Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Request Topic

Post by Lind »

Does anybody have the "Huh?" sfx jingle where it ascends in pitch several times?
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

I did not manage to rip him, so I made it myself with the AAI "Huh" but it's the same I think.
I forget what it looks like in games so I made three.

A little higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/towsqgpyzh/Huh2.mp3
Higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/48r57glq0j/Huh3.mp3
Even higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/nabfyzed5l/Huh4.mp3
Image Image Image Image Image
The Anwser
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Anwser »

Hey look it me again.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a scene I need? I've been looking for a 'backroom' scene which included a few tall lockers. Most scene including lockers are shoe lockers, which doesn't work for what I need.

I've found a decent candidate... but the resolution is extremely low, and I find it really irritating, as the rest of my scenes are all pretty good def.

The scene I've found:
Spoiler : :
It works if there's nothing else... but if someone has a suggestion for an alternative, that would be super helpful!
Starora

Post by Starora »

The Anwser wrote:Hey look it me again.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a scene I need? I've been looking for a 'backroom' scene which included a few tall lockers. Most scene including lockers are shoe lockers, which doesn't work for what I need.

I've found a decent candidate... but the resolution is extremely low, and I find it really irritating, as the rest of my scenes are all pretty good def.

The scene I've found:
It works if there's nothing else... but if someone has a suggestion for an alternative, that would be super helpful!
Editing that image into something more usable looked like a challenge, so I made an attempt:
How does it look? I hope it helps.
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

Starora wrote:
The Anwser wrote:Hey look it me again.

The scene I've found:
Editing that image into something more usable looked like a challenge, so I made an attempt:
How does it look? I hope it helps.
Starora, I'm quickly going to end up having to list you as a Co-Creator for my trials XD

Thanks! This really does the trick!
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Jofe wrote:I did not manage to rip him, so I made it myself with the AAI "Huh" but it's the same I think.
I forget what it looks like in games so I made three.

A little higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/towsqgpyzh/Huh2.mp3
Higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/48r57glq0j/Huh3.mp3
Even higher: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/nabfyzed5l/Huh4.mp3
Thank you! That's perfect.
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

I need Dahlia sprites in co-council position,thanks in advance
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Does anyone have a functioning link to an AAI or AAI styled soundfont? The 2 on Court Records are invalid links...
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

Was wondering if any one has the Jean Armstrong Blue Aromatherapy bottles shown, but not used, in Recipe for A Turnabout?

Just cannot find the graphic anywhere...
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

The Anwser wrote:Was wondering if any one has the Jean Armstrong Blue Aromatherapy bottles shown, but not used, in Recipe for A Turnabout?

Just cannot find the graphic anywhere...
This one?
ImageImageImageImage
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

Perfect! Cheers, Aj!
Jofe

Post by Jofe »

SuperAj3 wrote:Does anyone have a functioning link to an AAI or AAI styled soundfont? The 2 on Court Records are invalid links...
I could create one myself, but it will take time. And since I'm a big loser in music, the instruments will have numbered names. xD
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Jofe wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:Does anyone have a functioning link to an AAI or AAI styled soundfont? The 2 on Court Records are invalid links...
I could create one myself, but it will take time. And since I'm a big loser in music, the instruments will have numbered names. xD
If you're willing to, but don't force yourself if it's too much effort. (how would you make one? Is it complicated? :sawhit: )
ImageImageImageImage
Jofe

Post by Jofe »

No, but it's long.

You just need VGMusic and Polyphone. Extract all .sf2 files with VGMusic (easy). Then open two windows of Polyphone: the first is the soundfont you want to create. In the second window, open each .sf2 and check the list of instruments. See which samples are used to create each sound and reproduce them in the first window until you have a complete list.

The thing is that from one file to another, some sample sets have the same name but are actually two totally different sounds. Fun in perspective!
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Jofe wrote:No, but it's long.

You just need VGMusic and Polyphone. Extract all .sf2 files with VGMusic (easy). Then open two windows of Polyphone: the first is the soundfont you want to create. In the second window, open each .sf2 and check the list of instruments. See which samples are used to create each sound and reproduce them in the first window until you have a complete list.

The thing is that from one file to another, some sample sets have the same name but are actually two totally different sounds. Fun in perspective!
Ahh OK that sounds pretty straight forward (I've not heard of Polyphone before, so I should look that up)
My request isn't urgent either, so it's up to you! Thanks if you do make it! It'd be really useful for people wanting to make AA custom music :larry:
(it was for an idea for a fancase, but I ended up using GXSCC to make the song 8-bit XD)
ImageImageImageImage