[T] Turnabouts of the Father ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Ferdielance
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Turnabouts of the Father ●

Post by Ferdielance »

I don't have time for a full review now, but quick summary:

Turnabouts of the Father may be the first case on AAO to really, really marry a character-driven story to a solid mystery. In The Empty Turnabout, the mystery and story seemed strangely separated. Here, they tie together wonderfully.

There are some places where the puzzles could use more polish here and there, but many are excellent.
Spoiler : Note :
Presenting Kristoph's profile on "that figurine collector" made no sense to me; I tried to present the crime scene report, and then Larry's profile, then both, but had to check the walkthrough. I think that one should accept the crime scene report.

The Trucy testimony where you have to show that the killer HAD to close the window rejects a lot of reasonable explanations. More importantly, it doesn't really push the story or mystery forward very much; if there were one puzzle to cut from the game, that one would be it. Even in hindsight, the solution (Phoenix + Larry super-present) didn't make sense to me. There were too many other reasons why the crime wouldn't work as given if the window were left open! The gun was left behind, for one thing, and the silenced gunshot could have been heard, and the contradiction with the cigarettes would have made it clear that someone closed the window who was not the victim, etc etc
But all in all, this was well-designed and taut. Though one question remains at the end:
Spoiler : huh :
Why did the Leviathan's victims lock themselves in to kill themselves?
In any case, this is DWaM's most disciplined work, and should be a shoo-in in the AAO awards in at least a few categories.

I'll give this a more proper review later - one that discusses how this case
Spoiler : spoilers :
takes apart the entire idea of a locked room mystery, then puts it back together again, and captures the sense of total, inexplicable loss that would really be at the center of a locked room case if one happened.
Edit:
Spoiler : Also :
I suspect some people will find the final supra-objection unfair. It made perfect sense to me and I got it on the first try, but it was a huge intuitive leap.

Mostly I solved it with character logic. WHAT WOULD ARES SAY? Not "what would a sane person say," but WHAT WOULD ARES SAY?

And I reasoned "Ares would say... she's A LIAR WHO LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING AND USES RADIO MIND CONTROL"

and I was right
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

I guess I'll be trying to get past this rebuttal again! But not for long because it's late!
Spoiler : Soc III :
*So, then, the contradiction is almost definitely between 4, 5, or 7. I guess we don't actually know that the person that rung the bell was Nick. Maybe Kristoph came to the door, a man Maya doesn't know. Then, Trucy could claim they were friends and bounce Maya off! But it doesn't look like it's Kristoph with anyone's faces.
*A much simpler answer would probably be that they just moved location. It's TOO simple. Also, Maya would still be there, so that's out.
*Wait, this might be equally as risky, but I feel I should've thought of this a while ago: what if Nick came into the room through the window... and then just left through the door? The key was there, after all. He could've snuck it into Trucy's hand when he came up to the door later.
*HOLY GODDAMN THAT'S IT.
*Why though. Why would you remember that. Stop this. Stop remembering Kristoph.
*Actually, the witnesses remember they CLEARLY witnessed Apollo crashing through the window in a car, stabbing Larry 15 times, then patching up the wall and leaving.
*"I did witness the figurine collector's demise." Can he even know that? Are the witnesses looking into my court record? Nobody's mentioned the figurines so far in court. Is Kristoph doing the exact same thing he did in Turnabout Trump?
*Oh boy, it certainly is a good thing that V6 (master race) is BUILT to save scum. And I'm glad this is an old fashioned contradiction hunt.
*when the perps get away with knowing something they shouldn't ;-;
*Larry being mentioned closing the door seems sus, but it doesn't really look like it can contradict anything.
*Kristoph may not have witnessed Nick leavin- oh man. All Maya witnessed was Larry closing the door. She didn't actually see Nick leave. What if Nick only ever entered the crime scene twice- to meet with Larry, and then discover his body? He never left. Nick could have very well been disguised as Larry closing the door, or maybe he closed the door by his own volition before he was killed?
*...But that doesn't even contradict with their testimonies, it goes right with them.
*Maybe there's something with the fact that Kristoph could witness the window? No...
*I'm frustrated that Maya is definitely, 100% lying about being with Trucy right up until the gunshot, but I don't know if that's an actual lie or just implying the meeting up with Wright part?
*I'll figure this out at a later time, I don't believe I'm stuck yet.
That really WASN'T for too long. Maybe I shouldn't've started at 3 am.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

@ Ferdie:
Thanks for the feedback! In retrospect, it might be a better idea to just get rid of that one puzzle altogether (which I'll get to as soon as I can). It IS, as I said numerous times, the weakest of the bunch, really.
Spoiler : Stuff :
- About the "victims" locking themselves in: it really WAS all just a big coincidence. That's why, to a point, you can sort of be on-board with what Ares is saying and to some point believe that it really is that classic "that crazy guy nobody listens to but is totally right".

- For the supra-objection: Actually, yeah, it was more using Ares' logic. The point wasn't to prove how it was possible for a particular person, but how it was possible for Thalassa specifically.

- Also, I just realized that I forgot to select the contradictory frame properly for the crime scene info present. It should've been possible to be done, as well... XP
@ Reecer6:
Spoiler : :
You may have overthought it a bit. Your initial assumption about the figurines is absolutely correct. Just present a single piece of evidence (or, one of two possible ones) that shows that Kristoph has knowledge he can't possibly have.
nikekut456

Post by nikekut456 »

I have finished playing this case, and once again your script's really awesome DWaM but I still have some questions remaining here:
1/ So in the end Kristoph's just a passing-by stranger? Since he isn't in this part of the crime right?
2/ I didn't quite understand the final part when Apollo telling Alex about the Leviathan, if that's true, so there's still a possibility that this case is a murder case right? Why are they still believing this is a suicide case?
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

nikekut456 wrote:I have finished playing this case, and once again your script's really awesome DWaM but I still have some questions remaining here:
1/ So in the end Kristoph's just a passing-by stranger? Since he isn't in this part of the crime right?
No - the post-credits scene clearly shows that he was a part of Wright's plan.

2/ I didn't quite understand the final part when Apollo telling Alex about the Leviathan, if that's true, so there's still a possibility that this case is a murder case right? Why are they still believing this is a suicide case?
The "Leviathan" doesn't exist. It never did. All of those people committed suicide. At best, what Apollo told to Ares was that there is one specific CAUSE between these suicides, but there was nobody that directly caused it. And that person was (according to what Apollo was claiming) Larry*. And Apollo agrees that he must've committed suicide (which he didn't, it was all a set-up by Wright and co. but he can't prove that - nobody can) But yeah - the Leviathan is merely a figment of Ares' imagination, nothing less nothing more.

*HOWEVER, the truth is that Apollo actually LIED at the end to Ares. He gave him an altered version of the crime scene info (which he got when Franziska stopped him) - if you look again, you'll see that none of the names that are in the list at the end were actually there the first time around.

The truth is that there wasn't even anything to tie the victims together. Ares just... wasn't right. It was all just a big coincidence.
Blizdi

Post by Blizdi »

DWaM wrote:
nikekut456 wrote:I have finished playing this case, and once again your script's really awesome DWaM but I still have some questions remaining here:
No - the post-credits scene clearly shows that he was a part of Wright's plan.

The "Leviathan" doesn't exist. It never did. All of those people committed suicide. At best, what Apollo told to Ares was that there is one specific CAUSE between these suicides, but there was nobody that directly caused it. And that person was (according to what Apollo was claiming) Larry*. And Apollo agrees that he must've committed suicide (which he didn't, it was all a set-up by Wright and co. but he can't prove that - nobody can) But yeah - the Leviathan is merely a figment of Ares' imagination, nothing less nothing more.

*HOWEVER, the truth is that Apollo actually LIED at the end to Ares. He gave him an altered version of the crime scene info (which he got when Franziska stopped him) - if you look again, you'll see that none of the names that are in the list at the end were actually there the first time around.

The truth is that there wasn't even anything to tie the victims together. Ares just... wasn't right. It was all just a big coincidence.
Could you explain the second point better? I am just a little confused about the actual events that took place.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

I'm... really unsure what's there not to understand.

The Leviathan doesn't exist. In any way, shape or form. All those people Ares though were murdered in fact, committed suicide. For different reasons. The circumstances behind them were the same, but that was a coincidence.

At the end, Apollo tells Ares that they all visited Larry, but that is a LIE. The list he gives Ares to look at is different from the one Franziska gave Apollo at the start. Apollo changed it for the sake of Ares having a "consolation prize", to stop him from completely losing his mind should his five years' work turn out to be completely for nothing. In truth, Ares wasn't even right about that. He wasn't right about anything. He was literally looking at things that weren't there.

Larry was murdered by Wright and co. (specifically Maya) and they covered it up. Ares thought the case was connected to the Leviathan - it wasn't. Just a coincidence that the circumstances behind his death happened to match to the others, yet again. Larry had absolutely nothing to do with any of Ares' story arc. Larry's death, in the end, was treated as a suicide, as there is simply no proof against the others. In fact, as Franziska said, the entire trial was basically unwinnable for Apollo since the beginning simply because of that fact.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Oh man, I can't believe I'm right.
Spoiler : SoC IV :
*I've already submitted the house details and Larry's profile to that first statement...
*Woah, I resubmitted the crime scene stuff again and something different popped up! And I submitted them again! And now I'm back at Trucy's testimony?
*Well, of course I'm looking for Kristoph. In fact, he's right there on the stand! Thanks for making what I was supposed to present there more clear, btw.
*I can't believe Kristoph just won a new car.
*Four accomplices time. In fact, Franziska was ALSO an accomplice, and everyone was masterminded by Ms. Hawthorne.
*Aww, music isn't playing during this stunning revelation.
*True, I do love pulling out the crime scene details.
*Maya, saying a ghost did it isn't really as ridiculous when two out of the five people in this case could channel dead people.
*I really feel like, since we've not used it at all so far, the ledger is what Nick actually forgot. Do we know it's actually for Larry, or is it just in the house?
*The emotions are happening! Ares is probably right though.
*Triple dog dare him, Apollo! Not even the most covert of secrets can stand a triple dog dare!
*Does Apollo seriously believe that Ares did it with someone who wasn't his wife once, years ago, and THAT'S why she killed herself? That's way more flimsy than the Leviathan's existence.
*wait what
*ditto, apollo
*Wait, Thalassa is STILL Apollo's mom?
*Wait, how did Apollo not know about it in this timeline?
*Ooh, this is a metaphorical psyche thing, isn't it? That's how Ares is giving himself his health back.
*Ares, please stop digressing. Press on the actual testimony, thanks.
*hahahahaha thanks for telling us the nickname ms. book you're so busted
*OH GOD I ACCIDENTALLY HIT MY LAST SAVE WHEN I WENT TO SAVE NOW I'M JUST SLIGHTLY FURTHER THAN KRISTOPH'S TESTIMONY
*I speedran all the way back. This supra-objection better be worth it.
*So, I'm going to go with "Butz channeled Thalassa..." which isn't it... and it really wouldn't work for any of the other deaths, so that makes sense. Also, she looks alive. So, that was an awful idea.
*...THE RADIO SHOW... Butz was trying out a trick from the radio! Oh my god! That's it! Thalassa's been killing people who don't understand her tricks!
*Wait, I think I got it right the first time but I abandoned the train of thought because it looked like a failure. He seems to have said the same exact thing this time but then mentioned Grimoire later.
*I feel like "All the deaths were in more or less the same timeframe" should've ALSO been one of the connections of the Leviathan's murders. A radio show doesn't go on forever, after all.
*OOOH APOLLO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN.
*Wait, Thalassa is in the same circus as Max Galactica? I feel like having two incredibly different magicians in the same circus would hardly be good. They'd be constantly competing. After all, I believe they've both won the Grand Prix. Everyone else in the circus must be sick of them!
*I'm glad I was at least right the first time with what to present there, because I wasn't thinking too hard about it. Plot twist: The murderer is the single only person in this case I HAVEN'T accused of murder yet.
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA THESE GUYS WERE GENIUSES
*I guess it made sense that the Leviathan wouldn't off himself, though.
*Please say they go to Tres Bien to blow off all their semi-ill-gotten gains.
*I guess we won't know th- SURPRISE NON-ENDING
*What, Apollo, who cares, you aren't at Tres Bien.
*heheheheh
*And now I'm back to Franziska's rebuttal... we live in a brutal loop.
I don't know enough about fan cases to go into a deep analysis of the trial, but it was fun! Some of the super-objections did feel kinda weird and un-concrete, but maybe it's because I'm not super well-versed in them? But that's all weighed out by all the huge realizations that come from them. There's a lot. And they're all enjoyable. This case is good. Five stars, probably.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Ferdielance

Post by Ferdielance »

DWaM: D'oh!
Spoiler : D'OH :
I checked the evidence against the people mentioned as Leviathan victims early on, and said "Oh, no matches." But later, when the list changed, I doubted my memory and figured "well, either I misremembered or these were some of those hundreds of others on the list."

I should have guessed there'd be a trick there.

This does help deal with my complaint about the coincidence, though. Is this summary of what happened right?

Larry was a crook and a terrible person, but didn't actually drive those people to suicide. Instead, what happened was that Ares obsessively combed through all the suicide records in the state, or even the country, looking for cases that fit his "pattern" - someone dies in a locked room, with no clear reason for killing themselves, with some object that can receive radio transmissions (iPhone, radio, computer with streaming, etc). Since there are about 40,000 suicides per year in the US, it would be quite possible to match the pattern. Even if he restricted himself to suicides in California (3,000 - 4,000 per year), he'd be bound to see SOME pattern.

So Ares' paranoia, combined with the effect of a really big sample size, allowed him to pick a "pattern" out of the data.

Is that about it?
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

@ Reecer6:
Well, thanks for playing! Glad you managed to enjoy it, despite some possible issues with the difficulty.

@ Ferdie:
Yup, that's it.
ventuswings

Post by ventuswings »

DWaM wrote:@ Ferdie:
Yup, that's it.
Little lesson on the Statistics course could have spared so much agony.

Just to make sure I understand everything, Thalassa still holds some degree of affection for Ares which is primary reason behind her behaviour at the end of the trial, right? Of course there has to be guilt, but I'm not sure that alone would be enough to play along with madman's delusions fully knowing that it'll lead to negative repercussions.
Thanks for the entertaining trial!
Mathias_Trueman

Post by Mathias_Trueman »

Disclaimer: High dosages of salt are present, but if anything made me like the case more.
Spoiler : Brief Review :
-Kind of salty that, like TET, I had this strange expectation I would actually WIN the case xD

-At the first testimony I thought that it was plausible that, if the gunshot was real (I didn't think about the tape recording at the time) then a solution could be made with the Wife as the murderer with the Friend as the accomplice; Friend arrives(10pm), and can be seen by the wife through the window of the house (for coordination), and when he goes inside the wife can shoot Larry and flee through the window, enter back into the house while Friend and Maid investigate, Friend closes window to seal the room. Granted this falls apart rather quickly once Franziska starts giving you more information, but at this point we know almost nothing that would contradict it considering that we don't know; a. Wife's location, b. Wife+Maid alibi, and c. Window property.

-I think one of the things that trolled me hard in particular was that when Ares stepped in and said "So actually, since it couldnt have been a conspiracy, this was all the Leviathen!" I completely stopped thinking about the locked room because I wanted to see the confrontation with Thalassa, and then that last scene... *rage*

-In general misdirection was really good in this case. The contradictions themselves weren't complicated, but the way that the case progressed really threw me off because of false expectations, like wanting to catch the Leviathen, and conspiracy is a sad argument.

-The comments Ares makes before the trial were pretty great too, "She used mind control," was a red flag for me because of the tone, it was a good 'this-is-totally-not-a-hint' comment leading to the Thalassa accusation which was actually not true. After I played the case I remembered Ares saying something like, "The truth is irrelevant, its the consequences that matter," which really seem to apply to this case from Apollo's perspective. Ironic, how Apollo claimed to be the big truth-seeker, only to twist it at the end for his father.

-When I played this case I could see how other cases influenced it, which brought good memories of other salt-induced cases like ToC.

-The two contradictions I found to be annoying were the first contradiction and the one with Trucy, which seem to have already been addressed by other people. I think that those two weren't outlandishly hard, just a little more annoying than they could have been. The rest were fair in my opinion.

-What is that epic song that plays when Maya teams up with Kristoph (doom and despair theme, with the vocals)?
M.T.Pockets

Post by M.T.Pockets »

That was a wonderful trial! Honestly it might of been my favourite trial. Granted, I'm pretty inexperienced at this and just really bad at AA in general, but it was such a pleasure to play. I really enjoyed the press conversations including the ones that it doesn't look like were actually needed. The music was really good too. My compliments to MercurialSK. Ares looked fantastic. I loved everything about that sprite. The music was also really good. I thought the concept of the case was really cool too. One thing that actually made the case for me was not having to actually prove anything. Right from the start when I found out I just needed to come up with a theory I came up with many! Course proving them was another story entirely. The answers are already determined. Still, this locked room was not as intimidating as others. I think that allowed to me to enjoy it more. I was just having fun and following the logic of the case. Never once did I feel discouraged or stuck. I don't think I ever felt so compelled to complete a case. Plus, I was really intrigued by the story. The experience of playing it and the story really made the case for me. I was surprised I liked it so much when there was no investigation (my favourite part of AA), but seriously I really hope to see this one get an award. Maybe it was not super-hard (which in my case was fine because I suck at this), but man did I have fun!

I'd love to elaborate on my own experience as a player as this will give some reasons so you can read them in the spoiler tag.
Right from the start, given that I didn't have to actually prove anything, I had this feeling of freedom. I wrote down a list of all the possibilities I could think of. It was not a very long list and it got very short very fast. I didn't put much faith in the mystery people involved as this was clearly the work of the Leviathan so it had to be something that could be connected to all of the cases. After reviewing the autopsy report and crime scene information I was left with two theories. One, hypnosis- I will elaborate on this later. And two, Larry was unknowingly smoking LSD provided by his friend. He thought it was a cigarette. He also was left a gun by said friend. He hallucinated and ended up killing himself. This was planned by the friend. Back to hypnosis. Initially I thought that there had been a cassette left by the friend or the maid with a hypnosis script on it. However, I figured since the evidence had limited the possibilities down to two, I'd check the profiles I had, even if the LSD theory felt wishy-washy. I was still on Franiska's review of the facts so I didn't even really have much information on the three people involved. Naturally I noticed that Thalassa was a hypnotist. "GASP! The radio! Thalassa did it! She killed them all! She had a show last month she had the opportunity! I've solved it! Clearly I am a genius!" :atmey:

Or so I believed. The name Grimoire also came back to me and I was even more certain. Back when Apollo had referred to the woman his father cheated with as faceless I assumed it was Thalassa. I went for pretty much the whole trial believing it was Thalassa and trying to get her on the stand. I was so proud of myself I was actually giddy. It was not until Maya called Phoenix "Nick" that I even considered that the four guests might of had something to do with it. Maybe Phoenix was in love with Maya, what if Trucy felt sympathetic because of Larry's cheating. Kristoph? Well he's screwed up in general, I wasn't going there. The idea of the four conspiring together replaced the LSD theory, but I was still extremely certain that it was hypnosis. I was really, really, and I mean REALLY excited when Ares showed up. Finally! Someone who knew what was really going on! Finally, they would talk about the Leviathan.... and we all know how that turned out. For the record I loved the scene where the green bar went back up with pressing. I thought it was a really nice touch sort you know "Redemption in the face of the truth!" And yet, everything I thought was smashed by Apollo. Well except, for Thalassa being the mystery woman, but that seemed rather irrelevant. I was in so much shock I just had to keep playing. The whole circus thing disproved me, but until then I still thought there had to be a way I was right. Still, I was satisfied with Apollo's explanation. A bit disappointed, but I thought it was really neat because I did not see it coming. And then the stuff after the credits happened. Another curve ball. Didn't see that one coming either. I did perfer Apollo's explanation because I just loved the Leviathon idea, but hey, it worked. I enjoyed the scene and the writing was good. Sure I liked other explanations better, but I would never complain about that ending. Everything felt right.

Of course then I went through and read other people's comments. For whatever reason I believed what Apollo said. Larry was the Leviathan. Phoenix knew about it and was supposed to ensure he did not get sued. It was a part of the group's motive. I was shocked to read that there was in fact no Leviathan. That was a bit of a downer for me.
All in all I really have to hand it to the author. That was wonderful. I don't know if you planned it or not, but you put this player on a real roller coaster because I believed something other than what was being said. I went from being certain to shocked. In some of the actual games, there were times where I felt frustrated because I knew something and could not figure out how to present in properly. I never felt that once here. It was too much fun and I could figure out the puzzles even if I didn't agree with them. The writing and the story were wonderful. Everyone seemed very human. I also loved that it was a suicide case. It was unique as far as I know and hey, who hasn't ever wondered how someone would actually be disciplined for that crime? Its a pretty hard law to enforce.

Like I said earlier I am relatively inexperienced at this, but if I had to say something bad here are my nitpicks. Which contain spoilers.
1. Took me a bit to figure out HOW to do the supra-objection. 2. The fact that the existence of the leviathan at the end was unclear. 3. Was never really sure if Maya was supposed to be older (made sense) or if she was channeling Mia (she was acting more like her). Like I said nitpicks. Overall I absolutely loved this trial for the journey it took me on.
I am now noticing I've written likely as much about myself as the trial. So let me just say one last thing about me that I think the writer would actually want to hear.
This is the kind of trial I would send to friends who don't go on this site. In my personal opinion, this is not one to miss. Honestly, thank you for making it. I'm so glad I played it.

PS Sorry for ranting, being concise is not my strength, I should work on that.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

@ventuswings:
She was more counting on him realizing that saying "aha, it's you" would essentially mean... nothing, much less change what's happened. Not exactly how it went down in the end, but she figured she might as well have - this is as close of a chance that she was ever going to get in the five years that Ares was doing... what he was doing.
Thanks for playing!

@Mathias_Trueman:
Yeah, I noticed it's actually a weird trope of mine. In practically all of my (completed) cases, the court never actually hands down the right verdict. And it's weird because I never actually do it intentionally...

In any case, glad you enjoyed it and glad the case had those "oh, wow, what" moments. I'm never quite sure how to handle those because... well, I'm the man holding all the cards, but it seems like they managed to hit this time around. Trucy's contradiction was already covered, but with the first (I'm assuming it's the recording one), I tried to make it as fair as possible. It's told to you early on that you're not actually looking for a contradiction so much as an alternate explanation for the events - which is a key difference and probably not the approach everyone would've immediately taken (especially given the length of the Rebuttal itself). The Wife possibility, admittedly, didn't occur to me, so I might add an optional fail convo for that, as well.
Thanks for playing!

@M.T.Pockets:
Trust me, there are far bigger posts than yours, my friend. And hey, it's always nice when there's more stuff people talk about. Makes the author feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

...Well, unless you're Enthalpy or Ferdie about to destroy the trial and expose all the plotholes. Then... then it's kinda bad.

In any case -- glad you enjoyed it as much as you did.
On your minor complaints: the whole "Leviathan doesn't even exist" was admittedly something I intended to be subtle and never explicitly stated, buuuut... I kinda couldn't help myself and revealed it here. XP It's actually hinted at a bit more clearly if you present the wrong piece of evidence at the end where Apollo says: (Just keep your story straight, Apollo...). As for the supra-objection... yeeeeah, I admit, I didn't really explain it that well mainly because: 1) I sort of felt like a tutorial at this point would... take away from the moment and 2) I generally assumed people knew how supra-objections worked (a very wrong assumption on my part and I apologize). Or perhaps you're referring to the fact that I never said to go to the end of the testimony to initiate it which, admittedly... IS my fault. Probably could've noted that. And the Maya sprite is just Maya being older (since her being married to Larry for five years and yet still looking like a teen... well, looked kinda wrong to me). I was originally going to use Yuneia's older Maya sprites, but... they looked blurry when put in the game (well, her facial features, specifically). It's a shame, but what can you do?
Anyways, thanks for playing. Really glad you managed to enjoy it.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

☆ This case is pending a QA inspection to be featured.