RP TBP: Turnabout Lightning

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ferdielance
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP TBP: Turnabout Lightning

Post by Ferdielance »

I would suggest that the Prosecutor's Aide be able to do anything the Prosecutor can, except call witnesses or offer penalties, and that the defense aide likewise be given the ability to make objections, etc. This will keep the game moving along steadily even when the defense or prosecutor has a slowdown in posting.
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Twilight Wright

Post by Twilight Wright »

Ferdielance wrote:I would suggest that the Prosecutor's Aide be able to do anything the Prosecutor can, except call witnesses or offer penalties, and that the defense aide likewise be given the ability to make objections, etc. This will keep the game moving along steadily even when the defense or prosecutor has a slowdown in posting.
OP updated.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

I'll type up a full app later, but I'm interested in being the second witness.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
max2953

Post by max2953 »

I would like to be one of the Witness. I don't really care which one but I would like to be apart of the RP.
Twilight Wright

Trybien wrote:I'll type up a full app later, but I'm interested in being the second witness.
Alright, I'll take note.
max2953 wrote:I would like to be one of the Witness. I don't really care which one but I would like to be apart of the RP.
Thus, I dub thee...Witness No. 5!
Twilight Wright

If no one cares, I'm going to lock this topic.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I'd be up for playing, but was under the impression that things were down for maintenance due to Ferdie's suggestion.

You may want to redo apps, since some people may have lost interest. My preference would be any attorney role.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

I still want my position, sure.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

I'd love for this to be a thing. I'd like to be in as whatever witness, please!
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I'd be fine with prosecution's aide or a witness role.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

I am down for my character previously applied with. (Man I need to do some work on her personality though.)
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

I am still in.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
VonKarmaPride

Post by VonKarmaPride »

May I join as the prosecution's aide?
Name: Casey Reese
Appearance: If you take May from pokemon's hair, make her ribbon rainbow, put her in a white t-shirt and jeans with a girl scout cadette uniform vest with all the patches ripped off, that's kind of what she looks like. I can't describe...
Personality: She's very bright and peppy, but can get really serious when it counts.
Backstory: Oh dear lord where do I begin? This is a character I use for just about everything.
Spoiler : Welp, here's the full one :
So she was born in Floaroma Town, but then her family moved to Hoenn. *cue events of alpha sapphire* When she was 13, she attended the Pokemon Art Academy. *cue miscellaneous adventures with Lee*
Then after that, she moved to Japanifornia when she was 14, and met Alliyah Daring (her roomate) at a con where she was entering an art contest. They teamed up to write a comic book together. A year later, she started going to various places for character inspiration, including attending various trials at the local courthouse. She continued to do that, and eventually befriended Phoenix and Co. And also falls for Miles Edgeworth. When she's 17, she goes on a trip with Franziska to the Pokemon continent because I was out of ideas for an instagram roleplay, and then it gets complicated. Zelda timeline complicated.
Age 18:
Back to the Art Academy In this part of the timeline, Lee visits, and convinces her to move back and continue keep doing art for pokemon trading cards.
Voice Acting The comic that she creates with Alliyah gets turned into a TV show, and Casey is hired to voice act the main character.
Prosecution Casey decides to become a prosecutor. (Really havent figured this one completely out yet.
School Life of Mutual Killing and Eventual Death This is the only one where it ends. It begins when she rescues Miles Edgeworth from a collapsing courthouse during an earthquake because my mind works like that. A few months later, she is trapped inside a high school with 14 other people, and forced to participate in a killing game with them. Wishing to see the one she loves, she commits the first murder with a scalpel brought into the school by another student by the name of Takahashi. She is found out, and executed. After being accidentally channeled by Maya Fey, she devotes her ghostship to helping the students escape.
And that's it. Backstory.
The whole thing.
*why did I choose Casey I'm gonna have to add a whole other branch to this aren't I :gumshoe: XD*
Twilight Wright

Um.....wow.

Okay...I guess this thing is... back on?

Well then :gumshoe:

Kinda gave up on this thing after being swamped by life and all its things, but I guess I could give it another try.

EDIT: VonKarmaPride, Reecer6, and Detective Luke Atmey can join. Everyone else gets their old spots if they want them.

Dave, what character did you end up picking?

EDIT 2: Is this thing even going to work? I still haven't written a scenario, or...anything, for that matter. Would I seem like a coward if I changed the premise to something else entirely, or handed things off to someone else with more time on their hands?
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

The very exact premise+mod combo doesn't matter to me, at least. I'd just like to be a part of an RP.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!