Bad Player wrote:Enthalpy wrote:Bad Player wrote:Second-favorite non-locked room impossible crime?
Ice bridge/lolicebridge, solely because of the rage it inspires on xat.
What if I told you the lolicebridge case also had a locked room in it?
hershel_layton wrote:I will continue this forever. Yes. That is my mission.
29. What do you think of Room Q?
30. If you had to change your username what would it be changed to?
31. What was your previous username?
Proton wrote:Hey, didn't know there was a new MOTM here.
Congratulations Enthalpy, well deserved recognition IMO!
I have no real questions for you unfortunately, not sure what I want to know about you that wasn't already covered xP.
Maybe I can ask you, 1) how important do you believe the role of betatesters should be for an author (as in, should they be general playtesters, or have specific assignments of playtesting instead) to maximize efficiency (OR, to maximize the polishness of an author's case)?
And 2) How far should the author be resistant to changes he/she has been advised to make by his/her betatesters? It's always a risk if there's a change your betatesters are advising that would hurt the direction of an author's vision after all.
Additionally, after the Unimeko fad, what do you think AAO's next fad is going to be about in regards to oversaturation/prevalence of these specific IPs splattered over the forums? It seems to be a trend that it's some particular visual novel game after another.
hershel_layton wrote:Oh yeah and Thally?
32. What do you think about Nightmare Before Christmas?
NihilisticNinja wrote:Congrats Enth. Not too MANY questions. For now.
1. So you were part of TGDK, are part of JR, and have been reading DR RP. Do you have any opinion on what the duty of a GM should be? As in, how far should their powers extend, and what should the relationship between player and GM be?
2. Who is your favorite DR character? DR2?
3. Who is your least favorite DR character? DR2?
4. Follow-up to a previous question: Are there any particular philosophical dialogues you have really enjoyed?
5. If you were forced to live in another country for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. When constructing a case, what would you argue is the most important part?
7. Have you ever read any webcomics? If so, do you have a favorite?
Enthalpy wrote:Bad Player wrote:What if I told you the lolicebridge case also had a locked room in it?
Then I'd assume you were lying, regardless of any colored text.
My least favorites are definitely Fukawa
enigma wrote:Fun fact about XKCD. Did you know for a while, I genuinely believed you were the author of it? XP
eighthbit wrote:Enthalpy, congratulations!
Why do you always take a scientific method in doing everything? Effectiveness? Personal preference?
What movies are you most excited about?
What incomplete cases are you most excited about?
SwagmaWampyr wrote:My least favorites are definitely Fukawa
ANTI-FUKAWA CLUB MEMBERS UNITE <3Spoiler : SDR-1 :Although while it's not like I like him or anything, I would disagree that Teruteru was a one-dimensional pervert: His final moments before being executed did a lot for his character, I thought.
kwando1313 wrote:Oh yeah. What are your thoughts about SMBC (Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal)?
eighthbit wrote:Which case had your favorite story?
Which case had your favorite ending?
Who's your favorite AAO Trial Character?
Which characters do you enjoy writing? (RP, Trials, doesn't matter.)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests