Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Salamence
Spoken languages: English

Custom Sound Effects request

Post by Salamence »

So, I have a case idea, but I can't really do it unless I have certain sound effects.

In this case, you play as Kristoph Gavin, but he only has an "Objection" sound effect. He's lacking sound effects for "Hold it" and "Take that".

So, what I'm looking for is someone who could try and make some custom sound effects. Since it would be hard to make your voice sound like Kristoph's objection, what I'm thinking is someone can make sound effects for "Objection", "Hold it", and "Take that", in voices that sound like a younger Kristoph.

So, if anyone could do that, that would be great. I'll of course credit you if you do it. Thanks in advance.

Part 1 complete

samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Re: Request Topic

Post by samuko »

Hi! I have a request a little hard. I need this house to remove its curtains, or to turn its lights on, or else to close all its doors. I don't really care, I just want it to be different with the other house because it is empty or inhabited. Thanks in advance!! :D
Flame12bird

Post by Flame12bird »

I know it is a lot to ask but I was wondering if anybody is willing to make sprites for a series I would like to make. I have an entire game plan for an Ace Attorney cross over game with Aphmau's Mystreet Minecraft Roleplay. I don't know if anybody is even willing to do this but if someone would like I would unimaginably grateful. There would be a lot of characters (witnesses for every case and also three new lawyer/prosecutor characters), but for the first case I would only need two characters. I know this is a big ask but if anyone is willing to do this then feel free to ask for more information below. Thank you to anyone who would be happy to help, and if nobody has time that is okay too haha, thank you. Xxxx
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

I have a musical request.

To extract DS game music, there is VGMTrans. Basic ! I want to extract music from Trauma Center : Under the Knife 2 in MIDI format for rearrange them. Unfortunately,it is one of the few games where you can't extract the music directly (I only had the samples).

I know there are other tools to extract music but I have found no reliable link. Does anyone have these tools to extract the music from the game for me if it's possible? (I need three music only, actually)
Image Image Image Image Image
VideoGameLords

Post by VideoGameLords »

If it's possible, can anyone rip out the sprites of Future Luke Triton
Spoiler : :
(Aka Clive Dove)
in Professor Layton and the Unwound Future? I have no clue how to do it myself.
Elizabethrzg

Post by Elizabethrzg »

Flame12bird wrote:I know it is a lot to ask but I was wondering if anybody is willing to make sprites for a series I would like to make. I have an entire game plan for an Ace Attorney cross over game with Aphmau's Mystreet Minecraft Roleplay. I don't know if anybody is even willing to do this but if someone would like I would unimaginably grateful. There would be a lot of characters (witnesses for every case and also three new lawyer/prosecutor characters), but for the first case I would only need two characters. I know this is a big ask but if anyone is willing to do this then feel free to ask for more information below. Thank you to anyone who would be happy to help, and if nobody has time that is okay too haha, thank you. Xxxx
I'd love to seeing as I love wacthing Mystreet, but I'd to know which characters and what season. And I think I can do it, I'll at the very least try. For the first case anyways.
Flame12bird

Post by Flame12bird »

Elizabethrzg wrote:I'd love to seeing as I love wacthing Mystreet, but I'd to know which characters and what season. And I think I can do it, I'll at the very least try. For the first case anyways.
I have private messaged you some details about case 1 if you are interested. Xx
1koopa8888

Post by 1koopa8888 »

this comment is about a project i am no longer working on, i dunno how to delete
Last edited by 1koopa8888 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

I'm currently working on a trial in the Undertale world. I need sans sprites, both normal and co counsel, and Undyne prosecutor sprites. DM me if you're interested. Thank you!
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

DJJ6800 wrote:I'm currently working on a trial in the Undertale world. I need sans sprites, both normal and co counsel, and Undyne prosecutor sprites. DM me if you're interested. Thank you!
I'm like 99% certain I've seen a Prosecutor Undyne set before.

EDIT: found it
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

I need 3 positions Of Dahlia Co-Councils, These are models of the positions I need, for now and I would also like to make a small clarification. I do not want to make Dahlia a Heroine, I want to make her a villain "with rules". This is what I can say at the moment.

Normal

Crused Arms

Deskarms

The model can be free
Last edited by nahu0093 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

Hey so; does anyone know where I can get the sound effect Godot's coffee makes as it slides across the court desk? I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance! ^^
Initiate
Spoken languages: English, Borginian

Post by Initiate »

The Anwser wrote:Hey so; does anyone know where I can get the sound effect Godot's coffee makes as it slides across the court desk? I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance! ^^
I've got it right here.
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

I'm looking for edits to be made to a background. A dead body would need to be added to the current background. DM me for details. Thanks!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I've recently confirmed that one of the Iris sprites we've been using on AAO is "wrong". There's a perfectly blank frame of animation, which Firefox knows to remove, but Chrome does not. I removed the blank frame, but can people with a better eye for these things tell me if the animation looks good now? https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhpammk7aqg1r ... 7.gif?dl=0
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson