Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

Colored an old sketch of Nina I don't even remember doing. XD Then drew Blake in the same style.He's sitting, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like Gangnam style. XD
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Ohh, I like those two.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Thanks! :D

Yesterday I finally got the pen refills I ordered and colored the picture specifically made for that day. XD It's huge and blurry because I had to take a photo thanks to fluorescent colors and I'm a bad photographer. XD
Spoiler : :
The Terminator girl at the very top is my old, now AA-ized character. Originally, she was inspired by the game Drawn to Life. More specifically, by Heather. Not sure if it says much. XD; That's Heather - Image Unlike Heather, however, there was no good reason or even just reason for half of her to be covered in black goop. Now it's simply a make up her ear is colored silver to remind a crescent XD, and the black eye is just a contact lens. She'll be a performer/dancer/something like that. And her name will be Lahet'i En'dhark or something close to it. The pink-haired girl that's not Cerise is Daisy, although the name's still a subject to change.Image
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Soooo... Once upon a time I did an "ask my character" thing on deviantart. It wasn't very effective. XD Quite long ago I thought about doing the same here and forgot. Now I remembered. Long story short, you can ask my characters anything. 8D Pretty sure this is gonna be as successful as on DA tbh.XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Decided to post a bunch of old-ish pictures.
Pavati, a part-time waitress at the cafe-bakery, environmental science student.
Remember that lilac nameless prototype of Bebe? I made a twin for her. He's a waiter at the same cafe.
And this is their workplace.
First redraw of Laheti, an Igglybuff gijinka I adopted God knows how long ago and am planning to turn into a simple human and Hope's "concept art".
Some of Fleur's poses.
An old character, originally was a singer, but I have way too many. I'll probably change her job altogether, but there's a chance she'll join Umichigo and Pikaringo as another fruity idol. Her name's Pina, but I'll change it, as well as her dress.
And, as per usual, characters I don't know what to do with. XD Honestly, I should probably just sell/give away half of my chars, but I can't. They're my babies, and I'm greedy. Not sure what outweighs what. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Yesterday my computer broke down. Again. Today it's been fixed. Again. My parents called the same guy 'cause logic. Image
I decided to prepare for the worst and started drawing for the fanart category, just in case. I don't really like the outcome. It's good enough to post, but not to enter into a contest.
Seriously, they somehow look like traced pictures despite being drawn from scratch hope this idiom's applicable to drawings. XD
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Your drawings are still nice!
And you can always also enter the digital sprites you've drawn in the art category (because you draw them before turning them into sprites, just share the full sized drawings)

Hopefully this time your computer lasts longer! (Sucks how quickly it broke down again...)
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote:Your drawings are still nice!
And you can always also enter the digital sprites you've drawn in the art category (because you draw them before turning them into sprites, just share the full sized drawings)

Hopefully this time your computer lasts longer! (Sucks how quickly it broke down again...)
Thanks!
I know, but that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. It'll be the lastest of my last resorts. XD
IKR? I hope so, too.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

There's a 30 days OC challenge on Amino I decided to do. For once, I'm tempted to finish something unlike all the previous challenges. XD I'm going to do it at my own pace tho.
Here's the challenge:
And here's the first theme - Introduction:
Hi! I'm a newbie thus don't have much to tell about myself yet. I don't know so much as my age, can you believe?! My name's Hope Fulhart or Etanaru Nozomi for all you people who prefer the "unlocalized" version. I used to be a sunflower seedrian, but somebody decided it'd be fun to turn me into a defense attorney just because their badge is my flower.
Watashi wa Furawa Hana! Haha, soz. *turns ze weeaboo mode off* Did I just say zat out loud? You bet I did! I'm Hannah Flower. I'll let you in on a lil' secret: it's a pseudonym. I'm 25, a nanny, but sometimes stoop to assistin' Phoenix when I'm outta job for one reason or 'nozer. He protests every time, haha. Tbh, I AM difficult to deal wiz.
Hello! I'm Kara! 6 years old, go to elementary school, want to be a cowgirl! ...and that's all for now.
Good... whatever time it is right now. I'm Blake Meller, aged 23, Kara's father. Yes, you read that right. I'm a private eye, my clients are mainly people who want to find out whether their significant others are cheating on them. I'm thinking of changing jobs. This one got me nothing but a blind left eye.
And a (literally XD) couple irrelevant pictures.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Day 2 - In court
Hope: (First day, OMG. OMG, OMG.)
???: Go, Hope! Go, Hope! Go, go, go!
Kara: Daddy, can I join Ms. Flower?
Blake: After the trial, sweetie.
Hope: Hannah, the court is in session!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Today I'm posting 2 pictures 'cause the 4th theme had been done long ago. XD
Day 3 - Asleep
"Day" 4 - As a child
Kara's an adult 'cause she's already a child and I didn't want to draw her as a baby.
Kara: Well, that's... odd.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

See no point in uploading these anymore, but owell.
Day 5 - Backstory
What back story?
*inhales*
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
FINE, I'll leave anyzin' REMOTELY interestin' out, happy?

Born when ze fangirl phase was at its stron'est, I have ze most ties to canon chars and ze most fleshed out backstory 'cause I was ze first.

So. Before my misadventures in LTA I led a pretty normal life. School, university... I studied to be a translator and actually worked as one up until my fateful trip. When I first came to Japanifornia, I was jumped at. Don't even wanna zink what woulda happened if it wasn't for Mr. Gumshoe. *shudders* Ze jerk got away wiz my bag zo. I got stuck in LTA as ze result. It... makes sense, honestly. Mr. Gumshoe let me stay at his place. I didn't want to live off him, but wizout documents who woulda hire me? Mr. Gumshoe asked Miles to give me a job. Lookin' back, I still cannot understand how he agreed. I hated workin' under him so much! But quittin' obv was outta ze question. What's even worse, when he became bearable, I started developin' "unnecessary feelin's". *facepalms* Don't tell my fiancée.
Guess s'all? Woulda loved to tell ya more, but zis " more" happens in ze future.
I was told everything about me is a secret. Don't worry, there was not much to say to begin with.
I was luckier than my daughter and Hope, but even then there's very few info on me.
In high school I had a crush on one girl who didn't pay any attention to me. All of a sudden she returned the feelings and, well... I became a father at the age of 17. Didn't see that coming even if that's what usually happens when... W-why am I telling this to strangers? One day she just knocked on our door. When I opened, there she was, with a baby in her arms. Said "she's your concern now" while giving the daughter to me and vanished. Haven't heard of her ever since. Maybe it's for the best. Kara deserves to be surrounded by people who truly care about her.
Everyone tells me Kara looks nothing like me. I'd rather people minded their own business.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

FML, my computer's broken again. This time it won't even turn on.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

attack of the dodgy repairman again?
Damn... you may need to get a new one... hopefully you can find a cheap one secondhand?
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I won't let call this bastard again. The first time he came, he openly stated he found no problem and took the money anyway. I'm at least 50 percent sure this very unfound problem led to such an outcome.
There's no "cheap" we can afford rn. XD;