Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 4: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 4: Normal Days]

Post by enigma »

/!\ This topic is for the RPers only. If you're not an RPer, please keep all discussion about the current chapter to the non-players thread. It should also go without saying but please do not discuss anything in spoiler tags with the RPer's. They are not allowed to read any of the tags yet (even from Chap.1) that are not adressed to them, after all.
Spoiler : Chapter List :

Spoiler : Maps :
You awake to find yourself in the gymnasium of the school...

Gymnasium
Set out infront of you are rows and rows of desks, as if it was the middle of an exam when you had fallen asleep. Besides you there are a group of other people scattered around the room at various desks. At the very end of the gymnasium there is a stage. The curtains have been lowered as if a play is set to go on in a few minutes...
Last edited by enigma on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:18 am, edited 18 times in total.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by Gav »

Risala Mavika awoke to the faint mewing of Lee, her cat compainion and faithful friend, who had already noticed the strange surroundings they were in. She felt herself on a hard surface, which would not have been unusual at all, if it weren't for the fact that she was sitting. Not lying down. Definitely sitting - more like reclining towards another hard surface, this time felt on her back. This was interesting. Risala tried to work out what had happened before she had come to this, but all recent memory was a blur. Maybe she could recall it later. Working up a sense of worry, the biologist opened her eyes...

- - - -

Lee was restless. He had awoken under a large object, with Risala's feet dangling on one end and a space filled with other objects like it, scattered across what was a hard, smooth floor. "Hello? R-risala-san?" he mewed. This would eventually wake her up. The cat took his time to stretch, not being too eager to explore. He even felt a bit frightened of the unnatural floor. Eventually, he made a resolution to fall back asleep, but that was when he heard a very audible gasp coming from above him. It was Risala.

- - - -

The gymnasium seemed foreboding. Rows of desks faced a large stage, curtain dropped. Risala could only gasp, for she had certainly not been there before. In fact... Yes, now she remembered. Was this Hope's Peak Academy? Was this some sort of entrance exam? She stood, and looked over her desk to see if Lee had woken up yet. Or if he was even here at all. That wasn't a problem - there he was, under the seat. She bent down and rustled his fur. The cat lashed a paw out, annoyed. It took some coaxing, but Lee was eventually woken up. Now, the pair turned and saw fourteen other people, looking to be about Risala's age, give or take a few years. Maybe they weren't - one of her tutors looked like he was 16 when he was 34, after all.

- - - -

All Lee could see, however, was feet. Lots and lots of feet. He unsheathed his claws and scratched on the hard floor - it hurt to do that, so he put them away fast as he could! Still groggy from waking up, he wasn't exactly sure of the situation; all he knew was that he'd never been here before. Judging from Risala's body language, neither had she. The cat remembered something about an invitation to an academy where only the best of the best went. This was probably it. Now, why would the owners of this "land" go to so much trouble to welcome people there?

Lee shook his head to get a clearer view of the room. Trying to not have Risala notice, he padded over to someone's feet. The smell was awful. He backed away and went towards the stage, but that was in the direction of Risala, so much stealth was needed... Oops. Risala...

- - - -

Risala picked Lee up, not noticing he had walked away at all. She quietly began a conversation with him in the cat language, too uneasy to wake anyone else up. Of course, they were probably other students, but why take a chance? To begin, she said "Where do you think we are?"
"..."
"Don't be like that, Lee!"
"...The academy."
"That's what I'm thinking, too."
"I'm going on the thing at the end of the hall."
"The stage? Alright, but be extra careful."
"I'm always careful."

The conversation ended there. Lee padded towards the stage, pausing every few steps to look around a new area of the room. On the stage was a tall platform. There wasn't anything to grab on to, but he could probably get up there if he wanted, being a cat and all. After reaching the stage, he saw the actual height of the platform, and decided to remain on the ground. Lee sat and watched the room. Boredom.

- - - -

Risala thought for a second. Nothing seemed to be jumping out at her. Maybe waiting to see what happened with the other students was the best idea in this situation. Yes. It was. Maybe she could get everyone to think she was the headmistress of the school as a joke? Oh, but someone who looked as youthful and thin as her would never pass! And this was no time for jokes. Of course, Risala thought, I should go and stand at the podium for now and wait for the others, whoever they are, to wake up...

And she did so.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Whirlwind
Spoken languages: English

Post by Whirlwind »

Tankyu yawned and stretched out his arms. Swinging his legs, he attempted to sit up in his bed. The lack of a bed disrupted his balance, and swinging his arms he fell back down on the ground. "Ouch..." he muttered, using one hand to rub the back of his head and one pressed against the ground to keep him from banging his head again. Gazing ahead, he began to wonder. "My floor is much softer than that... Where am I?"

Sitting up, he could finally get a good look at the room. Bodies lied all in desks all around him. Hopefully, they weren't dead. That would've been a shame. This was a room he had never been in before. It looked like a mix between a classroom and a gym, with the cold, hard floor and the strangely placed desks. Nothing seemed dangerous. Maybe.... Maybe Tankyu could go back to sleep without a problem.

He laid back down and shut his eyes.
DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

"Ugh..." Kageida thought, slowly opening his eyes. "I..." he mumbled, but then he spotted people, idly laying in their desks. Mumbling incoherent words might not be the best course of action to take when you want to befriend people.

He carefully looked around, examining his environment. "Hm... this really is a strange architectural decision." he thought, scaling the curtain behind the desks. Still, he had nothing to do other than look around and wait for the others to wake up.

Total times sued: 10328
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Seikakuna's vision felt slightly blurred. Her eyes opened for a bit, staying like that for a little while before she opened her eyes fully.
She let out a slight 'Nn..' before that, though. Her back is aching, and she has trouble moving her body upwards.
"Where... am I?", she said. The archer looked around the room. It seemed to be a gym, of sorts. She also saw 14 other people. Students, probably.
Only 3 of them were awake, however. After taking a while, she finally stood up.

"How did I get here?", muttered Seikakuna while looking at the others.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak slowly opened his eyes yawning quietly and rubbing his eyes. After clearing up his vision he took a glance at his surroundings. Zodiak was taken aback by the unfamiliarity of the room, he hadn't been here before.. had he? His memory felt a little fuzzy as he noticed he was sitting in a desk. Was this a prank played by one of his clients? No, he'd have woken up the minute someone had taken a step into his room.

"Ah! That's right!" As said out loud as the clarity hit him in the head. Hope's Peak Academy, he had remembered walking into the academy entrance hall. And then... and then...

Zodiak struggled to place a picture on what happened next. "Augh... I know I have bad memory but this is ridiculous." He sat there blankly looking around, noticing the other students around him. "Well, I guess I'm not the only one here." He thought to himself. He pushed himself off his desk and did a quick scan of the room for anything out of the ordinary... aside from the large number of what he believed to be other students. Some had already woken up, others were still fast asleep.

He tapped his earpiece wondering if someone from the agency had done this as a form of training or something. They tended to do stuff like that without warning. Yet he got nothing but quiet static coming from it.

"Perhaps a surprise mission or something?" Zodiak pushed himself out of his seat and then looked at the students once more. What better way to get intelligence on what's going on then to ask everyone else here right?

He stepped over to one of the desks where another male student seemed to be sitting in his desk bored.

"Hey, you there. Do you know what's going on around here? Is this some kind of mission? Are you from... the agency perhaps?"
Last edited by ZetaAzuel on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

Kageida looked at the other student with confusion on his face.
"What...agency? What...mission?" he asked, trying to suppress his headache.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Oh... uh... never mind then." Zodiak said as he scratched his head feeling embarrassed. "It's nothing, I was just wondering about a few things." Zodiak took another look around the area again before going to his next question. "So do you have any idea as to where we are? Or what's going on?"
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

"Well..." Kageida said, "this place is as unfamiliar as it can get. I can't recall ever being here."
He shook his head, looking at the curtains, the desks and the other, sleeping students.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Huh... so you don't have a clue either then?" Zodiak said frustrated as he tried to figure out what was going on. "Are you a Hope's Peak student? I just got here, so I'm wondering if this is some kind of celebration or something where they greet the new students..." Zodiak paused and felt like he was leaving something out. "Oh, name's Zodiak by the way. Sorry I didn't say so earlier, this place is just... kinda off you know."
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

"Yeah, I know what you think." Kageida said.
"My name is Kageida Mattou. Pleased to meet you." he muttered with a smirk on his face, extending his hand.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak smiled as he extended his hand to meet his, "Nice to meet you too."
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

Kageida shook Zodiak's hand, maintaining a proud smile on his face.

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Seikakuna went over to the others. The two guys had a conversation, so she tried to join in. She didn't hear what they were talking about,
"Hey, do any of you know where we are? I think there's this slight memory... about entering Hope's Peak Academy. I can't remember all of it, though...", she asked the boys.

She took a quick glance over the room, then returned to face the other students. "Ah, I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Seikakuna Nerai, but just call me Seika. It's nice to meet you."
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak turned his attention to Seikakuna and replied, "Hey, my name's Zodiak Kenward, and this guy is Kageida Mattou. You're in the same boat as us. We don't really know what's going on. I was thinking that this is maybe some kind of celebratory entrance or something." Zodiak then noticed one student that was sleeping on the floor. "Maybe it was so boring that we all fell asleep and repressed the memories of it." Zodiak smiled thinking he was lightening up the mood.

Zodiak then turned his attention to one of the male students that was sleeping on the floor. "Now... that's just not healthy." Zodiak mumbled. "Do you think we ought to wake everyone up?" He asked facing towards both Seikakuna and Kagedia.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio