[Bug?][E] Wait Timer is Inconsistent

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Reverie
Spoken languages: English

[Bug?][E] Wait Timer is Inconsistent

Post by Reverie »

I've had this problem quite a lot on V6.

Sometimes, when a wait timer is set on multiple frames, even though the number of ms. are the same, the actual wait time is vastly different. A three frame example - with, let's say, 6000 as the wait timer for both transitions - doesn't always lead to the same time being delayed between the frames. Sometimes, though, it does work as it should.
I haven't seen anybody else notice this, so it might not be an issue with the editor at all.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [Bug?][E] Wait Timer is Inconsistent

Post by Enthalpy »

Do you have a demo of this available? I've noticed that the wait timer isn't perfect, but I haven't come across any instances where the delay is big enough to cause a statistically significant difference.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [Bug?][E] Wait Timer is Inconsistent

Post by Enthalpy »

I'm going to close this as not reproducible unless a demonstration comes reasonably soon.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson