[RP] Emotable Fantastical Dreamscape: Game Start!

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Bitvid64
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Emotable Fantastical Dreamscape: Game Start!

Post by Bitvid64 »

Taken back by Hunter's statement about her gender, she just leaves her mouth ajar.

Ok, ok, maybe he knows already. She runs though her thoughts to find a way to turn this around in favor.

"Well.." she started with a bit of twitch in her eye, "People tend to assume me as female due to my choice in fashion." She points out her brooch around her neck. "But tis only a gift I gotten a long time ago, I..just didn't want to give it or anything." She give a laugh that sounds so forced, that you could actually feel her, pushing the air out of her lungs.

She leans forward toward Hunter, just enough to whisper in his ear

"As for the other thing.." She gives a look of annoyance, "I'll take your idea with a grain of salt, until I feel like there's something look into about this place, then we'll talk." After that she straightens herself back into an upright position

She then looks over the young boy, Michael.

"Oh sure," She squatted to be in eye level with him, "I was planning to just go to the forest, does that sound cool to you kid?" She smiled then patted the boy's head, "I'm Orcal, if you must know"
Spoiler : :
OOC Sorry I haven't posted till now, I got real sick. So sorry about lack of input on my part...
Voon

Post by Voon »

Caden extended his hand Forward and gripped Hunters hand firmly and began to shake his hand
"it's nice to meet you Hunter"
He then looked to the others and took note of the young boy.
He patted his pockets in an attempt to find something, he quickly found what he was looking for and pulled it out.
He then approached the young boy and knelt to the ground.
"I'm sorry for what I said"
he then looked at the others, he then looked down to the blood.
"and for what I did"
Caden then presented the object to the boy.
The object was a medal he had earned.
"A bravery medal I earned a few years back, you look like a brave kid even if you may not think it yourself, i am more than sure that what ever this old man has in store for us you will stay strong"
He then placed the medal in the boys hand.
One of the other members then approached the group and started talking to Hunter.
Caden in confusion stared at this person for some time he thought to himself is this a woman?
Caden had thought he heard that this persons name was Orcal, but he was uncertain.
Orcal then approached the young boy and also knelt on his/her knees.
Caden placed the possibility of this person being a woman in the back of his head, he then turned around and looked back at Mr. We.
songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

Michael looked at the medal Caden had given him. It was a sort of goldish color, and very shiny. He turned it in his hands. It was quite heavy for something so small. Then he put the medal in his pocket. "Th..thanks. " Maybe Caden wasn't so bad after all.

"That sounds super cool, Mr. Orcal." Michael said as he smiled back at Orcal. He seemed like a nice person. "Well, come on. Let's get going."
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

After Caden gave Micheal the medal, Hunter's stomach could be heard growling.

"Well, guys, um, I'm a bit hungry, so I think we should go eat at the Mess hall before exploring" Hunter says while a wry smile.

Hunter then goes and proceeds to the Mess Hall.

"Damn, I'm starving. I could really go for a nice burger" Hunter thinks to himself.

As he enters the Mess Hall, a cheeseburger awaits him on the counter with a bottle of Root Beer.

"Strange," Hunter ponders. "I was craving a burger 5 seconds ago. There's one on the counter? Is it mine?"

Either way, Hunter proceeds to eat the burger, which, admittingly, was quite delicious.
Voon

Post by Voon »

Caden too entered the food hall
As he entered he longed for a nice plate of spare ribs and chips along side a glass of cold Soda, and mere seconds after the thought had entered his mind there in front of Caden on a table appeared what he had desired.
"What the hell is this?" He thought
He sat down at the table and soon realized he didn't have a napkin he got up in order to obtain one and turned around, but heard a noise a poof.
He turned back to his food and right next to it was a napkin.
"This place is weird"
He took his seat yet again and began to eat, as he began to pull apart the ribs and place the pieces of meat in his mouth he started to have flash backs.
Vivid memories flooded in, of the time when he was 15.

Caden stood up in shock.
He pulled out his knife, and turned around and there where Hunter and the rest were supposed to be were the body of his Mother and Father.
And standing above them were the two men that had killed them.
The two men turned to face Caden.
"Nooooo!!" Caden screamed.
He ran towards one of the men and tackled him to the ground.
He began punching the man in rage.
Caden grabbed the man by his neck and began to choke him violently.
Caden then suddenly looked up, he thought he heard his name. He looked towards the area that his dead mother and father were and there was nothing to be seen.
He then looked down to the man who began to slowly vanish before his eyes.
Caden then slowly looked at his hands unlike the man and the bodies the blood didn't vanish instead it slowly dripped and landed on the wooden floor.
Caden could see his reflection in the wooden floor.
"what the hell is wrong with me?!"

Caden quickly got to his feet and stormed out the door.
He ran through the main hall and down passage way after passage way until he located the locker room.
He burst through the door of the locker room and quickly located a sink, he opened the tap and attempted to wash his hands.
The blood slowly washed away. He then looked up at the mirror as he continued to wash his hands. T
he person he once knew as Caden was gone and all that he saw was a stranger, his eyes were blood shot, his face had specks of blood spattered throughout, and his hair was filthy. He felt his hair it was sticky.
Caden then felt a dripping sensation on his hands he looked at them and again they were covered in blood.
Suddenly Caden felt weak as he looked back up, his legs felt numb and he had a splitting head ache.
He knew he was going to faint, only he didn't prepare instead he fell to the ground unconscious in a pool of the blood from his hands.
Spoiler : :
Blood at end before he faints is not real part of his imagination
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Facility - Entrance Hall

Gabbs just stood there where the group was, waiting for a response. Before she knew it, a few of them were already making their way out of the room. "They.... ignored me..." Not happy with the interaction, Gabbs sulked back to her desk and started doing some book keeping.

"Ah, youth. Nothing is more refreshing than watching their curiosity take form. Anyways, I am going to head back into my quarters and get things started off, Gabbs." With that, Mr. We turned around and opened the door to his chamber. Not soon after, his voice could be heard over the announcement system for everyone to hear.

"Hello all! I know it has only been a short times since you've made your residence, Gabbs and I have put together a few activities to help you better understand this place!"

Event 1: Welcome to the EFD
Description: Gabbs would like to show you how to work the Sleep Chambers and give you an introductory encounter to the EFD. Move to the Sleep Facility if you would like to take part in the event.

Event 2: Mr. We and the Facility
Description: There is still a lot unknown about Mr. We and the Facility, and he wants to answer any questions you may have about it. Move to Mr. We's Chamber if you would like to take part in the event
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

After staring at the....creatively drawn map. She thinks of her options regarding of which event to take place in

"Well, if I'm going to get anywhere in this place, might as well see what this 'EFD' thing is about." She said to herself, and started her way to the Sleep Facility.

Though she did wonder what had happened to this, big Caden guy as she roamed the halls and saw Caden run to some place she wasn't made aware of.
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

Hunter watches in horror as Caden falls apart in front of him.

"Woah, Caden! Caden! What's the matter? Calm down!"

Hunter chases Caden down the hall, in hopes of calming him.

Caden continues to go crazy, but eventually slows down, and then crashes onto the ground.

Hunter continues to attempt to help him. In attempt, he decides to drag-hold him (Hunter is much stronger than he appears) to the Sleep Facility.
songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

´"Mr. Orcal, wait for me." Michael said as ran after Orcal. He didn't want to be left alone. He hated being alone, more than anything else in the world. Except maybe broccoli. And spinach.

Michael follows Orcal through the corridors through the corridors of the facility, and he briefly wondered where the others had gone of to, but he didn't give it much thought
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

Orcal noticed Michael quickly trying to catch up with her, she slowed down her pace just a little

"oh, sorry about that sir Michael," she said as she now was at the same pace as Michael, "I thought you were right behind me." She gives a gentle smile. "Why is it you want to follow me?" she asked Michael, still walking to the facility.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Sleep Facility

From the hallway leading to the Entrance Hall, Gabbs enters the sleep facility. Sizing up the group in the room, she noticed that all four there. " Before I get started explaining HOW to get to the EFD, I think a lil QnA is not out of the question."

Gabbs smiled at the guests while waiting for their responses.
Last edited by Trybien on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

After waiting for Mrs. Gabbs to finish her small speech. Orcal, raised her hand.

"If I may ask, so it's out of the way," She put her hand down and sternly continued, "What are we not to touch in this room? So we know which is which, just in case of some sort disaster may occur and need to be in here for whatever reason."

This wasn't the question she actually had in mind. But she knew if no one asked, disaster would occur without that sort of knowledge.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Spoiler : OoC @Trybien :
I think you missed this, Hunter already dragged Caden to the Sleep Facility in his last post.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : @lp :
Thanks, didnt notice, this is what I get for posting after a really tiring shoft at work XP
Spoiler : @titleguy :
For future reference, you should ask a player for permission before moving there character. And if you did/do, please make an ooc note about it.
Voon

Post by Voon »

As Hunter had finally dragged Caden into the sleeping facility. Caden slowly began to open his eyes, he looked around and then up to Hunter who was now standing above him.
Caden then looked at his hands, they were no longer bleeding.
"Thanks Hunter" Caden mumbled.
Caden slowly rose to his feet he used a large concrete pod as a means to balance himself.
He looked around at the others, at Michael, Orcal and Gabbs.
He then looked back at Hunter.

"What happened to me - and where are we?"