Lower Screen

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Modérateur: EN - Forum Moderators

Règles du forum

Lower Screen 

Message par Freddi » Dim Mars 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi :D

Just wanted to know when and will the devs implement lower screen changes? Like how in intros to turnabouts there's the name of the Turnabout on the bottom?
(I'd also like to know if you will implement smooth scrolling from the bottom portion of a screen to a top portion?
Freddi

Message(s) : 6
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: English

Re: Lower Screen 

Message par AceAttorneyMaster111 » Dim Mars 04, 2018 10:23 pm

It’s a good idea, but things are moving incredibly slowly on the developer side. Don’t expect anything soon.
AceAttorneyMaster111

Message(s) : 448
Langues parlées: English, français, un poco de español, וקצת עברית

Message par Enthalpy » Lun Mars 05, 2018 2:22 am

For context about "when will the devs implement X":

Development happens when somebody who knows enough code makes the necessary changes in Unas's in-progress version of the code. Unas can then approve the changes, say changes need to made to the changes, or reject them all. Development is currently slow because:

a) There are very few developers.
b) I have been extremely busy. AAO has become a relatively low priority for me. Hence, I haven't been developing much, and that's a huge loss for the developers.
c) Even when something does get submitted, Unas is slow to get it accepted because he is also busy.
d) Even when something does get accepted, Unas is slow to get it onto the site because he is also busy.

I expect that after this semester, I will have much more time to put into AAO, which will alleviate one obstacle. But as AAM said, AAO development is a long-term game at the moment!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson

Current AAO Development Priority: Issue #94: Grayscale Mode
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Message(s) : 4380
Langues parlées: English, limited Spanish

Message par Freddi » Dim Mars 11, 2018 6:25 am

I would help but I'm extremely busy and I don't know anything about this. :(
Freddi

Message(s) : 6

Message par TheDoctor » Dim Mars 11, 2018 8:21 am

I should mention, there are ways around the lower screen issues. In Turnabout Déjà Vu, I had an animated gif show the name of the Turnabout on the bottom by setting it as the "ask the player to click an area" background. It's not perfect, since prematurely clicking with either skip or replay the animation, depending on how you set it up, but it's something.
Image Image Image
TheDoctor

Message(s) : 986

Retour vers Help and Support