Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by Jim Raynor »

Meph wrote:And now to delete all of your accounts. Mwahahahaha.
*Throws a shuriken at the wall next to Meph* Halt! You shan't do such thing! As long as my card is still here, nothing will be erased. (Just RPing here. :-P)

Anyways, greetings everybody. I don't know if you guys missed me, but I'm here to say I'm back. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I may be missing for a few days, as Irma will impact my area. The latest forecast is that while I'm not in any serious danger, power lines (and thus internet) may be down. I'll update here when things have happened.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Mr. Insane
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Mr. Insane

Post by Mr. Insane »

Well, hello.
I'm new here.
That's all.
Bye.
Well, I don't consider myself crazy...

I prefer insane...
But that's Mr. Insane for you.
energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

Post by energizerspark »

so next Saturday I move in to my university accommodation, and the course begins the following Monday
this may affect my activity here, although considering I haven't really been active-active for quite some time, there may be little effect
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Tommy_LT
Spoken languages: American English

Post by Tommy_LT »

So... recently, my interest in the Ace Attorney series rekindled, and I remember a friend of mine telling me about a site where I could make custom Ace Attorney cases. So I went searching, and here I am! Hello everyone!
Spoiler : On the Minds of Killers :
"The mind of a killer is an uncharted land filled with discoveries, none of which we wish to see. We wonder why a man would bring himself to kill. To take the life of another. Everyone does at some point. Some people kill because of a grudge, tempered by years of conflict, and only further steeled during the final moments before the kill. Others kill out of a sudden hatred, a single, violent spark that builds into the raging fires of Hell. But if you read between the lines, there is a common motive to every murder: sin. Sin, the pinnacle of human imperfection, mankind's greatest flaw. Invite sin into your life, and it's all you need to become a killer, and all the reason you need to kill."
~Hephaestus Agress, Prosecutor and Defense Attorney in Hephaestus Agress: Courtroom Warrior
Tommy_LT
Spoken languages: American English

Post by Tommy_LT »

Well, this is embarrassing... I just got here and I’m already having to take leave from the site. Gonna be losing internet for an indefinite amount of time. Hope to make a proper enterance soon!
Spoiler : On the Minds of Killers :
"The mind of a killer is an uncharted land filled with discoveries, none of which we wish to see. We wonder why a man would bring himself to kill. To take the life of another. Everyone does at some point. Some people kill because of a grudge, tempered by years of conflict, and only further steeled during the final moments before the kill. Others kill out of a sudden hatred, a single, violent spark that builds into the raging fires of Hell. But if you read between the lines, there is a common motive to every murder: sin. Sin, the pinnacle of human imperfection, mankind's greatest flaw. Invite sin into your life, and it's all you need to become a killer, and all the reason you need to kill."
~Hephaestus Agress, Prosecutor and Defense Attorney in Hephaestus Agress: Courtroom Warrior
icannothinkofaname

Post by icannothinkofaname »

I'm more of a lurker than anything, but I figured I might as well say hello.

Nothing really exciting to note, except that I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan, I really like writing, and I'm hoping one of these days I'll actually get around to finishing a trial. Eventually. Maybe. Hopefully.
narachiiko

Post by narachiiko »

Uh, well... Hello, everyone! Nice to be there.
Well, obviously I am an Ace Attorney fan. Alongside that, I love Love Live and uhhh I edit when I am not lazy.
DSY

Post by DSY »

So I'm not the one person who likes that show. Looking forward to Sunshine Season 2

.........I mean! Hi! Welcome to the site!
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

hi I'm also love live trash

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sean

Post by Sean »

[deleted]
Last edited by Sean on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sean

Post by Sean »

[deleted]
Last edited by Sean on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marios2
Spoken languages: Greek, English

Post by Marios2 »

It is pretty hard to make an overboard introduction among strange people. So welcome aboard, Danganronpa Fan #283!

Disclaimer: This post has been brought to you by a strange person. You can take their words with a minimal dose of salt, as their opinions partially, but not entirely, reflect the ones of Ace Attorney Online. Copying said words without permission will either have you prosecuted at your local courts or tried as a 'blackened' at your local sealed-away school along with 14 to 15 other perpetrators. Beware of imitators. Ask your doctor before reading.
Nexeno Justice

Hello!

Post by Nexeno Justice »

Hello there! I am new here and I found AAO through youtube. I have a lot of fun solving cases and that is why I find the AA series is a masterpiece! I am excited to have fun here! Quick info:A: Nexeno is a Alias B. I am male C. AA is awesome :D

-Nexeno
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Welcome to the forum.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson