Whodunnit? Reality Show

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: Whodunnit? Reality Show

Post by Bad Player »

Gumpei wrote:
Spoiler : :
And, well... now everyone left is suspicious. I kind of equally suspect Melina and Cris now. Maybe Melina even more. Probably should have noticed before, but she's the most "average" contestant on the show. Never been the best, never gotten a scared card, never solved a riddle, never the center of any kind of drama. I also don't think she was ever suspected by anyone until now.
She... JUST got a scared card xP

Out of the living person, only Melina hasn't gotten a "best theory," and neither Cris nor Lindsey have been scared.

Ronnie showed such promise, and then he just... derped. So hard and so much. He became de facto team leader, but didn't know how to play the team/information game.

Anyway, Melina looks like she's going to be awesome next episode. (I suppose/hope she went "I'm all alone against a team of three, if I don't pull all the stops and do something crazy, I'm out!") Ideally, I want Cris to lose next episode, and then Melina+Lindsey to team up and pwn Kam the episode after that. Right now I want Lindsey to win because of that episode where everyone hated her, but if Melina is awesome enough next episode, I'll be fine with her victory.

I... I don't want Kam to win >.<
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Learn to read implied until nows.
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

But basing your accusation on a reason that just disappeared is silly xD
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

She's still the least noteworthy player... <_<
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

-11037/10
AquaAce72
Spoken languages: English

Post by AquaAce72 »

Got caught up and finished the season.
Spoiler : Finale :
I liked the red herring with Melina. They made it super obvious that she was the killer without explicitly saying it, and I thought that the show was lame enough to think that it was being subtle. A pleasant surprise to find her dead, though. :lol:

The final contest with the puzzle pieces was quite cool. Again, they threw a bit of a curveball by making Giles seem like the killer (at least for about a minute). It became obvious that it was Cris though, when she brought back the gun as the "item not used in the murder." Nobody could be that stupid. As the killer, she obviously couldn't be the first one to find all the pieces though.
Overall, a fun albeit sometimes cheesy show. I hope it's been popular enough to continue into a second season. Hopefully the next season would take place on an island... or maybe a closed-off school.

EDIT: On a side note, there were people who seriously believed the contestants were being killed... I don't know how to respond to that. :XD: