[T] Age of Turnabouts ☆

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

MedicInDisquise
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Age of Turnabouts ●●●●

Post by MedicInDisquise »

This is a pretty good series. Loved Leviath and the plot of the entire game.
Spoiler : :
Especially when Leviath receives his development from Wright, and the entire courtroom at the end lamenting the dark ages and promising to strive for the truth. Also, you having to convict your own defendant threw me for a loop.

The theoretical development is also pretty cool, reminding me of Logic Chess. It helped me understand the logic of the case better, especially since these cases tend to involve timelines and maps and hiding spots and all of that.
Good job!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I've gotten back into the case and have run into a problem with the second cross-examination...
I think the "contradiction" is that somebody else could have entered the apartment and attacked the victim while T.N.T was in the bathroom, but I have no idea how to present that, since it does not contradict anything she said.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Arivenzys
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Arivenzys »

Hello, sorry for the delay, I did not have internet for the past month.

Thanks MedicInDisquise, I appreciate the message ^^

Enthalpy,
if you revealed the statement about the toilet, you simply have to present the office plan when Tiara says she didn't saw anyone in the apartment, in order to show the way someone could have entered the apartment without being seen.
There is also the walkthrough on the first post if you need help :)

Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

Slight bump for Enthalpy, in case you missed the last message ^^

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

And, next question. Thanks for answering all of these:
When Liaron says, "Suddenly, I saw a body thrown through a window!", he is unclear about what sounds he heard then and what he didn't. Is that relevant? If so, clarity here would be helpful.
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

No, the noise itself is not really relevant at this point. But Liaron should clarify his testimony after a first objection.

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Next question. Thanks again!
I'm on TNT's testimony after we proved that she forged the diary. I want to say that the defendant had no time to fake the body coming out of the window in her account, but I'm not sure how to present this. It also doesn't help that I don't have a very good idea of when the actions needed for the trick were done, according to either the defense of the prosecution.
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

You're welcome !
Well, to be honest the "when" part come soon after that Corss-examination. For this one, you need to press her until you're sure there wasn't the time for the faking, then objet with the tablecloth which was put back in place.

Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

New bump for Enthalpy ^^

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

This was on my list for today! Maybe it's just been a while since I've played this, but I'm having a hard time...
...with the order of events in the fifth testimony, where TNT admits to having forged the diary. If I understand her correctly, she is saying she heard the glass break, one to two minutes passed, Silipee ran, she entered the apartment, and then she saw Silipee by the body.

How would Silipee have had time to put the body-and-tablecloth on the glass shards, drop it, and then put the tablecloth back in those 1-2 minutes? How could Silipee already have gotten to the window by then? I tried presenting those contradictions, but I didn't have any luck with them.
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

You have the good reasoning, and the tablecloth is the good thing to point. However you need to make sure you have all the informations needed to assure the objection : press the third and fourth statements before presenting the tablecloth to the fourth.

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I could swear I had already tried that, but it works now, thanks!

Anyways, I finally finished Part 2! I'm hoping I'll be a lot quicker with the rest of this.

EDIT: I found a bug! After you have unlocked the second instance of the hallway, talking with the detective can make the first hallway instance visible.

EDIT: And, part 3 finished. I'll start 4 tomorrow.
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

Oh, well spotted. That bug went unnoticed until now ^^ It should be corrected.
And good luck for the trial !

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : Clarification :
The police report says The concerned defendant was apprehended at 19h19 in the discussion area. I don't see a discussion area anywhere on the Lilies' Plan piece of evidence. To which room does the report's description refer?