This page is asking to confirm that you want to leave

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Spoken languages: English

This page is asking to confirm that you want to leave

Post by Karma »

"This page is asking to confirm that you want to leave." Ever see that message on websites where you close the tab or click back and it asks you if you really want to leave? Very useful for if you've entered in information that could be lost by leaving the page on accident (say, by hitting backspace when you're not actually inside a text field, causing the browser to go back a page), because you can cancel the action before it's too late. Unfortunately, the trial editor doesn't have such a thing. That means if I do some stuff and then somehow accidentally leave the page without saving it, it has to be done all over again. Which actually happened to me just now. :tigre: So maybe this could be implemented?
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Re: This page is asking to confirm that you want to leave

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

In other words, this is planned, but not in active development.

Out of curiosity, what's holding up 139? My pull on 141 was accepted, so the buffer wrapper should be reliable. The only other question is if it's fast enough! There are Unas's pending changes activating the extension wrapper, but I don't see why the buffer wrapper would depend on those.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Spoken languages: English

Post by Karma »

Enthalpy wrote:In other words, this is planned, but not in active development.
I see. Thanks for filling me in! :sawhit: