks for that.

Sure, I'm up for it! I have Xbox and PSN, we can collab there too~
I'll check it out later if I'm motivated to. I'm actually considering getting a few months worth of xbox live since one of my dormmates let's me play on his when I got the time to now that you mention it :)

Sorry Chaos, didn't mean to offend you, just being honest here as this is really top-notch, considering I hate watching LP's.
TK's LP's are something that anyone not into LP's can digest, no fluff, just straight to gaming with nonfluff comments/reactions. (but this is judging based on the first ep alone soooo :P)
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Not to be egotistical but I thought my livestream was fairly well done but whatever. I already offered my input on the LPs (the whole facecam thing). Other than that, I can see this being really successful with the AAO community as it's a lot more accessible than livestreams and is still entertaining and intriguing. Subbed.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.